Options

Anyone Ever Experience Anything Paranormal?

Comments

• Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,102
    EarlWelsh wrote:
    I currently rent a house with my fiancé and our 3 year old daughter. A couple years ago my daughter and I both had mysterious scratches on our backs. I didn't give it too much thought with her being a young one, rolling around and walking into things at the time, and me, a garbageman always working outside where scratches are occasionally received.

A few days to a week after I noticed the scratches I was having a conversation with my dad on my porch. I mentioned to him the mysterious scratches on our backs. He, being a total skeptic on the subject of the paranormal, turned completely white and gave me a shocked look. He confessed to me that during his first marriage he had a one-night-stand with a young woman who once lived in the house I'm living in. He told me that on that night while they were having sex she scratched the living hell out of his back. Just scratches up and down. Not too long after that she hanged herself in the garage here. I don't know really what to make of it but it's strange to think about.

Wow. Good to know what happened in the house you are living in, and if someone died there!

I never shared that info with my fiancé. I knew she would blow it out of proportion and freak out, thinking we're the next Amityville. Luckily, we're moving out of here next week.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    EarlWelsh wrote:
    I currently rent a house with my fiancé and our 3 year old daughter. A couple years ago my daughter and I both had mysterious scratches on our backs. I didn't give it too much thought with her being a young one, rolling around and walking into things at the time, and me, a garbageman always working outside where scratches are occasionally received.

A few days to a week after I noticed the scratches I was having a conversation with my dad on my porch. I mentioned to him the mysterious scratches on our backs. He, being a total skeptic on the subject of the paranormal, turned completely white and gave me a shocked look. He confessed to me that during his first marriage he had a one-night-stand with a young woman who once lived in the house I'm living in. He told me that on that night while they were having sex she scratched the living hell out of his back. Just scratches up and down. Not too long after that she hanged herself in the garage here. I don't know really what to make of it but it's strange to think about.

freaky stuff

folks get scratched a lot by something on the other side or whatever. i've had scratches on me i can't explain. nice post. thank you for sharing it.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

folks get scratched a lot by something on the other side or whatever. i've had scratches on me i can't explain.

And here, I thought, the scratches on my face were me scratching in the middle of the night. :?
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    I went through a period more than 15 years ago of waking up with scratches on my chest or my back.
    they were two or three solid red lines about two or three inches long. Although I was alarmed and disturbed by them, I always talked myself into believeing that I must have did it to myself in my sleep.

But...when a person scratches an itch, don't they just scratch back and forth a bit over an itch? ...they don't gouge into themselves and go along just once.

It's also weird that this hasn't happened to me since that period of time...

:shock:
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited December 2013
    I played a game when I was younger, called the spirit in the glass :?
    I played it with a couple of friends, we asked questions and put our finger on the glass that moved around on letters giving us answers to the questions.
    After playing that game things started happening in my room. I woke up several nights because things fell on the floor. Things that fell had been placed far from where it landed and it was always things made of some kind of metal, the sound was very loud sometimes. It happened during a period of time then it thankfully calmed down.
    It scared me a lot

