Options

Anyone Ever Experience Anything Paranormal?

Comments

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    chadwick wrote:
    Anyone ever hear of the Cecil Hotel and/or the case of Elisa Lam? Very straaaange video and story included

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... elisa-lam/
    i heard about this. yeah very strange
    Wow! :shock: Very spooky and very interesting! Thanks for posting this, my daughter's name is Dahlia. :? When I first started reading the article I immediately thought of Dark Water. That's just bizarre.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,275
    badbrains wrote:
    Shadow people def NOT good.
    yeah that is what i have been told. i will ask my coworker tomorrow if there were any new developments over this weekend.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    no more gun & no more shells for the gun. time to relocate & time to cleanse everyone & everything/the home. burning sage in every room, a walk through & pour out positive energy from the mind when burning it.

children are born pure. as we get older we lose our innocence. therefore, children see those from the otherside quite a lot & some children probably moreso than others. this was me when i was a child.

i fully believe every single detail of your post. the only thing that would make sence is, the shotgun shells were not hidden well & the shotgun was nearby & easily accesible. if that is false & things were very well hidden & put up... wow, that old man shadow fucker needs his ass beat

this is some fucked up situation & very serious
    shadow people are demonic, right? i am not sure. i have been reading up on some of this stuff and it gets kinda confusing when i try to recall the different entities.

i think they were going to start with the sage and see what happens after that. at some point would a priest be a good idea?

what i don't understand is how can children and animals tend to be able to see these things and interact with them while a lot of times adults can't? is it because adults are "stronger" and less able to be manipulated by these things, while children are usually "weaker"?

this is all told to me secondhand, but from what i was told the gun had not been taken out of that closet for 2 years, and the husband made sure it was not loaded before he put it up in the closet. at age 2, the kid probably did not even remember that it was put into the closet. the wife apparently hates guns and does not want one in the house, and the husband kept this one unloaded so if someone enters the home he can just cock it in hopes that the intruder hearing the gun being cocked would scare them off.

how can adults see these things as featureless shadow figures while kids can see details like this thing being an "old man"? is it just the way the thing chooses to manifest itself?

as far as i know there had not been anything like scratching or any physical interaction until this thing with the gun. it kinda gives me the creeps.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    well man, good questions.

if it were me, i'd move the kid into our bedroom for awhile i think. become a tighter knit family as much as possible. throw away every negative scrap of energy that comes our way as these things dig at us to break us down. they can drive a family apart with the negative energy shit.

i even sage my closets, shower, sinks, & fridge... just run the sage through it quick & call it good. windowsills, entryways, all of it.

wow, so it's a pump shotgun? more difficult for a 4 year old to operate! to successfully load & (i use the word, shuck) a shell into the chamber & fire, something is not right

yeah i'd say the negative energy fuckers would be demonic of sorts. not cool. yes they manifest in all sorts a ways.
    a priest could be went & seen & spoken with & invited into the home. in my opinion when that happens at least in my thinking it would definetly be on & the negative energy shithead would not be all to thrilled. this is just my opinion.

definetly become a strong positive family. young people are just that much more innocent & pure like, adults are not dialed in the same way & if they are they have been working on their senses/feelings & have for a long time. it isn't going to come over night as it is a lifetime of work & generally starts as a child

again, only my opinion
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    that is good info chad!

i will try to find out a little more of the story this week and i will pass along the info you suggested.

yeah it was one of those kinds of shotguns. i am not much of a gun person, so thanks for using the proper terminology :)

• Options
    sasquatch research is overwhelming

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I've been hearing about this movie called Jinn(no not the drinking kind) and it's supposedly been made and waiting for release. It's what us Muslims call demons/devils. There are good jinns and bad ones from what I understand. The bad ones are more of the devils off shoot. They breed and have children just like us humans. Idk how the movies gonna turn out, has huge potential.

It's been a little quiet over on my end so far. Have a friend that's dealing with this shit now. Amazing how dark our world really is........
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    I've been hearing about this movie called Jinn(no not the drinking kind) and it's supposedly been made and waiting for release. It's what us Muslims call demons/devils. There are good jinns and bad ones from what I understand. The bad ones are more of the devils off shoot. They breed and have children just like us humans. Idk how the movies gonna turn out, has huge potential.

It's been a little quiet over on my end so far. Have a friend that's dealing with this shit now. Amazing how dark our world really is........
    care to share what your friend is dealing with?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    Last one I had, had a few others, was in the place I was renting with my wife maybe 3-5 months ago.

Wife and infant upstairs sleeping, I was downstairs playing xbox or watching a movie like always. Dog sleeping on the chair (9 oclock). my computer desk is in the left corner of the room (11o clock if looking at tv). Anyway I me and the dog hear a flick, dogs ears perk up, I see two papers fly off my computer desk and down into the garbage can and onto the sub. Dog looks at the papers, then me, probably sees me looking confused and freaked and starts with her 'what the hell was that bark".

