Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:
    what?! :confused:

you don't know?! :eek:

EDIT: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=287808

and i thought it was good seeing them play alone and easy target and hey johnny park when i saw them a month or so back!!
    also, there was an epic triangle solo by Drew the night i saw them as well!

I remember watching live earth last year and seeing them there, and Dave saying that next time they played wembley it would be their own show! it was always going to be something special!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Hey all!

Its been a long time since I've graced these boards! Just thought I'd pop on, say hi and see how everyone is getting on!

Had a rough few months but things are beginning to look up!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Claire
    xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Fuck me people in 2 weeks :eek: we're gonna be rockin out to PJ :D

Chimey....delighted for ya ;)

Hi all.....job - busy, family - unwell :rolleyes: but I'm happy and life is good :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Fuck me people in 2 weeks we're gonna be rockin out to PJ
    Fuck yeah, MSG baby!!

Chimey....delighted for ya ;)
    Chimey, very fucken jealous.... :p
    Hi all.....job - busy, family - unwell :rolleyes: but I'm happy and life is good :D
    i am busy to, hope the family get better al, but good to hear that you are good ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

damn ticket requests need their own board, and shouldn't be taking over this one...
    Dublin crew had slipped to page 3!!
    who wants to be the page 3 girl :confused: :rolleyes:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    damn ticket requests need their own board, and shouldn't be taking over this one...
    Dublin crew had slipped to page 3!!
    who wants to be the page 3 girl :confused: :rolleyes:

seems like your game ! :p

get em out soupie !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    seems like your game ! :p

get em out soupie !

:eek: (.) (.) :eek:

there ya go V, just for you ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Croatia 1-0 Germany :D
    Srna 24

only 25 mins gone, though...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    oooooooo boy :p:D
    thanks Soupie XXX

wow Sometimes as an opener that much have been LOVELY !!!!! I would love to hear Down too.
    I see stone is going for the Ed look ! hehehe
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    Croatia 1-0 Germany :D
    Srna 24

only 25 mins gone, though...

so it took you 1 minute to type that... are you Christy Brown?

:p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    so it took you 1 minute to type that... are you Christy Brown?

nope. i'm right-footed...

had to wait for the scorer's name to come up on the TV... sounded like there were no vowels so i didn't know how to spell it... :rolleyes:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    [size=+3]blaaah, blaaahhhh, bleehhh, blahh blahh!!![/size]

I'm bored. and ignored. Dazed and Confused.

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Chime wrote:
    Thank you :)

It was great. Hadn't planned on my Saturday including being front row and seeing Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones :D

Dave was so sweet as he was really emotional a couple of times because of that and also the size of the show that after JP and JPJ left the stage he said 'welcome to the best day of my life' ... I'm sure he meant to qualify it by saying other than my wedding day and the day my daughter was born :o:p

Nice!! And not to mention very cool.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    eMMI wrote:
    [size=+3]blaaah, blaaahhhh, bleehhh, blahh blahh!!![/size]

I'm bored. and ignored. Dazed and Confused.

you come from the land of the ice and snow,
    from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

must be the balmy Finnish summer heat going to your head... ;)
    jrd wrote:
    you come from the land of the ice and snow,
    from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Iceland! :rolleyes: those verses are of focking ICELAND!! :mad:
    jrd wrote:
    must be the balmy Finnish summer heat going to your head... ;)

in case you didn't know, it does get hot in here in the summer. :rolleyes: unlike in SOME countries, we can tell the four seasons pretty distinctly apart.

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    heres a lil fun for you :p

http://www.netdisaster.com/go.php?mode=zeppelin&sound=on&url=http://www.tiscali.co.uk/

to try others use drop down at top and hit go hehehehe
    eMMI wrote:
    Iceland! :rolleyes: those verses are of focking ICELAND!! :mad:

i KNOW that but it was the best i could do in the absence of any obviously Finnish-related Zeppelin lyrics. anyway, you're all the same you Scandanavians, aren't you ? :p

*walks away, whistling nonchalantly*
    in case you didn't know, it does get hot in here in the summer. :rolleyes: unlike in SOME countries, we can tell the four seasons pretty distinctly apart.

hmmm... what are you trying to say...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm definitely liking that black tshirt! Are any of you wanting merch? Let me know if so, I can sort it out and mail it to you guys!!!

I have to say I'm a teeeny bit disappointed by the setlists so far though :o
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm definitely liking that black tshirt! Are any of you wanting merch? Let me know if so, I can sort it out and mail it to you guys!!!

I have to say I'm a teeeny bit disappointed by the setlists so far though :o

me and chime !

dont worry they are warming up I think the first few shows set wise are always a bit like this :)
    jrd wrote:
    i KNOW that but it was the best i could do in the absence of any obviously Finnish-related Zeppelin lyrics. anyway, you're all the same you Scandanavians, aren't you ? :p

*walks away, whistling nonchalantly*

well, strip off the part on that about the hot springs and it'll do. :p

I take it you know Finland isn't a part of Scandinavia.. *sigh* :rolleyes:
    jrd wrote:
    hmmm... what are you trying to say...

I'll say what I want and if you can't understand it, it's your very own little problem!

ermm..

:o

yeah..
    eMMI wrote:
    I take it you know Finland isn't a part of Scandinavia.. *sigh*

yup! :p
    V V wrote:
    me and chime !

dont worry they are warming up I think the first few shows set wise are always a bit like this :)

Well now Bonaroo was definitely a surprise - there's a fair few happy campers with that one!

Lemmie know what ya'll are after :) I might have to get me the black t-shirt, the hoody and the tote bag at least :o
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    bonnaroo looked fecking crazy!
    cannot wait for MSG!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Jennytree wrote:
    Well now Bonaroo was definitely a surprise - there's a fair few happy campers with that one!

Lemmie know what ya'll are after :) I might have to get me the black t-shirt, the hoody and the tote bag at least :o

yeah that is better ! i'm sure ed starts off safe then his imagination takes hold :p

DEF. a tote bag please, I do like the black T havent seen pics of the hoodie , will look around more.
    when do you and the rest of u lucky buggers head off ????
    ok saw the hoodie its nice but I'd want a ladies one dont think they do one. umm torn between the black T like the tote and the black T with the American flag/grim reaper !
    Well, I'm off on Thursday morning - but I'll have internet access so pm me or send me a text! I'll have two nights to get a load of stuff :D

Just got a call off a Bonnaroo attendee and he's well chuffed - seems like they're back on home soil and givin' it socks!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:

Lemmie know what ya'll are after : ) I might have to get me the black t-shirt, the hoody and the tote bag at least :o

Page three :eek:

Thanks for the offer. I already have a personal shopper lined up :D;)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. So happy for everyone that went to Bonaroo after people started telling them it would only be a festival greatest hits setlist :D ... bet there are a few people wishing they'd bitten the bullet and got tickets now.

Not long now for you travelling peeps.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Page three :eek:

Thanks for the offer. I already have a personal shopper lined up :D;)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. So happy for everyone that went to Bonaroo after people started telling them it would only be a festival greatest hits setlist :D ... bet there are a few people wishing they'd bitten the bullet and got tickets now.

Not long now for you travelling peeps.

i was wishing i went now, yes....
    but it was my dad's 60th, and the first time in 3 years i have been around for his birthday!
    Made the decision not to go a while back on family purposes!
    I was in poland on his birthday last year!!

Oh, just realised, 2 days till wembley anniversary!! :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

ooooOOOOooooo

nice set last night a good old mix up :D