I would want to warn kids about these kind of games..it's not so fun after all
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    NSLNSL Nashville, TN Posts: 291
    Experienced sleep paralysis a few years back. I was in my bed on my side facing the wall. My bed was right up against the wall, and at the end of my bed was the door into my room. From what I could see, my room looked exactly the same and it didn't feel like a dream. As I was laying there I tried to move but couldn't, it felt like the sheets were wrapped around me so tight I couldn't move. I couldn't speak or move, I could only just lay there and look straight ahead. I heard my door open and somebody start walking in in a very calm way. I'm starting to freak out while the person walked around to the side of my bed and sat down on it. I could feel my bed sink in and the person laid down beside me. That's all I can remember of it. I woke up with the weirdest feeling. Never had anything remotely close to that before.
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,743
    NSL wrote:
    Experienced sleep paralysis a few years back. I was in my bed on my side facing the wall. My bed was right up against the wall, and at the end of my bed was the door into my room. From what I could see, my room looked exactly the same and it didn't feel like a dream. As I was laying there I tried to move but couldn't, it felt like the sheets were wrapped around me so tight I couldn't move. I couldn't speak or move, I could only just lay there and look straight ahead. I heard my door open and somebody start walking in in a very calm way. I'm starting to freak out while the person walked around to the side of my bed and sat down on it. I could feel my bed sink in and the person laid down beside me. That's all I can remember of it. I woke up with the weirdest feeling. Never had anything remotely close to that before.
    I've experienced sleep paralysis, and it was terrifying. i can't say that i attribute it to anything paranormal at all, but i relate to what a strong influence that experience can have psychologically. It really did feel paranormal at the time!! And god, i really hope it's not, because that would be one evil Demon invading my soul. Crazy to think that the most terrifying moments of my life came while i was sleeping or quasi-sleeping or whatever the fuck, but if I experience terror IRL like the kind i've felt during sleep paralysis, i think i'd rather drop dead before it happened. :shock:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I've yet to post on this thread but I feel like sharing what happened to me back in 06 after the Montreal show. Let me start by saying that ever since I was a baby, I've seen things. Mom and aunt told me I was a very "different" baby. Always would wake up crying and my family would say that I would look around them like they're was someone or something there that no one but me can see. Fast forward to when I was around 5, woke up in the middle of the nite hearing a strange noise like someone breathing heavy and loud. Looked towards my door and standing there breathing hard was a black figure with long fingers and long slanted eyes. Thing only stood about 4 ft tall staring at me. ILL NEVER FORGET THAT THING. Throughout the years I've had many run ins with the shadow people. But here's the story of what happened after the Montreal show.

I flew up to Vermont to go to the show with my buddy jay. We drove to Montreal and he scored 2nd row dead center from fanclub. His number is incredible! Anyways, after the show we drove back to his apt in Manchester, Vt. Everything seemed normal and sane. Little did I know what I was in store for. He went to sleep and I layed on his couch still buzzing from that killer show. I laid facing the tv but didn't turn the tv on. I guess I finally dozed off sometime later. Woke up with sleep paralysis. Didn't think nothing of it since it's happened to me for many years. Feel back asleep as I usually do. Then, I woke up again but this time something was wrong and different. Felt like something was holding me down. I can feel the pressure on my shoulders. Couldn't move, talk or anything. Then, oh boy this shits fucked up, 3 shadow figures standing In front of the tv staring at me. Then I hear a voice whispering in my left ear,"(my name) we want you and are here for you." WTF!!! First time EVER they actually talked to me! Then the 3 started to walk towards me and I was so frightened and thought they were gonna possess me I closed my eyes and made sure to shut my mouth. When I opened my eyes, I still couldn't move or talk. I used every ounce of energy in me I had that I finally sat up on the couch. Being so freaked out I started to say some religious things as to calm me down a bit. Looked at the clock and saw that it was 4am. Flight leaves at 8. Jumped up, took a shower and waited, sitting on the couch till jay woke up. Had him drop me off at the airport at 6 just to get out of there. Fast forward a couple of weeks later. My aunt is visiting from over seas. She hears my grandma asking me if anything strange has happened to me since that day. My aunt comes over and asks what I'm talking about. I tell her what happened and as the story's going, I can see her getting visibly upset and her eyes started to water. She tells us why we didn't tell her about it earlier. She tells me she needs a shirt that belongs to me. And then she tells me to put scissors under my pillow at night when I sleep. She wouldn't get into it anymore then that. And to this day she refuses to tell me anything about the scissors or my story. She's really freaked out about it.

