Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    aw sorry Dunk *hugs*

Its so bloody hard to get people to go to a Pearl Jam show in New York these days - at this rate I think I'll end up giving them away to homeless people :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    aw sorry Dunk *hugs*

Its so bloody hard to get people to go to a Pearl Jam show in New York these days - at this rate I think I'll end up giving them away to homeless people :D
    your tickets? Do you still have the spares? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yep! Just people changing jobs/running out of cash, tis arse! But sure fook it, I'll still be there :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yep! Just people changing jobs/running out of cash, tis arse! But sure fook it, I'll still be there :D
    Oh no... I'm sorry! Have you mentioned it to Sandra? She had a list going of who had and who needed spares. There could possibly be one or two people who are in need.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    hey folks, back at work after a lovely week soaking up the sun in Greece ;)
    gray, rainy, miserable and bloody chilly in London!

off to see Springsteen at the Emirates tonight :D

so what's been happening round here ?

Dunk - sorry to hear your news... you should cheer yourself up by nabbing one of Jenny's spare tix and heading out to NY...!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    hey folks, back at work after a lovely week soaking up the sun in Greece ;)
    gray, rainy, miserable and bloody chilly in London!

off to see Springsteen at the Emirates tonight :D

so what's been happening round here ?

Dunk - sorry to hear your news... you should cheer yourself up by nabbing one of Jenny's spare tix and heading out to NY...!

why go to Greece when you can soak up the sun by the sea just 20 minutes from your own home? :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    aww sorry to hear that Dunk , granny's are special I still miss mine though its been 6 yrs. hugs to you.

*waves to Emmi*

ooOoooo lucky fella jrd sun arrr sun I wish you would shine through more.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    aww sorry to hear that Dunk , granny's are special I still miss mine though its been 6 yrs. hugs to you.

*waves to Emmi*

ooOoooo lucky fella jrd sun arrr sun I wish you would shine through more.

*waves back to the ever-so-lovely goddess*

we've gotten loads of sun these past few days. :D I might even get a tan this summer! *knocks on wood*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    we've gotten loads of sun these past few days. :D I might even get a tan this summer! *knocks on wood*

well i've got a tan already :p
    but that's no thanks to where i live, so forget any ideas of getting a tan here... the way this summer (ha!) has been going we'll just be moving straight on in to autumn... :mad:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    but that's no thanks to where i live, so forget any ideas of getting a tan here... the way this summer (ha!) has been going we'll just be moving straight on in to autumn... :mad:

well you can tan in new york good sir!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    *rubs eyes* anyone else stay up late watching the who documentary ??
    Ed was in it and they spoke of the 2007 tour so it was very up to date. I missed the beginning anyone know the name??
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    jrd wrote:

well you don't gotta brag. :o

ha! I thought this summer was supposed to be extra warm? but maybe that was just our summer. :p
    V V wrote:
    *rubs eyes* anyone else stay up late watching the who documentary ??
    Ed was in it and they spoke of the 2007 tour so it was very up to date. I missed the beginning anyone know the name??

well no.. since I don't have TV. and I wouldn't have the same stuff on it anyway. :p

but I did stay up pretty late listening to TOOL and writing a letter. :)

umm.. is it Amazing Journey: The Story of the Who?
    eMMI wrote:
    well you don't gotta brag. :o

oh, i think i do...;)
    ha! I thought this summer was supposed to be extra warm? but maybe that was just our summer. :p

you'll be pleased to know that it's raining here today... :(
    jrd wrote:
    oh, i think i do...;)

well, suit yourself, see if I care! :p *looks out the window to the nice sunshine and curses Sunday shifts*
    jrd wrote:

I'm not pleased at all! you fockers will probably send it our way soon enough! :mad: *curses Sunday shifts some more*

;)
    jrd wrote:

it rains there all the time, quit complaining...

It is raining here today, but it seems to be a good thing after Sydney just had it's driest may on record! something like less than 10% of average rainfall for the month!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

well you can tan in new york good sir!

don't know whether i'll have the time for tanning with all the shopping being planned by 'er indoors... :eek:

maybe i can send her off shopping while we all meet up to discuss important things like setlists over a shandy or two...
    it rains there all the time, quit complaining...

i'm not complaining... just commenting... and trying to make emmi feel a bit less jealous that my normally pasty white bits are less pasty than usual...

...anyway, it stopped raining and we went out to a local pub for a barbie and a few pints for lunch, under glorious gray, leaden skies...

so *hic* cheers!
    It is raining here today, but it seems to be a good thing after Sydney just had it's driest may on record! something like less than 10% of average rainfall for the month!

jeez... don't tell me you'll be having bush fires again... in autumn/winter...!?
    jrd wrote:
    my normally pasty white bits are less pasty than usual...

:eek: put that away JRD! you might get arrested!

jrd wrote:
    jeez... don't tell me you'll be having bush fires again... in autumn/winter...!?