I went right over to try to figure it out, there's a vent within 10 ft, but it was off. And it's kicked on all day/ night at different times with nothing. Put the papers back and tried knocking them off to get the same trajectory a bunch of times. Only way to get them to go the same distance was to flick them, which made the same sound we heard. No insects / flies around. Don't know what else would do it.

So yeah, it was weird. Nothing else ever happened in that house.

If anyone can explain that help me out.

Also had sleep paralysis 2-3 times, pretty neat once you know what it is, first time was terrifying.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    edited January 2014
    even flow - question mark said:Shawshank" said:Just curious if anyone out there who has absolutely no belief in God...do you believe in Spirits, Ghosts, whatever?
    Here is a story: Moved into our house and on a very, very, hot July afternoon I was doing the dishes and the side door was open so some air could get through the screen door. I saw this vapour like mist come right into the house and down the basement stairs. We had been in this house about two months. I follow it downstairs and it was so bloody cold down there. I looked around and felt eerily child. I just stated that whoever they were looking for didn't live there anymore and went back up the stairs. Not even two weeks later, I'm gabbing with the new neighbour and she causually says to me, "did they tell you about the old lady who died in the basement, I think that they old man had enough of her being sick and pushed her". Oh that may have explained that.

I don't believe in god but..............after my dad died I was sleeping and I felt something on the end of my bed kind of playing with my feet. My dad used to do that when he tucked me in when I was young. I opened my eyes and I swear it was him. He looked me dead in the eyes and told me everything was going to be okay. Over twenty five years later and at a different residence, my mother died. I awoke, sitting straight up in bed the night after she passed away with my hand out stretched and when I caught on to what was going down, my mom was above me with her hand trying to touch mine and she said the exact same thing as my dad years ago. Everything was going to be okay. Who knows but the mind of the body and the matter that make up this world are crazy things.

I don't believe in God.

I saw a ghost when I was about 10 years old. My dad and I were in the living room watching TV and my bro was in his room at the back of the house. I got up to use the washroom and when I turned to enter the hallway, I JUMPED AND SHOUTED so loud and ran back to my dad. I saw a man in an old army uniform, standing half way down the hallway, walk into the laundry room. He had dark blue pants and a grey/white striped shirt. He was fast enough that I didn't get a look at his face. So there I am out in the living room (haha - no pun intended) freaking out to my dad and then we can hear my little brother crying in the back room because I'm shouting I just saw a ghost down the hall.

Fast-forward a couple years later - I'm at home alone and my parents are at work downtown. Our garage is right next to our house. I'm watching TV and I hear the garage door close and my dad yell my name. I figured he just came home to grab something as he sometimes did, or even to cut the grass or whatever. Nothing atypical here. I run outside to go see him and there is no one around. I call him at work and of course he says he never left. I tell him what happened and all is can say is "weird."

Three years ago - my young cousin passed away from breast cancer. I was a pallbearer at her funeral and that night, I woke up in the middle of the night to whispering. It was her, standing right over my head and all she said was "I'm Ok. It's all going to be Ok." and she was smiling so much. I went back to sleep and felt ok.

That's all I have. All true.
    Post edited by evsgjamm on
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    evsgjamm said:

Nice stories!
  • Options
    edited January 2014

evsgjamm said:

Nice stories!
    yes
    nice stories, a5pj & evsgjamm..

check this...

weeks ago we go out to breakfast & we're talking about ghosts & hauntings, when all of a sudden the waitress gets excited like you wouldn't believe as she had overheard our conversation. she goes off & spends 10-15 minutes telling us (in a pretty full house) about her ghosts that are in her house. once she was pinned down on her lazy boy type chair & was held down & choked. funny thing is the exact same thing happened to her husband while lying on the sofa.

she cleaned out the entire basement. she has her dog down there when they are working. one day she goes down there & finds a box in the center of the floor (dog scared in the corner) the box was full of old scrap material from someone's sewing stuff as well as a 1950's wooden baby crib brand new still in its box. she never saw this stuff ever before & the basement was just completely cleared out & cleaned

while eating dinner in the kitchen at the table with her husband & son, all the kitchen cabinets & cupboards flew themselves wide open.

the old lady years ago died in the home. while this waitress & her family had moved in like 15 years ago, over the more recent years at some point a car accident occured out on the highway in front of the house & a man crawled out of his car & made his way to her front porch steps where he died.

you would not believe the excitement in this gal's eyes & written all over her when she went on & on about the ghosts in her home. we were also excited as shit ourselves. she was even so busy talking about this her waitress work was slowing down & everyone could hear her go on & on about her ghosts

i did give her my number telling her i wanna come over sometime. she says ever since they hung up a cross w/ jesus on it that the activity has haulted.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    another thing i forgot to mention is a real fucking fucked the fuck up ordeal.

their cordless telephone came up missing along w/ a lot of other things. anyhow, so their telephone is missing & she & her husband & son are searching for the phone, paging the phone w/ no luck in finding the phone. days later she buys a box of lawn & leaf trash bags, the big huge ones. she sets it on a shelf & a couple days later she grabs the lawn & leaf trash bag box to open it & use the trash bags outside as she had raked up the yard. the fucking phone was inside this unopened lawn & leaf trash bag box.

