Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    UKDave wrote:
    Great to see everyone had such a great time ;):D

Who's getting which shows then?? pm me...

I guess Bonaroo is covered already? Not sure which I fancy most, probably MSG 2 at the moment... :confused:

well, i'll definitely be getting MSG2... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :rolleyes: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=291638

hope yous all are well and will stop talking about the shows you've just seen soon!! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    jrd wrote:
    well, i'll definitely be getting MSG2... ;)

Ah... that's that one convered then... :o MSG1 anyone??
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    UKDave wrote:
    Ah... that's that one convered then... :o MSG1 anyone??

I've ordered MSG 1....cause it was better ;)

jrd I missed you too honey!!
    I need a coffee!
    :rolleyes: :eek: :mad: :D:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:

Lucky bugger ;)

OK... so MSG's & Bonaroo are covered... requests then? Hartford?? :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    WTF Pg 7 :eek:

Come on Dublin crew....shows us the boobs :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

nah, Mike said night 2 was best so it must have been... :rolleyes:

see you in Seattle, baby! (or wherever the next tour takes us... :) ), the missus has friends out there so i'm sure i could persuade her to take a trip, and this time i'd probably have a spare ticket...!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    see all the rumours about the EV east coast tour :eek: :o for fuck sake, I've already booked my holidays during that time... looks like it'll be during the builders holidays and all :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Irish Al wrote:
    WTF Pg 7 :eek:

Come on Dublin crew....shows us the boobs :D

:rolleyes:

stop talking about the boots and then I'll come back. :p
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello hello :D

glad to see you had fun in the city but did you have any sex ???

i had fun at Glasto. only a little rain thursday night and showers friday one could hardly call it mud, rest of the time beautiful sunshine :D
    Kings of Leon was ACE the kids LOVED them Herb was sat up on the side of a viewing platform rockin out some lady thought he was so cool she gave him a fiver :p (must exploit the kids more) at the encore it cleared out a bit so Mali wanted to get closer i got her in as far as was comfy and she enjoyed her first taste of "pit" we were level with the mixing desk so not really a pit but its a start!
    ummm also saw Masive attack brilliant, foals bit boring, joan armertading SP? was ok, justine adams ACE, Yoav Fucking amazing, heard lenard Conen sp? from the top field while dinning. and other stuff like cicircus acts and trappies etc... all great
    did some tating on monday got 5 new tents 3 folding chairs a mummy bag 2 folding stools. so shocking how ppl leave everything behind.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    jrd wrote:
    nah, Mike said night 2 was best so it must have been... :rolleyes:

see you in Seattle, baby! (or wherever the next tour takes us... :) ), the missus has friends out there so i'm sure i could persuade her to take a trip, and this time i'd probably have a spare ticket...!

What would mike know about it :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    sounds brilliant V... I was thinkin of ya when I saw bits on the news about it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:

stop talking about the boots and then I'll come back. :p

just listening to the audience recording of MSG2 (did i say i was there ? ;) ) and it's, like, real cool, man. the official boot's going to have to go some way to improve on this! i'll stil be buying the official one of course :o

sorry emmi :)
    jrd wrote:
    just listening to the audience recording of MSG2 (did i say i was there ? ; ) ) and it's, like, real cool, man. the official boot's going to have to go some way to improve on this! i'll stil be buying the official one of course :o

sorry emmi :)
    :mad: Ya know there's like an MSG thread, right? :rolleyes:

:p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :mad: Ya know there's like an MSG thread, right? :rolleyes:

yep, but emmi did say we should keep talking about the boots... didn't she... ? :rolleyes:

anyway, don't want the thread to slip back to page 7 do we...
    Sounds like someone needs to pick up the hartford boot....seems to be top of a lot of peoples shows ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Sounds like someone needs to pick up the hartford boot....seems to be top of a lot of peoples shows ;)

i'll probably get that as well as both the MSG shows. and Bonnaroo. and maybe Mansfield 2 as well. :rolleyes:

still waiting to see if they add a 'buy all' option to cut down on shipping costs in which case i'd seriously consider getting 'em all ;)
    jrd wrote:
    yep, but emmi did say we should keep talking about the boots... didn't she... ? :rolleyes:

