Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    You know your wink is extra special!!

:o ... and I'm just part of 'everyone' that gets the normal wink *sniff, sniff* :(

:p

Dunk sorry about your Nana.

Dunk I'll join you in your envy. We'll just have to spend the time they're away discussing the purchase of Earnshaw and sales of Commons and Lockwood
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    (Shandy for JRD)

I take it you haven't seen him with a couple of shandys on him....a bloody mess he is :D

eMMI wrote:
    oh.. well that's quite alright then.
    this morning I woke up at 9:05. my bus left at 9:10.
    good thing I realised I only had time to pack my bag and that instead of trying to put it on, just grab my make up with me.
    which reminds me, I should go put it on now, before I forget.

I hope you put some clothes on too, otherwise there are some very lucky dudes in Iceland ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    thanks for the kind wishes guys

you know how you have relatives that you never see and you have some that you see all the time?? well I saw my Nana all the time... and i spent my summer holidays growing up there... she used to make me bowls of whipped cream and my papa (he died 7 years ago) used to bring me back strawberries from his allotment... and i'd sit outside and dip them into the cream....
    truly were happy days those
    [envy] have fun at MSG you rich students!!! [/envy]

I raise a glass to nana dunk...sounds like a diamond :(
    Chime wrote:
    ... and I'm just part of 'everyone' that gets the normal wink *sniff, sniff*

God I can't do anything right....heres a special ;) just for you
    Chime wrote:
    We'll just have to spend the time they're away discussing the purchase of Earnshaw and sales of Commons and Lockwood

Earnshaw......hahahahaha don't you mean Nosferatu.....http://img.skysports.com/07/12/218x298/Robert_Earnshaw_608396.jpg

oh but in fairness he did score 1 goal for derby last season and celebrated like he'd just scored his 40th of the season :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah I gotta pick up some comfy brogues for walkin.....yes I am going on 50 years of age!

...and don't forget your Sunday Express colour supplement, one-size-fits-all, elasticated waistband slacks! no mature traveller would leave home without them... ;)
    Looking forward to the beers in NYC (Shandy for JRD)

y'know, about 3 weeks ago i went on a stag weekend (to Birmingham...!) and after a first night of non-shandies, large curry, more non-shandies and a visit to a 'gentlemens club' i felt somewhat under the weather... so the next day i spent all afternoon drinking shandy :o

but it did the trick! by the evening everything was back on track, the non-shandies back on the menu, and us older members of the party were out 'til 4am, outlasting the whippersnappers by a good couple of hours :D

so don't you go bad-mouthing the humble shandy!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Chime wrote:
    Dunk I'll join you in your envy. We'll just have to spend the time they're away discussing the purchase of Earnshaw and sales of Commons and Lockwood

wtf....?
    Forest have sold Commons and *bought* Earnshaw ? that sounds likea team that's gone down, not got promoted...! :(

argh... just had a rummage and see that Commons went on a free... to DERBY!

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    ...and don't forget your Sunday Express colour supplement, one-size-fits-all, elasticated waistband slacks! no mature traveller would leave home without them... ;)

Packed and ready to go plus me fannypack to keep me passport and $100 bill safe :)

jrd wrote:
    y'know, about 3 weeks ago i went on a stag weekend (to Birmingham...!) and after a first night of non-shandies, large curry, more non-shandies and a visit to a 'gentlemens club' i felt somewhat under the weather... so the next day i spent all afternoon drinking shandy :o

but it did the trick! by the evening everything was back on track, the non-shandies back on the menu, and us older members of the party were out 'til 4am, outlasting the whippersnappers by a good couple of hours :D

so don't you go bad-mouthing the humble shandy!

You poor poor man, the fact that you think you outdrank the kids by drinkin shandys all day and then had 1 rum and coke.....come here and i'll give ya a hug ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    You poor poor man, the fact that you think you outdrank the kids by drinkin shandys all day and then had 1 rum and coke.....come here and i'll give ya a hug ;)

how did you know! :eek:
    one rum and coke and i was dancing round me handbag...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    I hope you put some clothes on too, otherwise there are some very lucky dudes in Iceland ;)

fortunately for all, I did put some clothes on. even managed to find my work shirt so now people know I'm actually an employee here, not just hanging around for hours. :D

right! that Iceland-comment just put you on my dislike-list! :mad:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    jrd wrote:
    how did you know! :eek:
    one rum and coke and i was dancing round me handbag...

The funny thing is I can actually imagine that...wait for NY BABY!!!!!
    eMMI wrote:
    fortunately for all, I did put some clothes on. even managed to find my work shirt so now people know I'm actually an employee here, not just hanging around for hours. :D

right! that Iceland-comment just put you on my dislike-list! :mad:

Oh come on....it was only a jokey wokey :cool:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

hmmppffhh! *turns back to Al*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    hmmppffhh! *turns back to Al*

*pinches emmi's bum when she's turned around*

:cool:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    The funny thing is I can actually imagine that...wait for NY BABY!!!!!

not Hard To Imagine ?

oh dear, now you've gone and done it... :rolleyes:

EDIT:
    *see's Al pinching emmi's bum*

no, NOW you really have gone and done it... :eek:
    Irish Al wrote:

eek!

