Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:
    V V wrote:
    I WANT o2 BOOT AND I WANT IT NOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOWW :lol:

oh and Dunk, Al I forgot to get your badges for the kids and they are complaning ! :roll: do you guys have any spares ???

oh no V... i dont have any spare at all!! not even one, which i usually do incase my other one gets damaged/lost... hopefully Sir Al can help you out on that one!!

no worries, they can go without !!!

btw I'm NOT CROSS with you ! hahaha it was just that emmi and I stood around outside after for 15 mins wondering where everyone had gone :shock: and I was wired from the gig ! :mrgreen:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    back home. :? :o :( :) :geek: :evil: :cry::|:mrgreen: :shock:

what an amazing time I had - during, before and after the shows. :mrgreen: (ok, admittedly I was feeling a little rough upon first arriving to London..)

fantastic to have seen so many people again! (even though we were missing our dearest lady Rita.) it feels soooooo strange being back here, seeing the familiar trees from my window and my little kitty asleep on the bed. when I arrived at the airport last night (and then waited for a bus for 2 hours :roll: ) I was really dreading having to speak Finnish again. haha.

I want to hear the booooooootsssss!!!

listening to Jeff Buckley's Grace now (got it in Manchester). bliss.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    V V wrote:
    no worries, they can go without !!!

btw I'm NOT CROSS with you ! hahaha it was just that emmi and I stood around outside after for 15 mins wondering where everyone had gone :shock: and I was wired from the gig ! :mrgreen:

:roll: :evil: :mrgreen: :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    I need more shows. :cry:
    What the fuck is this world?
    Murderers. wrote:

I think we all do. :?
  • finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    eMMI wrote:
    Murderers. wrote:

I think we all do. :?

Amen(to that)... ;)

:lol:

I can feel the post-tour-depression building up...

It was so great to see you all, especially at the Manchester pre-party.. hahh... :D
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Woo-hoo - off on hols for two weeks tomorrow!! :D:D
    Woo-hoo #2 - checked my credit card and i've finally got the money refunded from Seatwave for the SBE ticket-that-never-was :D:D:D

have fun folks, when i get back i expect to be able to download boots of the London and Manchester shows, and DVDs as well so get it all sorted out will you, please...? 8-)

and now, it's nearly time for beer...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    V V wrote:
    I dl one of Jeff's (soon forget) pics to enlarge it and it does look possibly Astoria but not sure about wembley, it is a target badge but is it OUR target badge ??? not so sure. can't see the other one.
    It definitely is our ones, I was on the barrier staring at them in shock...couldn't believe he was wearing fan badges!!!

Hopefully he'll be wearing the shep bush you designed next time VV!!!!
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    wash_ wrote:
    V V wrote:
    I dl one of Jeff's (soon forget) pics to enlarge it and it does look possibly Astoria but not sure about wembley, it is a target badge but is it OUR target badge ??? not so sure. can't see the other one.
    It definitely is our ones, I was on the barrier staring at them in shock...couldn't believe he was wearing fan badges!!!

Hopefully he'll be wearing the shep bush you designed next time VV!!!!

ooooo I'm so glad u say that cos when I thought it wasn't was a triffle sad hehehe YAYYY

does scratchin know ??

yep yep "our" badge next time ;)xx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i found some reviews earlier that had a more close-up view of the badges... i would say that he's definitely wearing an Astoria one... but the other 2 definitely have a star in the middle of the badges...

i'll see if i can find the close-up shots.
    http://static.gigwise.com/gallery/36804 ... rlJam1.jpg
    http://www.gigwise.com/news/52157/Pearl ... e-O2-Arena

scroll to bottom and there are 20 pics to view... its number 1 that you can see the badges clear.. defo an astoria... others i am unsure and i can see a star in the centre.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    home sweet home :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    dunkman wrote:
    i found some reviews earlier that had a more close-up view of the badges... i would say that he's definitely wearing an Astoria one... but the other 2 definitely have a star in the middle of the badges...

i'll see if i can find the close-up shots.
    http://static.gigwise.com/gallery/36804 ... rlJam1.jpg
    http://www.gigwise.com/news/52157/Pearl ... e-O2-Arena

scroll to bottom and there are 20 pics to view... its number 1 that you can see the badges clear.. defo an astoria... others i am unsure and i can see a star in the centre.

Crap...I was sure that was the Wembley one...mind you, I lucked out so was going from memory of seeing other people's badges.

Buuuut, he definitely now owns Shep Bush and your scary Queen badge!!!!!
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey all,

I have to say I am emotionally fucked after the last week, and I generally don't getthe post gig blues that bad but havin experiences sbe and o2 (and the second half of men ;)) my emotions are all over the shop.

O2 is possibly the best pj gig I have attended, and that's saying something!

It was great seeing you all over the past week, I have laughed (and cried a wee bit) with you all and I love ya more every time we all meet!

