Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I'll sort it Red ~ have fun my lovely wont be the same without ur good morning posts in the middle of the night !!!!! :lol:

sounds like Berlin was fun ~ i'm not too fussed as not a big Binaural fan But I'll take whatever they give cos ... cos ... well it's PJ init ! :mrgreen:

also still looking for another standing O2 tic if u spot one plz let me know XX

Dave I'll txt Karim and let him know thanks xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Hey all that remember me! Sorry haven't been around forever - life with a 6 month old does not entitle me access to the internet all that much!
    We're just packing now for our trip to Manchester tomorrow, something which is taking forever as we have to pack all Roisin's stuff to send to my mams!
    Who from the old crew are heading to Manchester - if you're not there already? We maybe heading to the Walkabout or Moon under the water at some point tomorrow if we get there in time!

So fecking excited!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Have a safe trip Rita :D

See you all tomorrow, should be in the pub by 4 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • OlivavuOlivavu Posts: 1,683
    The bootleg link is just crashing now :(

I have the first ten tracks, but no more... :geek:
    oh flippin heck ~ my friend no longer wants his O2 ticket i was getting for him from Dylan (sorry Dylan) dont think I'll bother trying to help him out again he kept changing his mind and had me looking for another ticket but now is not coming SO if you know anyone who needs a 10c standing ticket there is one going !!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Two days til London baby!! :D:D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • dannymcdannymc Posts: 36
    Irish Al wrote:
    Have a safe trip Rita :D

See you all tomorrow, should be in the pub by 4 8-)

Where u staying Al? Just checked my booking it says check in at 3pm - so seeing as I'm working in the am and out to Man at 12 ish reckon we'll have to park up, have pint or three, then go check in... pain in arse!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    hey vv - no probs re ticket - i shall offer it up again here

one standing ticket for o2 london.... :D

answers on a postcard...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    Morning all!
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Just leaving. See you all atthe gig!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • chidoonechidoone Posts: 327
    dunkman wrote:

Thank you, cd is ready, will be listening on my way to Manchester ..... :D
    belfast1 wrote:
    hey vv - no probs re ticket - i shall offer it up again here

one standing ticket for o2 london.... :D

answers on a postcard...

its all sorted stoneyGstring is taking it I'll will txt u

safe journeys to all travelling to Manchester today and have a good one I'll be thinking of you all and seeing ya TUESDAY YAY :mrgreen: ~ dont you just LOVE Pearl Jam
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    sounds like everybody had a blinder of a night at the pub last night :o
    now they are lining up, gigging it, and some busing it back after :shock:
    will they make the london queue early or sleep first :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    sounds like everybody had a blinder of a night at the pub last night :o
    now they are lining up, gigging it, and some busing it back after :shock:
    will they make the london queue early or sleep first :lol:

i hope they all sleep 1st giving me more chance in the que !!! :lol:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

option to download seems to have disappeared, or is it just me...?
    anyone found this or any other 2009 shows elsewhere (before i go and waste several hours... ;) ) ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Loved the shows, loved seeing you all again...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Loved the shows, loved seeing you all again...

Echo to that, shows on their own incredible, with the company unforgettable ;)

Take care all, hope it's not too long before we get to do it again :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    hi all! I'm stealing internet in Westfield in London! It was awesome seeing you all again. i've had the best week and a half ever, I really couldn't have asked for anything more (except for slightly less scumbags in Manchester!) Can't wait to do it all again.... Go team!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    manchester is full of scumbags, just look at their football team.... the one that lost last night :lol:
    full of scumbags! :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    THANK YOU EVERYONE for making it even more special

I'm still feeling overwhelmed and know I'll be in tears hearing the boot (they better bring it out !!!)

thanks again love you all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Wow! That was too short! Great seeing everyone again. Thank you Dunk for the badge...although I donated it to Eddie once I saw that he was wearing Astoria and Wembley 07 badges...so he may be wearing yours the next time they're in London!!!!

Amazing amazing show London was (far far far better than Manchester). Good seeing Tim Robbins rocking out like a little (well, big!) geek aswell! :lol:
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    wash_ wrote:
    Wow! That was too short! Great seeing everyone again. Thank you Dunk for the badge...although I donated it to Eddie once I saw that he was wearing Astoria and Wembley 07 badges...so he may be wearing yours the next time they're in London!!!!

Amazing amazing show London was (far far far better than Manchester). Good seeing Tim Robbins rocking out like a little (well, big!) geek aswell! :lol:

Did you say on the other thread that there was a badge you didn't recognise?

Please let it be Dublin.... :shock:

Dunk and I threw dozens of the buggers up there!! :lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    alright chaps and chappettes!! 8-)

i didnt go to work today as i had a spare day leave left and so i took it... i'm aching all over and just felt totally exhausted... worth it though :lol:

really was great seeing everyone again... really do think that if a band can bring together so many great folks then it must be a special band...

i'm picking up the kids in 15 mins but i'll need to come back on and go look through photos to see what this badges situation is!!! would be great if Ed was wearing them!! :mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I dl one of Jeff's (soon forget) pics to enlarge it and it does look possibly Astoria but not sure about wembley, it is a target badge but is it OUR target badge ??? not so sure. can't see the other one.
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    UKDave wrote:
    wash_ wrote:

Did you say on the other thread that there was a badge you didn't recognise?

Please let it be Dublin.... :shock:

Dunk and I threw dozens of the buggers up there!! :lol:

No, it wasn't Dublin. It was a dark colour badge...maybe on old old one.
    I'm sure Ed will bust out the Dublin badges when they're in Dublin next (year hopefully!)
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Was just sayin the other night that it would feel weird not travelling to see the boys but very welcome ;)

fuckin great seeing you all and catching up, I agree 100% about bringing us all together...you're all fookin legends in my book ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Was just sayin the other night that it would feel weird not travelling to see the boys but very welcome ;)

fuckin great seeing you all and catching up, I agree 100% about bringing us all together...you're all fookin legends in my book ;)

Have to say the way you greeted me was definitely memorable :shock: :mrgreen:

Was good to see little bro again and to meet Mrs Al :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I WANT o2 BOOT AND I WANT IT NOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOWW :lol:

oh and Dunk, Al I forgot to get your badges for the kids and they are complaning ! :roll: do you guys have any spares ???
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    I WANT o2 BOOT AND I WANT IT NOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOWW :lol:

oh and Dunk, Al I forgot to get your badges for the kids and they are complaning ! :roll: do you guys have any spares ???

oh no V... i dont have any spare at all!! not even one, which i usually do incase my other one gets damaged/lost... hopefully Sir Al can help you out on that one!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.