I'm so behind havent even read the MSG set list !
    hard the hard rive wiped while away cos it was dieing and spent this week washing and seting it up again only dispite backing everything up my book keeping soft ware wont open without a reg. code which I can no longer get as it's been updated !!!! :mad:

so what this means is all my books for 07/08 and all invoiceses up to 20th june are lost. and I cant do shit cos they changed the soft ware grrrrrrrrrrr
    but i could buy a new one at £250 !!! fuck that. for 2 days I have been trying to sort this out, how the fuck am I going to do our tax returns?????

( rant over :o )
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    jrd wrote:

and also, since when have you done anything I've told you to? :p
    V V wrote:
    hard the hard rive wiped while away cos it was dieing and spent this week washing and seting it up again only dispite backing everything up my book keeping soft ware wont open without a reg. code which I can no longer get as it's been updated !!!! :mad:

so what this means is all my books for 07/08 and all invoiceses up to 20th june are lost. and I cant do shit cos they changed the soft ware grrrrrrrrrrr
    but i could buy a new one at £250 !!! fuck that. for 2 days I have been trying to sort this out, how the fuck am I going to do our tax returns?????

that sucks. :(
    V V wrote:

oh, V... :(

want a free copy of MSG2...? :rolleyes:
    jrd wrote:
    i'll probably get that as well as both the MSG shows. and Bonnaroo. and maybe Mansfield 2 as well. :rolleyes:

still waiting to see if they add a 'buy all' option to cut down on shipping costs in which case i'd seriously consider getting 'em all ;)

So is msn the preferred route?

Are they doing a boot of the charity show???

I'll get that one then yes?? :confused::o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    jrd wrote:
    oh, V... :(

want a free copy of MSG2...? :rolleyes:

ooo yes yes yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D (((jrd)))

umm and if any of u use clearlybook keeping/ quick books and would kindly share the disc & reg no. that would be SUPER. :o
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Oh V :(

Have you managed to salvage anything yet?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    greetings all...
    back in sydney town and back at work!
    had an amazing time on tour, 6 great shows, seeing friends both old an new, it couldn't get much better
    hartford was the setlist of the tour! MSG 2 was the most amazing crowd i have ever experienced at a PJ show, the entire arena was moving, i shit ye not!
    Stone and the cow at boston 2 was the most hilarious moment!
    JRD and al... my money was safe, you could not organise your silly selves to be together in the same place... cheers for the beers though!
    Jen, great to see ya again!
    Everybody else - you should have been there!

Irish Al wrote:

that is because you were there! the energy night 2 put night 1 to shame
    What the crowd was like at the end of night 1 was what they were like from before they went on stage night 2! and come betterman, the lighting rig was moving about 2 feet :eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    JRD and al... my money was safe, you could not organise your silly selves to be together in the same place... cheers for the beers though!

*slaps forehead and "d'oh!"*
    well, we'll get you next time!
    *mutter, mutter*

hope your journey home was less eventful than the feck up on the way out!
    that is because you were there! the energy night 2 put night 1 to shame
    What the crowd was like at the end of night 1 was what they were like from before they went on stage night 2! and come betterman, the lighting rig was moving about 2 feet :eek:

couldn't/didn't see that from down on the floor... but the floor was moving, baby!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    couldn't/didn't see that from down on the floor... but the floor was moving, baby!

i didnt see it but i was told by several people that it was...
    up in section 105 where i was, i can tell you that it was bouncing there!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    boucy boucy
    shoes all in a line
    boucy boucy

sadly no pip. still tralling around trying to get hold of a copy , what a night mare!!

hows tricks with you :) ?