V I'll have a look around and see if I have anymore badges and let you know! Oh and make sure red gets her pick ;)
    I need a coffee!
    thanks Al,
    my emotions are also a mess !! elated at thoughts of the show and then cross cos its over and then tearful at how beautiful it all was :lol: i had tears on Release, footsteps and black. wish I could lay in a dark room with great sounds play the boot and relive the moment. i recall doing this when a PJ live show was played on radio1 late in the evening (streamed it poss.) the whole show it must have been 94, i'd only just got into them and could not believe how moving the whole thing was and they played Release and i cryed, so when they open with it the other night :cry::cry::cry: I was right back there but in the moment all at the same time. ok enough waffle from me.

pic is very safe with T shirt ready to be shipped when Red gets home.

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    When are we buying our own island?

Miss you already :cry:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I think the post-gigs-blues is hitting me (too) way harder than usually. :shock: :(

bwaahh! I'm with chimey on this island-thing.
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Holy crap, this thread is still going?!
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
    Jaymac wrote:
    Holy crap, this thread is still going?!

well.. duh! 8-)
    i'm just begging to cope !

off to Devon for a few days, hoping the o2 offical photos will be up by then !
    xxx oh AND theres a big pic of Heather in this wk's Kerang !! :mrgreen:
    V V wrote:
    i'm just begging to cope !

off to Devon for a few days, hoping the o2 offical photos will be up by then !

ah I noticed that aswell. :D forgot to mention. very cool. :mrgreen:
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Can any of you guys please visit my house and talk tour? It's too friggin quiet in here. No more rowdy house, no more rowdy hotel rooms, no more hostels...

Must kidnap Rick- I've got his O2 poster as bait.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:
    Can any of you guys please visit my house and talk tour? It's too friggin quiet in here. No more rowdy house, no more rowdy hotel rooms, no more hostels...

I'll be right over! 8-) (I wish!)
  • finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Hinn wrote:

It's way too quiet over here too... you should fly over here ;)

:lol:

fucking post-tour-depression...

I so feel like selling everything I own right now.. just to buy a plane ticket and a ticket to a PJ show. :?
    :P
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
    First day back in work after 2 weeks of Pearl Jam-ness.

I'm off to Seattle in 3 weeks and 2 days though, so can't really complain 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    V V wrote:
    i

Pour qui???????
    Jennytree wrote:
    First day back in work after 2 weeks of Pearl Jam-ness.

I'm off to Seattle in 3 weeks and 2 days though, so can't really complain 8-)

Bitch :roll: but if you do happen to pick up an extra poster...you know where to send it (recind the bitch comment :lol: )

Hey Hinn.....werent PJ just amazing on this tour (this is the best I can offer :oops: )

8-)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Bitch :roll: but if you do happen to pick up an extra poster...you know where to send it (recind the bitch comment :lol: )

8-)

I'll try my best! If I can get one with a tube, I'll do that otherwise it'd get mangled on the way home. I'm going to both nights, I'll see how that goes.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Al there you are!

One minute I was walking along chatting to you after the gig ... next minute you'd disappeared :oops:

Not that I felt abandoned or anything :( :P
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

8-)

I'll try my best! If I can get one with a tube, I'll do that otherwise it'd get mangled on the way home. I'm going to both nights, I'll see how that goes.

LEGEND 8-);)
    chime wrote:
    Al there you are!

One minute I was walking along chatting to you after the gig ... next minute you'd disappeared :oops:

Really :shock: I have to admit I was a "little" bit drunk leaving the gig...apparently I was talking complete gibberish (no jokes about how I do this all the time people :P )to Pat on the phone when we were leaving and couldnt find them (I dont think he loves me anymore :cry:;) ).

So sorry pip, it wasnt intentional I promise (the journey home is a bit of a blur...all I can remember is actually crying on the tube I was laughing so hard at Pete :oops: )

EDIT: Just to make it up to people and whet your appetites...its making me very very very excited...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url ... er&x=0&y=0
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Al there you are!

Really :shock: I have to admit I was a "little" bit drunk leaving the gig...apparently I was talking complete gibberish (no jokes about how I do this all the time people :P )to Pat on the phone when we were leaving and couldnt find them (I dont think he loves me anymore :cry:;) ).

So sorry pip, it wasnt intentional I promise (the journey home is a bit of a blur...all I can remember is actually crying on the tube I was laughing so hard at Pete :oops: )

EDIT: Just to make it up to people and whet your appetites...its making me very very very excited...

:lol: Ah how could I not forgive ya :mrgreen: ... there may have been a slight hint you were a 'touch' tipsy ;)

I'm guessing you bumped into someone you knew :P
    chime wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Al there you are!

:lol: Ah how could I not forgive ya :mrgreen: ... there may have been a slight hint you were a 'touch' tipsy ;)

I'm guessing you bumped into someone you knew :P

I have no bloody idea...was julie with us???? :oops: :shock:
    I need a coffee!