WTF!

now you can understand this gal's excitement while telling us her story

i've known her for 20+ years. she is not full of bullshit
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    edited January 2014
    gimmesometruth27, you asked

"what i don't understand is how can children and animals tend to be able to see these things and interact with them while a lot of times adults can't? is it because adults are "stronger" and less able to be manipulated by these things, while children are usually "weaker"?

(it's actually the other way, adults are weaker, and we make kids weak by lying to them, poor diets etc)

Children are honest, they see something they know 'whats up', we manipulate our kids, we help them build the 'ego', and the ego takes one away from 'reality'.

Idris said:

'The Republic' is a great study,
    ------

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pineal-gland/figure1.html

The 'Pineal gland' also known as the "third eye" was said by Descartes to be the "the principal seat of the soul"

The 'Pineal Gland' was used in the Movie 'The Matrix', remember when they would plug that stem into the back of the users head? Connecting to the 'Principal seat of the soul'.

The Allegory of the Cave was also used as a theme throughout the Trilogy. In fact, anyone a fan of the show 'LOST'?

Specifically the last couple of seasons, they really went heavy with these themes. I thought it was all done really well. )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_matrix

(Matrix Film)
    -The film contains many references to the cyberpunk and hacker subcultures; philosophical and religious ideas such as René Descartes' evil genius, the Allegory of the Cave, the brain in a vat thought experiment; and homages to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland...

Now 'Fluoride' and the Pineal Gland.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026364_fluoride_pineal_gland_sodium.html

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

Now why would 'The System' want to block our 'Pineal Glands?'..So we then become unable to unplug from it and get free, And see 'reality'.(or some say) They want us to Stay low to the ground, apathetic, dumb, numb. Turning us into batteries.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pineal-gland/index.html#3.3

It's an ongoing debate and intense study.Really fun when you get into it,
    -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demon

'Evil Demon', interesting read.
    -

Over the past year I remember reading a few other threads in this forum about 'reality', lots of good stuff by fellow posters. Enjoy the ride, See yeah on the flip side.

Post edited by Idris on
  • Options
    badbrains said:

There are good jinns and bad ones from what I understand. The bad ones are more of the devils off shoot. They breed and have children just like us humans. Idk how the movies gonna turn out, has huge potential.

I think I saw the preview for that movie a couple years ago, looked kinda...meh, but it was just a preview. I know Oliver Stones son is making/made a documentary about 'The Jinn'. He's mentioned it in a few interviews.

btw, the most famous, Jinn.....Genie!

and maybe the second most famous Jinn/Jeannie

---

Sean Stone Interview,

Q: What can you tell me about this documentary you were working on in Iran? Does it have a title?

Stone: No. It’s about the Jinns. And frankly, I’m not sure which direction we’re going to take it in because we have a lot of documentary footage from our expeditions here as well that I put together. I’m continuing to explore. But I’m mostly working on some feature film projects here in America. So I haven’t been able to go back (to Iran) recently to keep exploring the Jinn world.
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    edited January 2014
    Idris said:

"what i don't understand is how can children and animals tend to be able to see these things and interact with them while a lot of times adults can't? is it because adults are "stronger" and less able to be manipulated by these things, while children are usually "weaker"?

(it's actually the other way, adults are weaker, and we make kids weak by lying to them, poor diets etc)

Children are honest, they see something they know 'whats up', we manipulate our kids, we help them build the 'ego', and the ego takes one away from 'reality'.

Idris said:

------

The 'Pineal gland' also known as the "third eye" was said by Descartes to be the "the principal seat of the soul"

The 'Pineal Gland' was used in the Movie 'The Matrix', remember when they would plug that stem into the back of the users head? Connecting to the 'Principal seat of the soul'.

The Allegory of the Cave was also used as a theme throughout the Trilogy. In fact, anyone a fan of the show 'LOST'?

Specifically the last couple of seasons, they really went heavy with these themes. I thought it was all done really well. )

(Matrix Film)
    -The film contains many references to the cyberpunk and hacker subcultures; philosophical and religious ideas such as René Descartes' evil genius, the Allegory of the Cave, the brain in a vat thought experiment; and homages to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland...

