Options

Anyone Ever Experience Anything Paranormal?

Comments

• Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Not voluntarily, but through some interesting practices of meditation I have seen some pretty weird shit.
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    my place sure is a ruckus. the commotion carries on & is quite disturbing at times. lastnight something/someone sat down next to me in my bed & it felt like they lied down next to me as well. fucking weird shit.

my dresser carries on by making noises over there. it sounds like the dresser is twisting about making the wood make a wooden type sound. i haven't heard the metallic banging for a couple months now & only heard that sound once. mostly it is rocks clanging around or a wood sound.

& this is not the first time whatever it is got in bed w/ me, that has happened before. you know when you are in bed sleeping or your eyes are closed & you're trying to sleep & all of a sudden you feel someone/something sit down next to you & even lay out next to you. this weight pressure is not right, the weight is not of a human but there is definetly something or someone there doing all that. frickin weird

My wife and I have something similar going on in my house, chadwick! Specifically the bed moving issues. My wife always says that she can feel someone next to her when she goes to bed before I do.She describes it as feeling pressure on the bed next to her like someone is there next to her - beyond covers moving.

Well....Recently I felt it.

Our bedroom is downstairs and a hallway separates the garage from our bedroom. My wife was out until late at night so I went to bed before her. All was quiet and calm until she got home. I was half asleep when she came home. As soon as the garage door opened, it felt like someone actually got out of bed with me. You know, the feeling of movement and then your side going down because weight was lifted. It felt so real that I asked her if she came in before shutting the garage door, laid down, and got back up.

I'm convinced that this spirit was laying down with me and got out of bed when she got home.
    Pittsburgh 2003/Pittsburgh 2006/Outside Lands 2009/Bridge School 2010/Pittsburgh 2013
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Not voluntarily, but through some interesting practices of meditation I have seen some pretty weird shit.
    please, peacefrompaul, go on... we're listening

i remember chatting w/ you about tool & somethings in pm.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    my place sure is a ruckus. the commotion carries on & is quite disturbing at times. lastnight something/someone sat down next to me in my bed & it felt like they lied down next to me as well. fucking weird shit.

my dresser carries on by making noises over there. it sounds like the dresser is twisting about making the wood make a wooden type sound. i haven't heard the metallic banging for a couple months now & only heard that sound once. mostly it is rocks clanging around or a wood sound.

& this is not the first time whatever it is got in bed w/ me, that has happened before. you know when you are in bed sleeping or your eyes are closed & you're trying to sleep & all of a sudden you feel someone/something sit down next to you & even lay out next to you. this weight pressure is not right, the weight is not of a human but there is definetly something or someone there doing all that. frickin weird

My wife and I have something similar going on in my house, chadwick! Specifically the bed moving issues. My wife always says that she can feel someone next to her when she goes to bed before I do.She describes it as feeling pressure on the bed next to her like someone is there next to her - beyond covers moving.

Well....Recently I felt it.

Our bedroom is downstairs and a hallway separates the garage from our bedroom. My wife was out until late at night so I went to bed before her. All was quiet and calm until she got home. I was half asleep when she came home. As soon as the garage door opened, it felt like someone actually got out of bed with me. You know, the feeling of movement and then your side going down because weight was lifted. It felt so real that I asked her if she came in before shutting the garage door, laid down, and got back up.

I'm convinced that this spirit was laying down with me and got out of bed when she got home.

this stuff gets my rocks going. after awhile, studying & living this stuff years after years it gets in your blood & everyday paranormal research is a way of life & it is what you do & what you are.

it sounds as if you have something going on with you folks. it probably has been with you or your wife your whole lives. most people have things going on & they do not even notice the activity. try & communicate with it & make the rules. generally if they are a spirit with no ill intent they will obey your rules.

"please, you cannot get into bed with me or my wife, it is weirding us out, please understand" chances are the spirit will leave you be

it's weird i don't want to acknowledge them yet i do because it's cool as heck having them around; they will keep coming around if they're acknowledged. like when i was hanging up clothes in my closet & a rock on my dresser banged onto the wooden dresser top directly behind me... i froze in my tracks & didn't move for like what seemed like minutes but was merely seconds. i turned around & nothing was there.

i acknowledged the presence by being freaked out & looking for what made the "slamming rock sound"

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,743
    chadwick wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    freaky!! :shock: :shock: :shock: is right
    lastnight i was sound asleep & was woken because of the sounds in my place. i've become very used to being woke up & most times i just :shock: bam open my eyes & listen. before i was used to it i'd be all looking around & would be kinda scared. nowadays i'm still freaked out but do not acknowledge the visitors much as that keeps them coming around.

