Options

"Sirens" Single + Video

1212223242527»

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I honestly can't admit how wrong I was about this tune. First listen, hated it. Joined Nickleback fan club.

Great fucking tune.

Others have said, following My Father's Son and first two tracks may not be the best. Not the point here, great tune and I was wrong.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Where is the video i haven't seen it and would love to have a gander :)
  • Options
    I honestly can't admit how wrong I was about this tune. First listen, hated it. Joined Nickleback fan club.

Great fucking tune.

Others have said, following My Father's Son and first two tracks may not be the best. Not the point here, great tune and I was wrong.

I said it sounded like Nickleback...I feel ashamed. I love it now!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Great fucking tune.

glad u find the light of the tunnel :P
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    acharding wrote:

Great fucking tune.

:lol: Yeah, I had a conversation with someone and the words Bon Jovi were tossed around. I feel a bit of shame about that ... But i never took it as far as Nickelback. :shock: Wtf? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,722

Great fucking tune.

Same here. It's not my favorite but it's a great song. I too was wrong.

I still can't figure it out. How could I dislike a song so much at first and then come to like it a lot? :?:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    acharding wrote:

Great fucking tune.

:lol: Yeah, I had a conversation with someone and the words Bon Jovi were tossed around. I feel a bit of shame about that ... But i never took it as far as Nickelback. :shock: Wtf? :lol:

IM SORRY!!!
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    hahaha ... all these confessions are funny! ...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    acharding wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    acharding wrote:

IM SORRY!!!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata