Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    not too many JRD, better stick to shandys... you don't want to go making a tit out of yourself in front of the Mrs now do you, or no more PJ tours for you! :p

i think it's safe to say that i've probably managed to make a tit out of myself in front of her in most ways already, especially where drink is concerned, so i should be fairly safe on that score... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    so I may have to hit some of U lot up for merch. :D hoping someone will get pics up quick after the first show. still missing the buttons from EV solo shows which I was promised :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    so I may have to hit some of U lot up for merch. :D hoping someone will get pics up quick after the first show. still missing the buttons from EV solo shows which I was promised :(

:( *fingers crossed you get them* ... I was given a sticker from someone elses sticker and badge set ... it now graces my laptop.

Think we definitely need to send these guys merch shopping for us :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    in that case we'll slap you first, take your money and then buy ourselves pints... :D

umm.. could you please try and get that on video? :p

not cause I'd love to see soupy getting slapped. but cause, well, I personally find men slapping each other extremely funny. :o:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    umm.. could you please try and get that on video? :p

not cause I'd love to see soupy getting slapped. but cause, well, I personally find men slapping each other extremely funny. :o:p

i bet you like sumo...:p
    go on, admit it!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:
    umm.. could you please try and get that on video?

:eek: emmi! how can you support these 2 men in their threats of violence and theft against me!!!

I might just have to head up finland way and slap you :eek: ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:
    What have you been up to this time B???

I just told someone to fuck off. Of course I was very polite about it. I said 'why don't you simply fuck off?' Seemed perfectly reasonable to me. :confused:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I just told someone to fuck off. Of course I was very polite about it. I said 'why don't you simply fuck off?' Seemed perfectly reasonable to me. :confused:

they don't take lightly to that these days ;)
    kill joys ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

Byrnzie wrote:

hahahahahahahahahaha :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Look how far we've moved up the first page. Ooooo clearing stickys ready for the tour :)
  • MartomanMartoman Posts: 16
    Have one Radiohead ticket for tomorrow nights (Saturday) gig?

Price: face value €70.

Call me if you are interested at 087-6552030.

Cherrs,

Martin
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Byrnzie wrote:

:D

Well at least you were polite about it.

To all those going to MSG
    1) I hate you
    2) Please get pics
    3) Ask Eddie & Crew when the fuck they are returning to Argentina
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:

Well at least you were polite about it.

To all those going to MSG
    1) I hate you
    2) Please get pics
    3) Ask Eddie & Crew when the fuck they are returning to Argentina

1) no you love us, really :D
    2) i will try but they might not be great
    3) i will try... ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

jrd wrote:
    i bet you like sumo...:p
    go on, admit it!

I don't. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    :eek: emmi! how can you support these 2 men in their threats of violence and theft against me!!!

I might just have to head up finland way and slap you :eek: ;)

umm. to be honest, rather easily. :o

right! so you're scared of two guys threatening to slap you AND you're ready and willing to slap a girl?! let me tell you boy'o, you slap me and you'll be in so much trouble you won't believe it! I'm warning you, I've got 4 siblings, I can fight!

:p
    eMMI wrote:
    umm. to be honest, rather easily. :o

right! so you're scared of two guys threatening to slap you AND you're ready and willing to slap a girl?! let me tell you boy'o, you slap me and you'll be in so much trouble you won't believe it! I'm warning you, I've got 4 siblings, I can fight!

to think i would ever hurt a poor little emmi...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

crack tubes, Bruce, it's BBQ weather!!! :D
    yay chime just read the foo's ~ zep thread very nice young lady, I'm very jealous!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Martoman wrote:
    Have one Radiohead ticket for tomorrow nights (Saturday) gig?

Price: face value €70.

Call me if you are interested at 087-6552030.

Cherrs,

Martin
    hey Martin :) I too had the offer of a friends spare but just am trying not to spend money these days :o Hope it was a great night though... haven't seen your name around in a while.

How's all? Anyone else going to Bruce in Cardiff on Saturday? Think we're having a wee meet up. Robs staying with James and Jen... and I think Sian and Dave, Jody & Chris are coming along for the craic also.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    How's all? Anyone else going to Bruce in Cardiff on Saturday? Think we're having a wee meet up. Robs staying with James and Jen... and I think Sian and Dave, Jody & Chris are coming along for the craic also.

*sob, sob* well yous have fun.. *sob*

it's rainy and sunny today. in turns and also at the same time. :rolleyes: :D
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Another 8 months time, and I'd be able to say 'fuck yeah I'm there'.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    eMMI wrote:
    *sob, sob* well yous have fun.. *sob*

it's rainy and sunny today. in turns and also at the same time. :rolleyes: :D
    sounds like every day in Ireland :)

awww hinny... see ya in 8 months then :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    sounds like every day in Ireland :)

hahaha. add a hailstorm or two and sounds like the days I've spent in Ireland. :p

ARGH! there's a man on a computer near me and he keeps talking to himself! it's doing my head in! :mad:
    eMMI wrote:
    hahaha. add a hailstorm or two and sounds like the days I've spent in Ireland. :p

ARGH! there's a man on a computer near me and he keeps talking to himself! it's doing my head in! :mad:
    just give him a slap and he'll soon stop :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    yay chime just read the foo's ~ zep thread very nice young lady, I'm very jealous!

Thank you :)

It was great. Hadn't planned on my Saturday including being front row and seeing Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones :D

Dave was so sweet as he was really emotional a couple of times because of that and also the size of the show that after JP and JPJ left the stage he said 'welcome to the best day of my life' ... I'm sure he meant to qualify it by saying other than my wedding day and the day my daughter was born :o:p
    just give him a slap and he'll soon stop :D

I'll rather not.. should I have to describe him.. well, size-wise, he could be mistaken for a bear. :o

Chime wrote:
    front row and seeing Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones :D

for that, I could hate you eternally. :p

but I won't, instead I'll just settle on being incredibly jealous and equally happy for you. :D
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Nah, see you in Munich in 3 months :D
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Chime wrote:
    Thank you :)

It was great. Hadn't planned on my Saturday including being front row and seeing Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones :D

Dave was so sweet as he was really emotional a couple of times because of that and also the size of the show that after JP and JPJ left the stage he said 'welcome to the best day of my life' ... I'm sure he meant to qualify it by saying other than my wedding day and the day my daughter was born : o : p
    :eek: what? what's this chime? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: what? what's this chime? :)

what?! :confused:

you don't know?! :eek:

EDIT: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=287808