i do leave certain items lying about to see if they get moved even the slightest. at night i have two crystals i put out touching point to point on my dresser. this morning they were not touching but apart a good 1/4 inch.
    I would be in an institution by now, because I wouldn't have slept for so long that I would have gone completely psychotic.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8KBy4CWZ0OpAK60WzMUOAF8OpUdxW2Q7YBvDBM9ltEm8hkX7U

but remember, according to a lot of people 'paranormal' does not exist.

since i was a small boy i knew i was seeing things differently than others. i call ghosts & that type of energy 'visitors'. it has been going on with me my whole life so it's not like it is something new. it's very simple to understand. some people are sensitive to this energy & others are not, i am so the energies come around. most of the energies/visitors are good or harmless, some are not pleasant.

i have really excellent guardian angels so i feel i am quite safe.

& pj_soul, any of your friends & family up there in canada ever have any weird ass stuff going on?
    My mom and sister have also seen UFOs (lights in the sky kind of thing), but that's about it. I don't think anyone I know has ever been convinced that there is paranormal shit happening like ghosts, etc... I haven't experience anything like that I don't think.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    chadwick wrote:
    some people are sensitive to this energy & others are not, i am so the energies come around. most of the energies/visitors are good or harmless, some are not pleasant.
    chadwick, I was thinking about this.

I wonder if we're all prone to various (unseen) energies around us, but some are not aware/perceptive/accepting of them?

Or maybe a few sense something on occasion but may not put stock in the concept itself and therefore write it off?

I don't know. But this thread and everyone's experiences they've posted fascinate me (in a good way).
  • Options
    hedonist wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    some people are sensitive to this energy & others are not, i am so the energies come around. most of the energies/visitors are good or harmless, some are not pleasant.

I wonder if we're all prone to various (unseen) energies around us, but some are not aware/perceptive/accepting of them?

Or maybe a few sense something on occasion but may not put stock in the concept itself and therefore write it off?

I don't know. But this thread and everyone's experiences they've posted fascinate me (in a good way).
    Or maybe a lot more of us are actually experiencing something or other but our rational sides write it off as something else.... honestly, if I experienced anything like Chadwick is talking about, I'd probably assume I was experiencing some crazy-ass anxiety symptoms or something and go to the doctor for a prescription for Ativan. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

Or maybe a lot more of us are actually experiencing something or other but our rational sides write it off as something else.... honestly, if I experienced anything like Chadwick is talking about, I'd probably assume I was experiencing some crazy-ass anxiety symptoms or something and go to the doctor for a prescription for Ativan. :lol:
    Yes, this is what I meant :mrgreen:

And agreed on your last point! Having never experienced anything close (other than watching our cats chase and attack air), I think it'd take much on my part to come to terms with it as he has.
  • Options
    hedonist wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

i am prone to the paranormal or unseen energies around us. i am very aware, perceptive & accepting of the other side - if you will. it can drive me nuts & i am positive others may think this of me as well.

we're antenas. it is the tapping into, or actually, the unseen force tapping into us. some folks are antenas catching signals of sorts. it is magical stuff. musicians, writers & whatever artists have this.

so, folks that see ghosts & have psychic type abilities are basically a antena receiving energy & even sending it out. we're a sensitive group & we're creative. what is fascinating is how different cultures view the after-life, like spirits & things.

when Norsemen used to make swords & axes, often the blacksmiths would crush bone to dust & put it in the crucible with sand, charcoal & a glass material (as a carbon source) to harden the steel. the vikings were very superstitious folks. the bones i mentioned would have been from a bear or a ancestor who may have died in battle or whatever.

therefore, they are hammering in the power of the bear or ancestor making the steel stronger than your usual blade. this is some of their mystical practices & how they made the famous 'Ulfberht' sword. which is one of the strongest blades ever made.

ancestors... they be around, they be strong

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    edited October 2013
    chadwick wrote:
    freaky!! :shock: :shock: :shock: is right
    lastnight i was sound asleep & was woken because of the sounds in my place. i've become very used to being woke up & most times i just :shock: bam open my eyes & listen. before i was used to it i'd be all looking around & would be kinda scared. nowadays i'm still freaked out but do not acknowledge the visitors much as that keeps them coming around.

i do leave certain items lying about to see if they get moved even the slightest. at night i have two crystals i put out touching point to point on my dresser. this morning they were not touching but apart a good 1/4 inch.

