I want to Smoke a joint with Stone and Eddie

Comments

• dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 683
    Me too!
    Paul D.
  • PrlJam27PrlJam27 Posts: 346

call it a drug, I call it medication, it comes from the earth, the reason why it is not approved by the FDA is the drug companies won't make shit on it, and Capitol Hill runs the FDA, and the lobbyists run Capitol Hill and amongst the lobbyists, those representing the pharmaceutical companies are amongst the most influential, so if you want believe the government, good luck with that, they don't give a shit about you, and that is 100% truth

FC

Blackberry Kush is what I was passing around at Made In America, if you were lucky enough to partake!! I had a ton of it!

• vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427

Emm said:

shecky said:

I don't know if they still smoke man.
    You know what Jerry Garcia said: "Once you open the door of perception you don't have to keep opening it".
    I doubt the fellas could be as productive and motivated as they are if they were still getting baked all the time.
    But who knows...

Ed commented in Melbourne that it was now legal in Seattle ... he also "invited" Snoop down to his place to share a joint ... He suggested Melbourne take a page out of Seattle's book LOL ... I was a little surprised he was so flippant with the comment but meh .... the crowd loved it! hahaha
    He also mentioned how great it is during the Phoenix and Spokane shows and Eddie and Stone were totally blazed during the Mark Richards interview, as a fellow stoner, I know, takes one to know one as they say
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTj9jGkG_Ow
    i was just about to comment on how high Ed looked during this one
  • vaggar99 said:

Emm said:

shecky said:

You know what Jerry Garcia said: "Once you open the door of perception you don't have to keep opening it".
    I doubt the fellas could be as productive and motivated as they are if they were still getting baked all the time.
    But who knows...

Ed commented in Melbourne that it was now legal in Seattle ... he also "invited" Snoop down to his place to share a joint ... He suggested Melbourne take a page out of Seattle's book LOL ... I was a little surprised he was so flippant with the comment but meh .... the crowd loved it! hahaha
    He also mentioned how great it is during the Phoenix and Spokane shows and Eddie and Stone were totally blazed during the Mark Richards interview, as a fellow stoner, I know, takes one to know one as they say
    you can see the glassy reflection in their eyes during the interview, I enjoyed all the interviews they did, they were all very honest and open, very good stuff, makes me very proud to be a Pearl Jam fan

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

vaggar99 said:

Emm said:

shecky said:

But who knows...

you can see the glassy reflection in their eyes during the interview, I enjoyed all the interviews they did, they were all very honest and open, very good stuff, makes me very proud to be a Pearl Jam fan

Yeah, Ed especially looked a little glassy. ha!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited January 2014
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    edited January 2014
    Dimitri you are definitely someone I would enjoy smoking with
  • I've ridden a purple striped elephant into the jungles of Saturn, and a humpback spermwhale into the boneyard of Nairobi.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    edited January 2014
    In case anyone forgot how totally awesome Freebird is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKZfRAuY-M4
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • I've ridden a purple striped elephant into the jungles of Saturn, and a humpback spermwhale into the boneyard of Nairobi.

sound like lots of fun

sound like lots of fun
    I was on medication as they say. And felt no pain.

• I don't think you've ever smoked ever, man. I think you have massive identity issues, man. And, if Ed and Stone ever had to have a conversation with you, lord help them, man. Haha
    Run for it, Marty.
  • I don't think you've ever smoked ever, man. I think you have massive identity issues, man. And, if Ed and Stone ever had to have a conversation with you, lord help them, man. Haha

you are the person who all your posts are negative and attack other people, so look in the mirror, as for me growing up in Northern California I have been happily smoking chronic for 25 years, but I appreciate your concern on the matter, you are proof positive that not every Pearl Jam fan is happy and full of love, but as they always say there is always one in every crowd, and I will let your negative comments stand on their own
  • you're a trip, Hank.
    Run for it, Marty.
  • Hahahaha why can I not stop laughing while I look at the shit in this thread?!?
  • you're a trip, Hank.