No bushfires, no, now rain for the rest of the week!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

msg for Dunk

what do you think of Glasvegas ?

http://www.myspace.com/glasvegas
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Alright peeps!

V saw that Who doc a few weeks ago, it was class!

Emmi ;)

jrd, jen, hells and soupy.....3 fucking weeks bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buru, miss ya darlin

Dunk - granny :( footie :cool:

Everyone else ;)

The little'un STILL isn't right, had her at the docs last week, and she seemed to be getting better but had the shits about 3 am this morning and the bloody creche won't take her if she's had the shits within 24hrs....who cares about the other kids :rolleyes:

....but [size=+4]**MSG CREW BABY....3 FOOKIN WEEKS**[/size]
    I need a coffee!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Irish Al wrote:
    Alright peeps!

Emmi

Buru, miss ya darlin

Dunk - granny :( footie

Everyone else

The little'un STILL isn't right, had her at the docs last week, and she seemed to be getting better but had the shits about 3 am this morning and the bloody creche won't take her if she's had the shits within 24hrs....who cares about the other kids :rolleyes:

wish I could fuckin be there. :p

Miss ya all, and miss touring!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Al, sorry about your lil one
    hope she gets well soon!

Dunk, sorry to hear about your granny :(
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Irish Al wrote:
    Alright peeps!

Emmi ; )

Buru, miss ya darlin

Dunk - granny : ( footie :cool:

Everyone else ; )

so.. I get the same wink bloody everyone does?! :mad:

oh! hope the little darling gets well super soon! :o
    so glad to see ur worried about her thought for a min. your were more happy about MSG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope she is better soon, sad thing is she probably got it from the creche in the 1st place ! darn slobbering babies.

oh and tell the Mrs yes I can come in ur place if the babes still sick by then :D
    Irish Al wrote:

yup :D

3 weeks today i imagine i'll have jetlag and probably tired feet after tramping round NY all day trying not to think about missing the first show :( but getting seriously hyper about tomorrow's !!! :rolleyes:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Buru wrote:
    wish I could fuckin be there.
    Miss ya all, and miss touring!

You're in our thoughts ;)
    Buru wrote:
    Al, sorry about your lil one
    hope she gets well soon!

Dunk, sorry to hear about your granny

Thanks but dunk's one is far more important :(
    eMMI wrote:
    so.. I get the same wink bloody everyone does?!
    oh! hope the little darling gets well super soon!

You know your wink is extra special!!
    V V wrote:
    so glad to see ur worried about her thought for a min. your were more happy about MSG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope she is better soon, sad thing is she probably got it from the creche in the 1st place ! darn slobbering babies.

oh and tell the Mrs yes I can come in ur place if the babes still sick by then

Yep bloody creches :rolleyes: She got over a virus and went into creche and 1 DAY later had this motherfucker of a bug....and we pay them for the pleasure :)

Oh and I can 100% gaurentee that I will not be telling the missus that you're available for PJ gigs in NY
    jrd wrote:
    yup

3 weeks today i imagine i'll have jetlag and probably tired feet after tramping round NY all day trying not to think about missing the first showbut getting seriously hyper about tomorrow's !!!

Yeah I gotta pick up some comfy brogues for walkin.....yes I am going on 50 years of age!

END OF LONGEST POST IN THREAD!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Alright peeps!

Emmi ;)

Buru, miss ya darlin

Dunk - granny :( footie :cool:

Everyone else ;)

[size=+4]**MSG CREW BABY....3 FOOKIN WEEKS**[/size]
    [size=+4]**BEACON THEATER 27 FOOKIN DAYS!!**[/size]

Am i Excited! [size=+4]FOOK YEAH![/size]

3 weeks today, right about this time we will be rockin it out in the garden! well lookin at the clock we will be at the garden, but 1.5 hours till they hit the stage!
    Looking forward to the beers in NYC (Shandy for JRD)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Irish Al wrote:
    You know your wink is extra special!!

oh.. well that's quite alright then. ;):D

this morning I woke up at 9:05. my bus left at 9:10. :rolleyes:

good thing I realised I only had time to pack my bag and that instead of trying to put it on, just grab my make up with me. :D

which reminds me, I should go put it on now, before I forget.

hope all my lovelies are well!!!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    msg for Dunk

what do you think of Glasvegas ?

http://www.myspace.com/glasvegas

watched them on Jools and thought they were pretty good... reminded me of Jesus & Mary Chain for some reason... dunno if thats good or bad :D

thanks for the kind wishes guys :)

you know how you have relatives that you never see and you have some that you see all the time?? well I saw my Nana all the time... and i spent my summer holidays growing up there... she used to make me bowls of whipped cream and my papa (he died 7 years ago) used to bring me back strawberries from his allotment... and i'd sit outside and dip them into the cream....

truly were happy days those :)

[envy] have fun at MSG you rich students!!! [/envy]
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.