Have you burned sage at all in your room? Try it and see if there's any activity that night. The sage should clear out the energy.

And you're right, simply talking to "whatever it may be" can help alleviate the discomfort and fear. Sometimes, that's all the spirits need, since they are probably lost themselves and need to know that they're not hear anymore.
    Post edited by backseatLover12 on
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    please, peacefrompaul, go on... we're listening

i remember chatting w/ you about tool & somethings in pm.

Yeah, please tell more!
  • Options
    nicely done, backseatlover12. you're on the ball with this stuff. i haven't burned any sage in a few weeks but yes i have some & do use it. it is nice reading that suggestion. thank you. it's just nice knowing others know

i'll try & find the name of the place i get mine; it's in montana where 'the battle of little big horn' went down. they got this great sage. i like dealing with them as well, the crow agency.

have a goodnight. i'm out

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Oh, I've got something... it sounds stupid though. :oops: Anyway, one time at camp I'm pretty sure levitation of another person was achieved. I was in on it, and I see no other possible explanation.... it was just a mind over matter kind of thing, so I guess that's not really paranormal, but it was pretty fucking cool. I hadn't expected it to actually work!
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

i'll try & find the name of the place i get mine; it's in montana where 'the battle of little big horn' went down. they got this great sage. i like dealing with them as well, the crow agency.

have a goodnight. i'm out

Sounds like "special" sage. Cool!

Goodnight. :)
  • Options
    mylomylo Posts: 35
    I've got a couple instances of this type of stuff. I worked at a country club that was built around 1900 when i was in college. It was well known that a caretaker/maid hung herself in one of the towers back in the 30s and that her figure was known to appear in the main dining room from time to time near closing time. I was closing up the place one summer night, I walked into the main dining room to close the doors overlooking the patio/ golf course and saw a female figure staring out into the night through the doors. She was wearing all white, kind of like a vintage dressing gown. I bolted and told the manager. She said, "its ok hun, I know her well". We both went back into the dining room where the figure was still there. The manager walked right over to the figure, said, "sorry honey, I've gotta lock up" she closed the doors, the figure looked at her and disappeared. I never locked up alone again.

The second experience my family had, I was too young to remember it. My father's father passed away before I was born. He took my grandmother's immigration papers and many other documents with him when he left her years before this. The night she passed away my family was at home, it was about 3am when our dog started barking hysterically. My parents woke up, every light in the house was on, they discovered her immigration papers and other docs on his dresser, all the doors and windows were locked. Was pretty crazy years later when they told me what happened.
  • Options
    mylo... awesome stuff

i've seen a documentary on ghosts & whatnot & there was a maid who hung herself. i think this was a famous hotel somewhere in the southwest united states. she visits often as she is seen by countless visitors to the hotel. nice strories, thank you for sharing them.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    lastnight again like everynight before i crawl into bed i put my crystals together point to point. this morning i get up & check them, one is nearly falling off the edge of this huge ass (unlit) candle i place them on. they were about 1/2 inch or more apart.

this morning i was sent a crystal website & i was reading where folks ask questions about their crystals & other stones. apparently crystals have been known to move on their own accord. weird things these crystals

they pack energy. pretty cool stuff. these computers were on are full of crystals & things

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,280
    saw a figure/ghost/spirit on the ride home from work last night. was about 7:00 pm. I turn up this side street about a mile from home and have to come to a stop sign as their is a crossing street to the right. about 10 yards from the stop sign I see what I think is someone crossing the side street, parallel to me not in front of me. saw the person moving as walking, not just still but stepping up onto the curb at the end of the street. as I get to the stop sign and then go through I look to that point and there is no one there. so a bit later I'm having a few beers with friends and I tell them this story and one of my good friends reminds me that there is a church off to the left with a very old but small cemetery to the side of it and that other people she knows have said they have seen things around that same area previously. I had never heard any stories of people seeing things there before so it wasn't in my subconscious. I am certain of I saw something there. I had the immediate thought as I passed it. pretty wild stuff. 1st time I ever 'saw' anything like that.
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    saw a figure/ghost/spirit on the ride home from work last night. was about 7:00 pm. I turn up this side street about a mile from home and have to come to a stop sign as their is a crossing street to the right. about 10 yards from the stop sign I see what I think is someone crossing the side street, parallel to me not in front of me. saw the person moving as walking, not just still but stepping up onto the curb at the end of the street. as I get to the stop sign and then go through I look to that point and there is no one there. so a bit later I'm having a few beers with friends and I tell them this story and one of my good friends reminds me that there is a church off to the left with a very old but small cemetery to the side of it and that other people she knows have said they have seen things around that same area previously. I had never heard any stories of people seeing things there before so it wasn't in my subconscious. I am certain of I saw something there. I had the immediate thought as I passed it. pretty wild stuff. 1st time I ever 'saw' anything like that.
    :shock:
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    lastnight again like everynight before i crawl into bed i put my crystals together point to point. this morning i get up & check them, one is nearly falling off the edge of this huge ass (unlit) candle i place them on. they were about 1/2 inch or more apart.

