I want to Smoke a joint with Stone and Eddie

Comments

• goldrush said:

I'm seriously surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet. Yes, it's a fan forum and everyone is entitled to voice their opinion and blah blah blah... but I don't see why it's ok to so blatantly promote and encourage drug use. If someone was to start a thread titled "CRACK IS GREAT!" it would be locked immediately; this should be no different. But no, smoking weed is what all the cool kids do isn't it so it must be ok.

The single most annoying thing I find about the pro-marijuana brigade is that there is no room for reasonable debate with stoners. It's always "we're right, you're wrong", no middle ground. The same old lines are reeled out every time, often by celebrities - no recorded deaths, it's a natural plant, it's not addictive... Newsflash: if you smoke weed every day you are addicted! It doesn't matter that nobody has died and it may be a natural plant but you are still addicted to smoking it.

Personally I hope it is legalized some day, for no other reason than stoners will finally stfu about legalizing it. As for smoking a joint with EV and Stone, I honestly couldn't think of anything worse. Sure I would really love to meet them, who wouldn't? They're 2 of my all-time favourite musicians. But what would be the point of getting high with them? It's not as if you would be spending time with the 'real', sober EV or Stone is it?

You are part of a herd of steer. Slaughter is all you have to look forward to.
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    "Who is the bigger fool? The person who suffers in reality? Or the person who creates their own reality where they are happy all the time?"
    IMO, neither is a fool, they both just need a little help. We all do from time to time. That's reality.

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    This thread is seriously smoked out. Move it to AET maaaaaaaaan...clearly more than just a thread saying you want to get high with Pearl Jam members.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    We get the point. You like to smoke weed. You want weed to be legalized at the national level You want to smoke weed with Pearl Jam members. Now it's turning into a thread of random photos of the band. Not sure where it's going at this point.

Cool.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• mcolombomcolombo Posts: 47
    edited February 2014
    Marijuana is it a big problem here in Spain. It is almost legal. At least is legal to smoke,
    But i have a lot of friends who became schizofrenic because they smoke at lot of pot.
    I think anyone has the rigth to choose if they want smoke or not. But hemp isn't harmless. It's dangerous stuff, like alcohol or cocaine.

Post edited by mcolombo on
    Leeds 2014 / Milton Keynes 2014 / Barcelona 2018 / Lisboa 2018
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    "This thread is seriously smoked out. Move it to AET maaaaaaaaan...clearly more than just a thread saying you want to get high with Pearl Jam members".
    "Once in a while you get shown the light
    In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    (Robert Hunter)
  • YLed2 said:

We get the point. You like to smoke weed. You want weed to be legalized at the national level You want to smoke weed with Pearl Jam members. Now it's turning into a thread of random photos of the band. Not sure where it's going at this point.

Cool.

there is no point other than to provide random entertainment, much of which is Pearl Jam related, and a safe have where those of us who do smoke marijuana can get together and share our love of the plant, when I move to Seattle at the end of the month I want to have get togethers with other Pearl Jam fans, smoke some pot and enjoy Pearl Jam music or videos, because Marijuana definitely heightens the sense and makes the music sound much better
  • jmsjms Posts: 243

I have some Blue Dream extreme, it is BD crossed with white widow

I really like white widow and BD. I will have to try the BD extreme.
  • jms said:

I have some Blue Dream extreme, it is BD crossed with white widow

I really like white widow and BD. I will have to try the BD extreme.
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    edited February 2014
    and this is purely an entertainment thread with Pot and Pearl Jam and humor and philosophy, and if this thread doesn't provide any sort of value on any of those levels, there are a gazillion other threads to go concern yourself with, at least a few people find this entertaining and that in itself establishes that it does have value, and as long as the band publicly supports Marijuana legalization, then it is Pearl Jam related, so like I said this is for entertainment purposes, and if it doesn't entertain you, go find something that does and allow those of us to have our fun, unless you are a player-hater who is against other Pearl Jam fans having fun that is not breaking any laws, then please publicly state so here, so everyone else will know to avoid you in the future, because Pearl Jam is about fun and enjoying life, and I promise you every single member of the band would support this statement, we still do live in a free society, let's do what we can to keep it that way
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • BBH didn't take his meds today. He is rapid cycling
    Run for it, Marty.
  • BBH didn't take his meds today. He is rapid cycling

nothing but negativity from, you, those of us in this forum have come to expect that from you, since you are unable to complete any tangible coherent statements that actually make anybody actually stop to think or consider their point of view, then really not sure what positives you actually have to offer
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,648

and this is purely an entertainment thread with Pot and Pearl Jam and humor and philosophy, and if this thread doesn't provide any sort of value on any of those levels, there are a gazillion other threads to go concern yourself with, at least a few people find this entertaining and that in itself establishes that it does have value, and as long as the band publicly supports Marijuana legalization, then it is Pearl Jam related, so like I said this is for entertainment purposes, and if it doesn't entertain you, go find something that does and allow those of us to have our fun, unless you are a player-hater who is against other Pearl Jam fans having fun that is not breaking any laws, then please publicly state so here, so everyone else will know to avoid you in the future, because Pearl Jam is about fun and enjoying life, and I promise you every single member of the band would support this statement, we still do live in a free society, let's do what we can to keep it that way

I always find it peculiar that some people just seem to want to complain about something. This is a fun thread- I dig it. Those who don't can always choose to sulk elsewhere. Personally, I give this thread the green light. Or is it light the green? Something like that. image

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:

I always find it peculiar that some people just seem to want to complain about something. This is a fun thread- I dig it. Those who don't can always choose to sulk elsewhere. Personally, I give this thread the green light. Or is it light the green? Something like that. image

• IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
  • Idris said:

edited February 2014
    Eddie at his most awesome best, talking about Jeff bringing pot with him into Singapore, lol
    youtu.be/Uu3oYRBKT28?t=2m41s
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
    edited February 2014

Eddie at his most awesome best, talking about Jeff bringing pot with him into Singapore, lol
    youtu.be/Uu3oYRBKT28?t=2m41s

actually it was mushrooms, :) so hey Jeff you can join us too bud
  • These dam cold temps down here in tx are threatening my crop.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • These dam cold temps down here in tx are threatening my crop.

man that sucks can you get any sort of coverage for them?
  • The ladies are in the attic, and theyre insulated, but there's been colder than usual temps. They'll be fine they're really resiliant plants, maybe a little less yield is all. Get it, yield.... It has a pearl jam relation!
  • The ladies are in the attic, and theyre insulated, but there's been colder than usual temps. They'll be fine they're really resiliant plants, maybe a little less yield is all. Get it, yield.... It has a pearl jam relation!

• I will always love that picture. ^^^^^^^^^
This discussion has been closed.