123457»

Comments

• jjflash said:

Please let this thread go away [-O<

please just ignore it, thank you, you will not be missed
  • backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    edited February 2014
    Family photos are creepy.

I don't know what's worse here. People being negative at some points throughout the thread, or the OP yelling at said "negative" people. No, in fact, I know what's worse.

I wish there was a way to unsubscribe myself from this self-indulgent thread.
    Post edited by backseatLover12 on
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    edited February 2014

Family photos are creepy.

I don't know what's worse here. People being negative at some points throughout the thread, or the OP yelling at said "negative" people. No, in fact, I know what's worse.

I wish there was a way to unsubscribe myself from this self-indulgent thread.

yeah there is just ignore, goodbye! You are an adult, you do know how to ignore something right? and if you are so interested in family photos they got plenty over in the Pictures where Eddie is hot thread, plenty of them, which by the way I do not think are creepy, I am far less judgemental than you, so why don't you go spew your rhetoric there, see you will not do that because you don't have the courage to take a stance against many, which means you really don't believe in what you say, trust me there is plenty in that stuff that could construed as more creepy, by a negative person looking for it, so if you really believe it go over to that thread and post the same thing, you won't do it, because you don't believe what you say, just a classic case of piling on, trying to gang up on a single person
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • I am moving to Seattle the end of February any Pearl Jam fans who like to smoke and want to hang out and listen to Pearl Jam and talk about concerts and listen to music or whatever, I would like to get a Pearl Jam 420 group together, maybe once a month or so, it would be a pretty cool way to meet new Pearl Jam friends and share an appreciation for two of the finer things in life, you can message me if you live in the area and think that sounds like something cool you'd want to be a part of
  • i read one thread per day so today i chosse tnis.. before get blind and leave forum,..
    well,if those posts here are about weed,cant imagine what hank will post after some cocaine.. in his brain... .hehehehehe.. :(|)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • and hank,if u quote me with bold letters ill put on fire all the weed of the world and you cant find shit to smoke at Seattle..hehhehehehhe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • most Pearl Jam fans in that context that it was used in fact do not think it is creepy, I promise you Eddie would think it's cool, while he is smoking his joint watching it, so not sure what your problem, but you said your peace, as negative as it is

Oh I didn't realize he'd think it's cool while he was smoking a joint watching it. I take it all back.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • KatKat Posts: 4,832
    Thread gone bad, name calling, photos/video of private moments and band member's family removed. If you want to talk about legalization, you might do that in A Moving Train and leave out personal and family images and/or videos. They are not ok here. Thanks. - Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.