this morning i was sent a crystal website & i was reading where folks ask questions about their crystals & other stones. apparently crystals have been known to move on their own accord. weird things these crystals

they pack energy. pretty cool stuff. these computers were on are full of crystals & things
    :shock:

You guys are tripping me out.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,127
    I was awoken by a strange noise. I looked around to see what was going on and didn't see anything. Then I noticed this odd smell that seemed to be getting stronger. I laid back down and drifted back to sleep and was woken up again by an even louder noise. Turns out I just farted really loud.

There is no paranormal. A lot of it can be explained as farts.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    WTF :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    I was awoken by a strange noise. I looked around to see what was going on and didn't see anything. Then I noticed this odd smell that seemed to be getting stronger. I laid back down and drifted back to sleep and was woken up again by an even louder noise. Turns out I just farted really loud.

There is no paranormal. A lot of it can be explained as farts.
    Oh good, I thought you were having a stroke. :lol:
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,926
    Just recently three interesting things happened to me:

1. I was out book scouting and for some reason I kept thinking about the book The Politics of Experience by R. D. Laing, a book I don't run across very often and had no reason to be thinking about it but very shortly thereafter I ran into a copy in a thrift store.

2. Last weekend I was talking with some people in a book store in small town on the coast and the owner suggested that if we ever moved there perhaps I would consider doing a Jimi Hendrix hour for their local radio station and just after he said that a Hendrix song came on the radio they had playing.

3. Last night I suddenly thought about how horrible it would be if I were driving along and a tree fell and crushed me in my car. Today while getting my hair trimmed just out of the blue my hair cutter told me about a lady she knows who had a tree fall on her car while she was driving and she was crushed by it.

Coincidence or paranormal?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux wrote:

1. I was out book scouting and for some reason I kept thinking about the book The Politics of Experience by R. D. Laing, a book I don't run across very often and had no reason to be thinking about it but very shortly thereafter I ran into a copy in a thrift store.

2. Last weekend I was talking with some people in a book store in small town on the coast and the owner suggested that if we ever moved there perhaps I would consider doing a Jimi Hendrix hour for their local radio station and just after he said that a Hendrix song came on the radio they had playing.

3. Last night I suddenly thought about how horrible it would be if I were driving along and a tree fell and crushed me in my car. Today while getting my hair trimmed just out of the blue my hair cutter told me about a lady she knows who had a tree fall on her car while she was driving and she was crushed by it.

Synchronicity

“I don't think that anything happens by coincidence... No one is here by accident... Everyone who crosses our path has a message for us. Otherwise they would have taken another path, or left earlier or later. The fact that these people are here means that they are here for some reason"...”
    ― James Redfield, The Celestine Prophecy: A Pocket Guide to the Nine Insights
  • Options
    brianlux wrote:

Synchronicity

That word came to mind to me too. But what causes synchronicity? My guess is that it resides on the fringes of science. (I know, "the fringes of science" is probably a bullshit term but science without poetry is just a heap of numbers, charts and graphs.) It makes sense to me that we can manifest these things in at least a few ways. For instance, I've been following the amazing painter Chris Mars' work on Facebook lately and I had sent Chris a copy of Laings' book which he like so much that he sent me a couple of signed posters of his work. So via Mars' work, Laing was residing somewhere in the back of my thoughts and some semi-conscious part of my brain was watching for Laing's book and was ready to see it when it appeared.

The Hendrix experience (say, good pun, eh?) is more difficult to explain because I've had a lot of Jimi Hendrix synchronicity. But I think there is some fringe science going on here as well. Our thoughts are electrical impulses that emanate outward from our brain- this is hard science. With the recent release of the American Masters film about Hendrix there is a surge of attention to his music and that much intense brain wave energy is sure to move outward. I'm guessing unless you have other music playing, as you read this you're hearing Jimi in your head.