*hides behind jrd's back*

(admittedly, that was nicer than the time you smacked my leg cause I was sitting between you and Dunk :o)
    jrd wrote:
    oh dear, now you've gone and done it... :rolleyes:

EDIT:

no, NOW you really have gone and done it... :eek:

oh you're surprised? :o did you not know what a tart he is? :rolleyes: :p
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Irish Al wrote:

how dare you pinch poor emmi's bum, you dirty old man!! :eek:
    Anymore of that business and i will tell Mrs Al when we are in new york!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    how dare you pinch poor emmi's bum, you dirty old man!! :eek:

hahahah. "poor emmi".. :D

I mean.. *sob* I KNOW!! *sob, sob*

;)
    jrd wrote:
    not Hard To Imagine ?
    oh dear, now you've gone and done it...

EDIT:
    no, NOW you really have gone and done it...

Stop making it worse :p
    eMMI wrote:
    eek!

*hides behind jrd's back*

(admittedly, that was nicer than the time you smacked my leg cause I was sitting between you and Dunk :o)

First: Why do you think being behind jrds back is a safe place for a young lady :confused:

Second: you loved being the filling in a me and dunk sandwich :p

Third: I am not filthy
    how dare you pinch poor emmi's bum, you dirty old man!!

You would do anything to have a woman talk to you :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    First: Why do you think being behind jrds back is a safe place for a young lady :confused:

Second: you loved being the filling in a me and dunk sandwich :p

Third: I am not filthy

1) I figured it'd be at least better than in front of him. :o (sorry jrd!)

2) hey, I never said I was uncomfortable there! you're the one who wanted me to leave! :p

3) yes you are but we love you anyway darling. ;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    You would do anything to have a woman talk to you :rolleyes:

:eek: Just your woman al, just yours :eek: ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Hello Dublin Crew. Long time no chat. I've been fighting the good fight on the M.T again. Just got back from a two week banning a week or so ago. He he!

So who's off to New Yoik then??
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello Dublin Crew. Long time no chat. I've been fighting the good fight on the M.T again. Just got back from a two week banning a week or so ago. He he!

:rolleyes:

<start Frank Carson mode>
    it's the way you tell 'em...!
    <end Frank Carson>
    So who's off to New Yoik then??

Al, Jenny, Soupy, me... and many more ;)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    wtf....?
    Forest have sold Commons and *bought* Earnshaw ? that sounds likea team that's gone down, not got promoted...! :(

argh... just had a rummage and see that Commons went on a free... to DERBY!

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Kris was probably one of their most talented players... :(

I'm hoping they'll be buying in 2 or 3 key players... either that or they'll sink again.

I think i'm going to get to an away game or two next season...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    I think i'm going to get to an away game or two next season...

I may join ya ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    eMMI wrote:
    1) I figured it'd be at least better than in front of him. :o (sorry jrd!)

2) hey, I never said I was uncomfortable there! you're the one who wanted me to leave! :p

3) yes you are but we love you anyway darling. ;)

Just your woman al, just yours

I'm safe enough so....no competition here!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello Dublin Crew. Long time no chat. I've been fighting the good fight on the M.T again.

What have you been up to this time B???
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'm safe enough so....no competition here!

Ah i will be nice and leave the loverly Mrs Al alone!
    we will have to watch JRD and his wandering hands ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Ah i will be nice and leave the loverly Mrs Al alone!
    we will have to watch JRD and his wandering hands ;)

well seeing as Mrs JRD will be there i think i'll be on my bestest behaviour...! ;)
    jrd wrote:
    well seeing as Mrs JRD will be there i think i'll be on my bestest behaviour...! ;)

Soupy is just trying to take the heat of himself...we'll give him a few euro-slaps when we see him....after he buys us pints tho ;)
    I need a coffee!
    jrd wrote:

well we can send Mrs Al, and Mrs JRD away shopping, and then we don't have to worry about them! :eek: ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Irish Al wrote:
    Soupy is just trying to take the heat of himself...we'll give him a few euro-slaps when we see him....after he buys us pints tho ;)

fook buying you pints if you are just going to slap me afterwards :eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

fook buying you pints if you are just going to slap me afterwards :eek:

in that case we'll slap you first, take your money and then buy ourselves pints... :D
    jrd wrote:
    in that case we'll slap you first, take your money and then buy ourselves pints... :D

not too many JRD, better stick to shandys... you don't want to go making a tit out of yourself in front of the Mrs now do you, or no more PJ tours for you! :p
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,