what are you expecting, I have done LSD and Shrooms over 100 times combined, I am 44 years old and still doing them, everyone says I look like I am in my 30's and I never smoke cigarettes and rarely ever drink, so my life has been one lived on my own trip, never trying to be like anyone else, anyone who knows me will verify this, I live my life pure and true to my soul with no apologies, so think what you like because my opinion of me comes from within, not from someone criticizing me on some message board, that I am on because I love Pearl Jam's music and think most Pearl Jam fans are awesome people, and if that makes me fucked up, so be it, and I dropped 2 hits of LSD 4 hours before the show in Phoenix and it was fucking amazing, by the way thank you guys for the show you put on in Phoenix I could not of been more satisfied when the show was over, pure and complete bliss
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Hank, we are friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.
  • Hank, I think you are an emotionally immature 22 yr old. Pleeeeease, feel free to post a pic of yourself. I'm DYING to know what you look like. As are others. I think you kind of look like this guy.imagecomic-book-guy" />
    Run for it, Marty.
  • Bridge of Hemdale.... Isn't that the rare one that you come upon that hasn't been around or been stepped on?
  • you're a trip, Hank.

what are you expecting, I have done LSD and Shrooms over 100 times combined, I am 44 years old and still doing them, everyone says I look like I am in my 30's and I never smoke cigarettes and rarely ever drink, so my life has been one lived on my own trip, never trying to be like anyone else, anyone who knows me will verify this, I live my life pure and true to my soul with no apologies, so think what you like because my opinion of me comes from within, not from someone criticizing me on some message board, that I am on because I love Pearl Jam's music and think most Pearl Jam fans are awesome people, and if that makes me fucked up, so be it, and I dropped 2 hits of LSD 4 hours before the show in Phoenix and it was fucking amazing, by the way thank you guys for the show you put on in Phoenix I could not of been more satisfied when the show was over, pure and complete bliss

Hank, we are friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.

always
    edited January 2014

Hank, I think you are an emotionally immature 22 yr old. Pleeeeease, feel free to post a pic of yourself. I'm DYING to know what you look like. As are others. I think you kind of look like this guy.imagecomic-book-guy" />

I feel sorry for you, not sure how so much hate and negativity could be wrapped up in just one person, and your words keep making you look uglier and uglier
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    nothing personal, an no offense, but i don't think mr tribe is very mature to be bombing your thread and insulting you. in a related matter, we all just loooooove scrolling halfway down the page so we can get past his very mature bruce willis photo
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited January 2014
    what happened when they played Pearl Jam in The Wizard of Oz
  • rgambs said:

nothing personal, an no offense, but i don't think mr tribe is very mature to be bombing your thread and insulting you. in a related matter, we all just loooooove scrolling halfway down the page so we can get past his very mature bruce willis photo

you can deactivate sigs, brotha

Run for it, Marty.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    i suck at the computer machines
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • 2 hits of LSD before PHX Hank? Met you after the show. Or I should say stumbled our way into you. We were drunk and hammered.
    edited February 2014

2 hits of LSD before PHX Hank? Met you after the show. Or I should say stumbled our way into you. We were drunk and hammered.

yeah well I figured it was my first show in over 7 years, i figured I may as well do it in style, and I did have a couple beers which helped mellow it out a little bit, and honestly, I closed my eyes during Even Flow and I gained a whole new appreciation for the song as Mike's guitar solo rippled through my brain, haven't said a bad word about Even Flow since :) and I did take it 4 hours before the show so I would peak before the show, big thanks to Dave with the Ghostbusters car who let me listen to Lost Dogs on his 2000 watt stereo system before the show so I was able to pull it together, lol, and you did see me about 8 hours after the show, so I was on the way down at that point, I was just so high off of endorphines popping off in my head from that show, it was the best show I have ever seen and my first show was Reno 1993, people who were not there will never truly understand what a magical night that was
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWEPgBTe34g
    edited February 2014
This discussion has been closed.