Always have had strange and fucked up things happen to me. Nice to know I'm not alone. And neither are we!
  • Options
    nice stuff, everybody. sleep paralysis is a son of a bitch. i will up you all to the realms of night terrors. anyone ever suffer from night terrors when they were a kid? i sure a shit did & those are the worst. look them up on the net if you know nothing of them.

your eyes are wide open, you are asleep & way the heck out to lunch. it physically hurts & a lot of screaming is going on. i would run around in my sleep screaming like a mad person flipping on lights. the feeling is quite odd, something like gravity has changed. i felt very small yet gravity was so much more than normal as it felt like a struggle to move an inch & so painful. this happened quite a bit when i was a kid.

badbrains... what can i say? i love your stories.

there is so much going on that we have no idea about. modern humans are quite simple. we think we know everything. fact of that matter is we know almost nothing. i'll tell ya who understands things quite a bit more than most folks here in the u.s.

first nations people. they're on this shit like hotcakes. one of my favorite things to do is research native indian peoples & how they lived among sasquatch. just wow stories. northern california first nations people... awesome ceremonies that invite the sasquatch. this has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Just the other night i dreamt i was climbing some pertruding wall blocks when suddenly one inverted, so i kept falling a long distance in mid air, then finally landed in what look like a lawn bowl rink, needless to say i woke up in a sweat :!:
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    nice stuff, everybody. sleep paralysis is a son of a bitch. i will up you all to the realms of night terrors. anyone ever suffer from night terrors when they were a kid? i sure a shit did & those are the worst. look them up on the net if you know nothing of them.

your eyes are wide open, you are asleep & way the heck out to lunch. it physically hurts & a lot of screaming is going on. i would run around in my sleep screaming like a mad person flipping on lights. the feeling is quite odd, something like gravity has changed. i felt very small yet gravity was so much more than normal as it felt like a struggle to move an inch & so painful. this happened quite a bit when i was a kid.

badbrains... what can i say? i love your stories.

there is so much going on that we have no idea about. modern humans are quite simple. we think we know everything. fact of that matter is we know almost nothing. i'll tell ya who understands things quite a bit more than most folks here in the u.s.

first nations people. they're on this shit like hotcakes. one of my favorite things to do is research native indian peoples & how they lived among sasquatch. just wow stories. northern california first nations people... awesome ceremonies that invite the sasquatch. this has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Funny that you mention night terrors, Chadwick, because I was thinking of that while reading the last three posts about sleep paralysis above. I had them when I was about 10 years old. The thing is, I was told that I had them (by my parents), because each morning I'd wake up and have no memory. I thought I slept all night, but my parents every morning would tell me that I'd be screaming my head off in the middle of the night, they couldn't console me, I wouldn't calm down and that I was scared to death. My parents still ask me if I know why I had them for that short period of time (a year or less). After researching, all I found was that they are somewhat common in kids, are temporary, and don't mean anything! So you actually remember having them?
  • Options
    yes i do remember having them. it was brutal. i could see, eyes wide open, im sleeping & moving about the house (& outside) flipping on/off lights & screaming lost in some wild ass bullshit. i've had a number of these night terrors around the time i was in 3rd grade

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    yes i do remember having them. it was brutal. i could see, eyes wide open, im sleeping & moving about the house (& outside) flipping on/off lights & screaming lost in some wild ass bullshit. i've had a number of these night terrors around the time i was in 3rd grade

Poor kid!

I am glad that I don't remember them!
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    I've yet to post on this thread but I feel like sharing what happened to me back in 06 after the Montreal show. Let me start by saying that ever since I was a baby, I've seen things. Mom and aunt told me I was a very "different" baby. Always would wake up crying and my family would say that I would look around them like they're was someone or something there that no one but me can see. Fast forward to when I was around 5, woke up in the middle of the nite hearing a strange noise like someone breathing heavy and loud. Looked towards my door and standing there breathing hard was a black figure with long fingers and long slanted eyes. Thing only stood about 4 ft tall staring at me. ILL NEVER FORGET THAT THING. