I want to Smoke a joint with Stone and Eddie

Comments

• Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    edited February 2014
    wow the Eddie Vedder poster from tonight, totally impressed
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    i come to this forum every day.
    am i addicted?
    nope but it feels good and i like to do it as often as i can...
    addiction is a relative term that can be applied to any habit...instead we need to consider, does a substance cause physical dependence? in this case, though research is still wanting, we have little evidence that it causes physical dependence or "withdrawals"
    sugar may be more "addictive" than marijunana..we don't know yet but we certainly know it is below nicotine, caffeine, and alcohol.

this business about not meeting the "real" EV or SG is just laughable. is he not the "real" EV when he's on the stage drinking wine?? when he got stoned and wrote one of the songs that you love would it make that song not "real"??
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • it's been 15 years since I smoked weed. If I blazed one with ed and stone, I'd probably be a paranoid mess!

Either way I think anyone of us would be trippin out if we were ever to be baked with any of then.

• rgambs said:

i come to this forum every day.
    am i addicted?
    addiction is a relative term that can be applied to any habit...instead we need to consider, does a substance cause physical dependence? in this case, though research is still wanting, we have little evidence that it causes physical dependence or "withdrawals"
    sugar may be more "addictive" than marijunana..we don't know yet but we certainly know it is below nicotine, caffeine, and alcohol.

this business about not meeting the "real" EV or SG is just laughable. is he not the "real" EV when he's on the stage drinking wine?? when he got stoned and wrote one of the songs that you love would it make that song not "real"??

edited February 2014

it's been 15 years since I smoked weed. If I blazed one with ed and stone, I'd probably be a paranoid mess!

Either way I think anyone of us would be trippin out if we were ever to be baked with any of then.

Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    am i addicted?
    I don't want to spoil the party but I would like young people to hear both sides of the story:
    In my own personal experience (I started smoking weed at age 14) and that of virtually every pot smoker I have ever known, herb can be very psychologically addictive.
    And now that I've experienced being free of herb and alcohol I can tell you this as fact:
    Reality feels really, really good!
    edited February 2014
    shecky said:

am i addicted?
    I don't want to spoil the party but I would like young people to hear both sides of the story:
    In my own personal experience (I started smoking weed at age 14) and that of virtually every pot smoker I have ever known, herb can be very psychologically addictive.
    And now that I've experienced being free of herb and alcohol I can tell you this as fact:
    Reality feels really, really good!

I always say Marijuana is not for everyone, I actually know more people who smoked it and they didn't like way that it made them feel, and won't smoke it, than people who actually smoke Marijuana regularly, but for many people it does provide relaxation
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,648
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• goldrush said:

Thanks for that. Seriously, I appreciate it. It seems that, without actually reading my post, quoting it 4 times has helped me prove my point. I have a different opinion to you so I am clearly in the wrong. Like I said, there is no room for debate if "I'm right/you're wrong" is the rule here.

There is no high horse here my friend, just someone with a different view on things. It doesn't matter if Eddie smokes or advocates legalisation, it doesn't mean that I have to agree with him. I haven't asked for the thread to be locked, merely voiced surprise that a topic encouraging drugs is allowed on a forum with young followers.

"Forget it. He's rolling..."

2003--Cleveland. 2010--Columbus. 2013--Wrigley, Oakland. 2014--Cincinnati
  • if it was good enough for George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln, then why not us?
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    these three are terrible role models though!!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • rgambs said:

these three are terrible role models though!!

LOL
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    I hope you get your wish Hank i smoke but i could careless about smoking with any band member ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I hope you get your wish Hank i smoke but i could careless about smoking with any band member ...

hey if you ever in the neighborhood, I would smoke with you
    No doubt i'm pleasently smoking some great Blue dream these days .... :)>-
  • I have some Blue Dream extreme, it is BD crossed with white widow
    Nice i have some WW from Hawaii too :-c
  • sweet, I can't wait to get to Seattle and have more varieties to choose from
    edited February 2014
    I figured at least one other person would think it is funny
    edited February 2014
    Stone and Jeff a long, long time ago
This discussion has been closed.