Now why would 'The System' want to block our 'Pineal Glands?'..So we then become unable to unplug from it and get free, And see 'reality'.(or some say) They want us to Stay low to the ground, apathetic, dumb, numb. Turning us into batteries.

-

-

Over the past year I remember reading a few other threads in this forum about 'reality', lots of good stuff by fellow posters. Enjoy the ride, See yeah on the flip side.

I love studying the chakras and I have a level 2 in reiki. I think though, for the beginner to all of this, is not to read anything negative as to the system and our pineal glands, but rather read about the chakras with an open mind and an openness to conciousness on a positive level. Get into that "system" stuff later. :)

And yes, children have pure minds. That's why they're able to see and feel spirits, they're natural abilities have not been suppressed as much as ours.
    Post edited by backseatLover12 on
  • Options
    speaking of children... read stories new & ancient on kids & the sasquatch folks. pretty fucking wild stuff. the native american folks believe sasquatch to be a spirit of sorts. they are believed to get into one's head & communicate telepathically. there are so many stories out there on this topic that it is fucking nuts.

do not ever believe people who say supernatural things or events or unknown species do not exist. what do these folks know anyhow? not much

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

Idris said:

Idris said:

------

(Matrix Film)

-

-

I love studying the chakras and I have a level 2 in reiki. I think though, for the beginner to all of this, is not to read anything negative as to the system and our pineal glands, but rather read about the chakras with an open mind and an openness to conciousness on a positive level. Get into that "system" stuff later. :)

And yes, children have pure minds. That's why they're able to see and feel spirits, they're natural abilities have not been suppressed as much as ours.
    For the most part, I think just providing information to a reader is best, if a persons heart and mind are open, then they will know what direction to go in.

If I just mentioned chakras is would alienate some , if I just mentioned 'the system' it would alienate others, so I mentioned them both as they are both truly connected, and figure that whoever is reading them, will go in the direction they are most comfortable with. Be it the study of Chakras (Hinduism/Buddhism) or the system (Matrix/Star Wars) (just examples)

At the end, the two meet each other anyway. :) One can not exit the Matrix or use the Force is ones heart is closed, and if ones heart and mind is closed then one can not truly understand Chakras etc,

Like Yoga, which for the most part means 'Unite', (the heart and mind. what happens when we unite the two? We exit the Matrix, this layer covering 'reality', and see things as they truly are)

Like after the rain falls, we see a rainbow, because light is all around us (in us), but sometimes we need some help seeing it to that degree, look at the wavelengths, different visible spectrum's (see I just kinda go on so I'll shut up now!)

• Options
    Good stuff Idris. :)
  • Options
    Sorry if this has been posted:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/27/a-real-life-demon-possession-is-being-reported-in-indiana-the-details-are-almost-too-horrifying-to-believe/

It's about a demonic possession in Gary, Indiana. I need more info on it, but it sounds interesting.
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I read about the Indiana family yesterday - some wild shit! The part about the boy walking backwards up the wall - with credible witnesses there no less - gave me the heebie jeebies.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

I read about the Indiana family yesterday - some wild shit! The part about the boy walking backwards up the wall - with credible witnesses there no less - gave me the heebie jeebies.

Real or not, wouldn't that make a great movie? haha

~Carter~

- Present Tense
  • Options
    I forgot to mention this earlier, but a friend of mine has a friend (i know, sounds dumb, buts its truth) that lived down the street from the haunted house in Gary, Indiana and he saw stuff go on in the house (from the outside) and talked to the family about it.
    ~Carter~

- Present Tense
  • Options

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/27/a-real-life-demon-possession-is-being-reported-in-indiana-the-details-are-almost-too-horrifying-to-believe/

It's about a demonic possession in Gary, Indiana. I need more info on it, but it sounds interesting.

fucked up stuff
    not cool at all

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

fucked up stuff
    not cool at all

i think "fucked up" is a major understatement when describing this story.
    ~Carter~

- Present Tense
  • Options
    That photo of the house in the article has a figure in it. Very creepy. The whole story is.
  • Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,102
    How long before they make a movie based on it?
  • Options
    EarlWelsh said:

How long before they make a movie based on it?

I hope very soon

~Carter~

- Present Tense
  • Options
    PingfahPingfah Posts: 350
    Amazing really, in this day and age where everybody has a video camera in their pocket that nobody thought to film these children defying the laws of physics.

Why, it's almost like it didn't really happen.
  • Options
    Pingfah said:

Amazing really, in this day and age where everybody has a video camera in their pocket that nobody thought to film these children defying the laws of physics.

Why, it's almost like it didn't really happen.

Social Workers don't carry phones to capture selfless and other oddities... Ya know, not everyone has the same mind frame as a teenager.