I want to Smoke a joint with Stone and Eddie

I know they both Smoke, I am moving to Seattle at the end of February and Marijuana will be legal soon in Washington, and it would be really cool to smoke a joint with them and talk about life, no Pearl Jam, just share ideas about life and the universe, I think we would get along real good, maybe just a dream but a cool dream, that would be awesome if it ever came true

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    You're probably not going to get any arguments that it would be cool to hang out with Ed and Stone.... lol.
  • :)>-

Ibtl
  • Zod said:

You're probably not going to get any arguments that it would be cool to hang out with Ed and Stone.... lol.

my kind of peeps, would invite the rest of the band, if I knew they smoke
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    I don't know if they still smoke man.
    You know what Jerry Garcia said: "Once you open the door of perception you don't have to keep opening it".
    I doubt the fellas could be as productive and motivated as they are if they were still getting baked all the time.
    But who knows...
  • EmmEmm Posts: 196
    shecky said:

You know what Jerry Garcia said: "Once you open the door of perception you don't have to keep opening it".
    I doubt the fellas could be as productive and motivated as they are if they were still getting baked all the time.
    But who knows...

Ed commented in Melbourne that it was now legal in Seattle ... he also "invited" Snoop down to his place to share a joint ... He suggested Melbourne take a page out of Seattle's book LOL ... I was a little surprised he was so flippant with the comment but meh .... the crowd loved it! hahaha
    Breath, breathe, engulfing .... Consuming, so beautiful ... Life ...
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Posts: 1,118
    Pretty sure Ed still smokes. I know the guy who worked security outside of their dressing room in Buffalo. He told me after the show Ed was in there showering and things smelled more than a little skunky. Ed also gave him picks, one of which made its way too me. It could have been someone else smoking but I'd put money on it being Ed. I also imagine Stone and Matt still smoke, at least occasionally.
  • I'd rather enjoy some jaeger belly button shots with the band. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Eddie and Matt still smoke FOR SURE... Not sure about stone or the others. My friend smoked with Eddie in chicago, he said he quit for a while when his first daughter was born but soon figured out how to manage smoking with being a good father.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I thought I read a semi-recent article where Ed says he doesn't smoke the green anymore because he didn't like that it made him feel lazy.
    Who knows?

As far as his comments on stage recently, I could see him "playing the part" of a rockstar. See also...Gatorade in the wine bottle...

I'd rather have a few beers with them!
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    mca47 said:

I thought I read a semi-recent article where Ed says he doesn't smoke the green anymore because he didn't like that it made him feel lazy.
    Who knows?

hmm... that must have been during the backspacer era.
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    Matt doesn't smoke
    Not sure if you meant Stone
    Matt is practically a "straight edge" follower from what I hear ..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Posts: 1,118
    locked said:

Matt doesn't smoke
    Not sure if you meant Stone
    Matt is practically a "straight edge" follower from what I hear ..

He may not now, I can't speak to that, but he definitely has...and I think he he did a lot. He speaks about he and eddie smoking together after shows when he first joined. Also, I think Get Right is about smoking.
  • you crack me up \m/
  • rival. said:

mca47 said:

Who knows?

hmm... that must have been during the backspacer era.
  • Emm said:

shecky said:

But who knows...

Ed commented in Melbourne that it was now legal in Seattle ... he also "invited" Snoop down to his place to share a joint ... He suggested Melbourne take a page out of Seattle's book LOL ... I was a little surprised he was so flippant with the comment but meh .... the crowd loved it! hahaha
    He also mentioned how great it is during the Phoenix and Spokane shows and Eddie and Stone were totally blazed during the Mark Richards interview, as a fellow stoner, I know, takes one to know one as they say
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTj9jGkG_Ow
  • actually they all look pretty baked
  • RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    that would be pretty dang cool and must admit I've thought of that too.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • RD101189 said:

nothing wrong with it
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    I want to smoke a joint with you hank!!! Do you prefer the bam I can't get off the couch indica?? Or an upbeat ancy sativa? In a few weeks you'll have a choice!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

RD101189 said:

nothing wrong with it
    I can smoke with the best of them..I would image Mary Jane does create some lung issues if not cancer that would lead to death..the shit 99% of people buy is loaded with all kinds of chemicals that help grow and smell better.. This shit can't be good for you.. The stuff that isn't.. Outdoor Northern cally kush... Is brutal on the throat.. That's all now pass me the rizz!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    I want to ride a unicorn on a rainbow....
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    edited January 2014
    Wma31394 said:

I want to smoke a joint with you hank!!! Do you prefer the bam I can't get off the couch indica?? Or an upbeat ancy sativa? In a few weeks you'll have a choice!

depends if I want to go do something active like hiking and hunting for mushrooms or attending a Pearl Jam concert in a state where it is legal, definitely a sativa, if I am chilling out enjoying Pearl Jam like now I was some of that knock you on your ass stuff, and would definitely toke up with you any day, in fact I was thinking when I get up to Seattle those of us who smoke or people who don't mind other people enjoying it having get togethers every couple weeks and we can watch Pearl Jam videos and have like a potluck, I think it would be something cool to look forward to, of course the band members are invited, lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWEPgBTe34g
  • call it a drug, I call it medication, it comes from the earth, the reason why it is not approved by the FDA is the drug companies won't make shit on it, and Capitol Hill runs the FDA, and the lobbyists run Capitol Hill and amongst the lobbyists, those representing the pharmaceutical companies are amongst the most influential, so if you want believe the government, good luck with that, they don't give a shit about you, and that is 100% truth
  • This is what the government thinks about you and those you care about
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh-oeu2L8yM
  • jmsjms Posts: 243
    I never believed the medicinal marijuana stuff until I had a kidney removed. I always thought it was just stoners wanting to use a loophole to get high, which I'm fine with, I think it should be 100% legal and always have.

It was w/o a doubt the best medicine I had once I got back from hospital. It took the edge off the pain but allowed me to function in a way that pain pills wouldn't.
  • I want to ride a unicorn on a rainbow....

this
    2003--Cleveland. 2010--Columbus. 2013--Wrigley, Oakland. 2014--Cincinnati
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Slow news day on the Porch? I-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • jms said:

I never believed the medicinal marijuana stuff until I had a kidney removed. I always thought it was just stoners wanting to use a loophole to get high, which I'm fine with, I think it should be 100% legal and always have.

It was w/o a doubt the best medicine I had once I got back from hospital. It took the edge off the pain but allowed me to function in a way that pain pills wouldn't.

I use it for medical reasons, I have severe ADHD and OCD and without Marijuana to function I would likely have to poison myself with pharmaceuticals
This discussion has been closed.