The tree synchronicity is the easiest to explain. We were experiencing strong winds yesterday.

None of this is intended to take away all sense of mystery, however, because there is always some aspect of synchronicity that implies mystery and mystery is that which is inexplicable.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux wrote:

That word came to mind to me too. But what causes synchronicity? My guess is that it resides on the fringes of science. (I know, "the fringes of science" is probably a bullshit term but science without poetry is just a heap of numbers, charts and graphs.) It makes sense to me that we can manifest these things in at least a few ways. For instance, I've been following the amazing painter Chris Mars' work on Facebook lately and I had sent Chris a copy of Laings' book which he like so much that he sent me a couple of signed posters of his work. So via Mars' work, Laing was residing somewhere in the back of my thoughts and some semi-conscious part of my brain was watching for Laing's book and was ready to see it when it appeared.

The Hendrix experience (say, good pun, eh?) is more difficult to explain because I've had a lot of Jimi Hendrix synchronicity. But I think there is some fringe science going on here as well. Our thoughts are electrical impulses that emanate outward from our brain- this is hard science. With the recent release of the American Masters film about Hendrix there is a surge of attention to his music and that much intense brain wave energy is sure to move outward. I'm guessing unless you have other music playing, as you read this you're hearing Jimi in your head.

The tree synchronicity is the easiest to explain. We were experiencing strong winds yesterday.

None of this is intended to take away all sense of mystery, however, because there is always some aspect of synchronicity that implies mystery and mystery is that which is inexplicable.

The flow of energy is what I believe causes synchronicity, and the way you describe it (although you call it science) is similar. I'd say that it resides on the fringes of being open to the universe and open to receiving and giving off energy. Today, a couple of friends that we haven't heard from in over a month popped into my head. They called an hour ago (another couple). I've had a lot of Pearl Jam synchronicity, probably much like your Hendrix synchronicity.

Maybe this link will help (I didn't read it though)
    http://www.flowpower.com/understanding_ ... nicity.htm
  • Options
    brianlux wrote:

The flow of energy is what I believe causes synchronicity, and the way you describe it (although you call it science) is similar. I'd say that it resides on the fringes of being open to the universe and open to receiving and giving off energy. Today, a couple of friends that we haven't heard from in over a month popped into my head. They called an hour ago (another couple). I've had a lot of Pearl Jam synchronicity, probably much like your Hendrix synchronicity.

Maybe this link will help (I didn't read it though)
    http://www.flowpower.com/understanding_ ... nicity.htm

Interesting article which states, "This point of view has a certain validity: synchronicity is part and parcel of physical laws. It doesn’t defy the natural order of events; it simply raises more questions than can easily be answered by a cause-and-effect equation." Those questions are the part that I find fascinating and I'm not at all uncomfortable with the idea that they may not necessarily be answered. I like it that there are still some things in the universe that are mysterious!

• Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,102
    I currently rent a house with my fiancé and our 3 year old daughter. A couple years ago my daughter and I both had mysterious scratches on our backs. I didn't give it too much thought with her being a young one, rolling around and walking into things at the time, and me, a garbageman always working outside where scratches are occasionally received.

A few days to a week after I noticed the scratches I was having a conversation with my dad on my porch. I mentioned to him the mysterious scratches on our backs. He, being a total skeptic on the subject of the paranormal, turned completely white and gave me a shocked look. He confessed to me that during his first marriage he had a one-night-stand with a young woman who once lived in the house I'm living in. He told me that on that night while they were having sex she scratched the living hell out of his back. Just scratches up and down. Not too long after that she hanged herself in the garage here. I don't know really what to make of it but it's strange to think about.
  • Options
    EarlWelsh wrote:
    I currently rent a house with my fiancé and our 3 year old daughter. A couple years ago my daughter and I both had mysterious scratches on our backs. I didn't give it too much thought with her being a young one, rolling around and walking into things at the time, and me, a garbageman always working outside where scratches are occasionally received.

A few days to a week after I noticed the scratches I was having a conversation with my dad on my porch. I mentioned to him the mysterious scratches on our backs. He, being a total skeptic on the subject of the paranormal, turned completely white and gave me a shocked look. He confessed to me that during his first marriage he had a one-night-stand with a young woman who once lived in the house I'm living in. He told me that on that night while they were having sex she scratched the living hell out of his back. Just scratches up and down. Not too long after that she hanged herself in the garage here. I don't know really what to make of it but it's strange to think about.

Wow. Good to know what happened in the house you are living in, and if someone died there!