Options

"Lightning Bolt" Vinyl Customer Service Information

Comments

• Options
    swervedriverswervedriver Sheffield, UK Posts: 182
    LP finally arrived here in UK after 8 weeks

After the wait I was delighted to receive 2 Red Vinyls :D:D:D

Well done to Ten club for holding the order and adding a replacement vinyl due to initial problems

The wait was worth it!!
  • Options
    Arrived to Hungary too!
    Two black.
    The replacement vinyl is sealed in a black paper sleeve.
    The original vinyl looks very bad..
    Anybody want to trade his/her bad red one for a bad black one?
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Got mine on Sunday in Canada... like three pops in between songs which is in normal. ruined my first listen through on vinyl though.... will have a second go round soon. Its like i was spending the whole time listening for problems rather than enjoying the f'ker.

I gotta say Mind Your Manners is so much better on vinyl. Kicked ass actually!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    My mum looked/listened to mine, and only mentioned one vinyl.

So, some people got two from the get go?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
    Still waiting for initial copy,.. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Have you thought of notifying 10C ?
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
    JWPearl wrote:

A few weeks ago I sent them e-mail. They told me to keep waiting - 90 days so they could consider a package lost and send me a replacement or make a refund. No comments.
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    RW8297 wrote:
    Still waiting for initial copy,.. Unbelievable.

waiting waiting waiting :fp:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    RW8297 wrote:
    JWPearl wrote:

A few weeks ago I sent them e-mail. They told me to keep waiting - 90 days so they could consider a package lost and send me a replacement or make a refund. No comments.
    That's just weird. I sent them an email and they said they'd resend it immediately.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    Mine came yesterday …….looks like it wasn’t sent until the 21st of November, like others my order must have been pulled. In the package came the two vinyl’s I ordered plus two replacements .....I only opened one sealed copy last and it was RED!!! :D
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    MI76260MI76260 Gothenburg, Sweden Posts: 142
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Mine came yesterday …….looks like it wasn’t sent until the 21st of November, like others my order must have been pulled. In the package came the two vinyl’s I ordered plus two replacements .....I only opened one sealed copy last and it was RED!!! :D

Hos many vinyls did you order in the first place?
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    MI76260 wrote:
    Hawkshore wrote:

I ordered two and they sent those plus two replacements
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    MI76260 wrote:
    Hawkshore wrote:

I ordered two and they sent those plus two replacements

Nice :-)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    mine are with me ......well worth the wait.....very happy - even though they were black.

shame there wasn't a postcard but that's a very minor point, the packaging on these was superb and they both arrived totally mint
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pdalowsky wrote:
    mine are with me ......well worth the wait.....very happy - even though they were black.

shame there wasn't a postcard but that's a very minor point, the packaging on these was superb and they both arrived totally mint
    mine arrive today as well ,my dad open the replecement only,was black too
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    no codeno code Posts: 109
    Still waiting for mine.

I have a deep respect for Pearl Jam and the Ten Club, but this is becoming rediculous. I had to restrain myself from just buying another copy from the shop.

But I'll be patient...

Just hope this won't happen again.
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Options
    Got mine today :) Both first press and replacement in black plastic. Strange thing was that the "Senders signature and Date" was on the 9th of october so was this the first shipment? Apparently there was a replacement shipping round the 15th of november but shouldn't the "Senders signature and Date" say that date then?
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    nothing yet did you have to sign for it ?? cos im getting worried ive missed the postman but nothing has been put through my door ..agggg
  • Options
    guypjfreak wrote:
    nothing yet did you have to sign for it ?? cos im getting worried ive missed the postman but nothing has been put through my door ..agggg

mine arrived without needing a signature.....
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    I received my replacement in the same package with the original copy. Very carefully packaged and both are red :D
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    F15akF15ak Posts: 4
    I found two Vinyls at Target yesterday. Both skipped in spots...
    New to the forum...

Are they still replacing the trashed pressings or am I screwed?

Thx
  • Options
    Still waiting on my vinyls :'(

Shipping confirmation on October 11th...
    Rotterdam (NL) - Jul 03, 2000 (cancelled) - Irvine (US) - Jun 02, 2003 / San Diego (US) - Jun 05, 2003 / Arnhem (NL) - Aug 29, 2006 / Antwerp (BE)- Aug 30, 2006 / Paris (FR)- Sep 11, 2006 / Pistoia (IT) - Sep 20, 2006 / London (UK) - Jun 18, 2007 / Nijmegen (NL) - Jun 28, 2007 / Rotterdam (NL) - Aug 13, 2009 / Berlin (DE)- Aug 15, 2009 - June 22, 2010 / Dublin (IR) - July 4, 2010 / Rock Werchter (BE)
  • Options
    F15ak wrote:
    New to the forum...

Thx

email Universal and Im sure they'll take care of it, unless they ask you to return to the merchant
  • Options
    Seems like almost all are getting replacement copies with their deliveries. What happened to the original shipments? Never shipped in the first place?
  • Options
    MI76260 wrote:
    Seems like almost all are getting replacement copies with their deliveries. What happened to the original shipments? Never shipped in the first place?

It's not my case. I got just one vinyl, and the last track doesn't play well, it sounds like it's scratched, though I can't see nothing bad on the surface... I sent an e-mail to that address that Ten Club recommended, and they answered me saying "a replacement vinyl will ship when we have available stock". I asked if they have an estimate date, the answer: "We should be able to ship your replacement next week". Now I know I won't have my vinyl until 2014.
  • Options
    Fabricio wrote:
    It's not my case. I got just one vinyl, and the last track doesn't play well, it sounds like it's scratched, though I can't see nothing bad on the surface... I sent an e-mail to that address that Ten Club recommended, and they answered me saying "a replacement vinyl will ship when we have available stock". I asked if they have an estimate date, the answer: "We should be able to ship your replacement next week". Now I know I won't have my vinyl until 2014.

That's too bad. Hope a nice one finds its way to you soon.
  • Options
    F15akF15ak Posts: 4
    pdalowsky wrote:
    F15ak wrote:
    New to the forum...

Thx

email Universal and Im sure they'll take care of it, unless they ask you to return to the merchant

Thanks for the reply. Merchant said either exchange or contact manufacturer. Cool, exchange? Ummm, no. No more vinyl and none expected. Sent copy of receipt to Uni...Hopefully they will make it right.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    Finally, they arrived!

Both RED!!! How lucky am I.

That makes up for all the waiting a bit.
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Finally got mine today too, both black
    GF257488 wrote:
    Anybody want to trade his/her bad red one for a bad black one?
    THIS! 8-) I think it's actually a great idea!
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Both my reds are in good condition.

I would trade one, but it would have to be for a box of "Sevens" or a white "Locomotive" Anyone got any doubles?