Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Entenmann's > TastyKake
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652

Entenmann's > TastyKake

Agree
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,804
    Entenmann's cakes & those coffee donuts (ones with the crumbly jawns on top) are sweet. Other than that, pretty much all Tastykake products laps the others.

I gotta guy who thinks Hostess is good shit, and the other thinks a Sarcone's roll is garbage. What's it feel like to have all credibility flushed down the drain?
  • Options

Entenmann's cakes & those coffee donuts (ones with the crumbly jawns on top) are sweet. Other than that, pretty much all Tastykake products laps the others.

I gotta guy who thinks Hostess is good shit, and the other thinks a Sarcone's roll is garbage. What's it feel like to have all credibility flushed down the drain?

All I'm saying is that bread for a sandwich doesn't have to be so hard it's like biting into a 2x4
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652

Hahaha. I dont love all of their products but I do love Zingers.
    I haven't tried Sarcone's but I do love Primo's.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315

All I'm saying is that bread for a sandwich doesn't have to be so hard it's like biting into a 2x4
    You're nuts.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Never really thought of TastyKakes and Entenmann's as competitors. One's mainly a desert, the other is an unhealthy snack.

This is the best:

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Never really thought of TastyKakes and Entenmann's as competitors. One's mainly a desert, the other is an unhealthy snack.

This is the best:

Same crumby shit on top as the donuts. I concur.
  • Options

You're nuts.
    I mean, I like some crust on a bread and all, but Sarcones just takes it to the next level.
  • Options

You're nuts.
    I mean, I like some crust on a bread and all, but Sarcones just takes it to the next level.
    Next level of pure awesomness.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

You're nuts.
    Next level of pure awesomness.
    I prefer my teeth to not chip when I am eating a sandwich
  • Options
    told Mrs FMe that I was talking trash on WaWa and TasteyGlueKake and she told me I was a crazy idiot. Lol.
  • Options
    Welp....probably won't be on here again till the work week. Have a Happy New Year's to all yous; possibly see some of you knuckleheads down on 2 Street. I'll be the inebriated one; shouldn't too hard to find me.
  • Options

Welp....probably won't be on here again till the work week. Have a Happy New Year's to all yous; possibly see some of you knuckleheads down on 2 Street. I'll be the inebriated one; shouldn't too hard to find me.

They have killed 2nd st with these barriers. Unless you are in a specific location where you can see them drill on bleachers, you can't see shit. There is so much time between each club and so much dead time with no dancing and all in the street. I get why they did it and it definitely needed to be a bit more under control, but it's boring as shit there now.
  • Options
    Anyone notice the the new comcast building has stopped growing? Apparently the foundation has spun a bit or some shit and there are foundation issues. Not good.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364

Anyone notice the the new comcast building has stopped growing? Apparently the foundation has spun a bit or some shit and there are foundation issues. Not good.

I would agree with this.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited January 2017

They have killed 2nd st with these barriers. Unless you are in a specific location where you can see them drill on bleachers, you can't see shit. There is so much time between each club and so much dead time with no dancing and all in the street. I get why they did it and it definitely needed to be a bit more under control, but it's boring as shit there now.
    Didn't even make it further east than 12th st. this year - probably was a good thing, and mostly because Monday hurt enough as it was.

EDIT: Tuesday is close to hurting just as much.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • Options
    I went easy last night -- was really difficult to not pound vodka to celebrate the Rose Bowl craziness but feel OK. Were I a PSU alum instead of a USC alum I think I would really be hurting today.
    I am going to the Flyers Old Timers Game on the 14th or I would be going to see Stephen Lynch again. Any fans here? (Vulgar/silly guitar playing, singing comedian. Funny stuff.) If you like to laugh -- and like profanity, you could do a lot worse for Saturday night entertainment.
    Stephen Lynch Sat. Jan 14, 2017 8:00 PM - Theatre of Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA
  • Options

Didn't even make it further east than 12th st. this year - probably was a good thing, and mostly because Monday hurt enough as it was.

EDIT: Tuesday is close to hurting just as much.
    I was actually down there for a while this year. I had a great time, don't get me wrong, but the whole 2nd st vibe is just a lot different than it has been. Yesterday was the laziest day I have ever had I think. Woke up on the couch and didn't leave it for more than 5 minutes at a time.
  • Options
    Law has Phils 14th in farm system rankings
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

sank like a stone because the system isn't good. braves are first. phillies are like the pre-hinkie sixers
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    It's a great day in American History. Bye bye Barry, thanks for nothin
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213
    edited January 2017
    The Fixer said:

It's a great day in American History. Bye bye Barry, thanks for nothin

yes isn't it great that class and dignity is replaced by an admitted sexual abuser? god bless america

at least Jeff Carter is 2nd in the NHL in goals so all is not lost :lol:
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

sank like a stone because the system isn't good. braves are first. phillies are like the pre-hinkie sixers
    Ah yes, when the numbers fit your narrative, they count.

When they don't you call them bullshit.

Trump is the perfect president for you.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    http://www.csnphilly.com/the700level/clay-buchholz-was-introduced-his-wife-donald-trump-big-fan-45

Welp there's goes any chance of liking Bucholz during his 7 months on the team. Actually Clay Bucholz, Affliction, and Donald Trump go together perfectly.
  • Options

http://www.csnphilly.com/the700level/clay-buchholz-was-introduced-his-wife-donald-trump-big-fan-45

Welp there's goes any chance of liking Bucholz during his 7 months on the team. Actually Clay Bucholz, Affliction, and Donald Trump go together perfectly.

Is he a big 3 Doors Down guy too?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I'd say so. Gonna go out on a limb and say he likes those shitty jeans with the REALLY COOL designs on the back pockets.
  • Options

I'd say so. Gonna go out on a limb and say he likes those shitty jeans with the REALLY COOL designs on the back pockets.
    Lots of rips. Gotta have lots of rips in the jeans.
  • Options
    Goddamn I hate those fucking jeans

His wife is still hot.

Flyer's Devil's tonight but we are bringing one of the boys so no highkinx and 25 oz beers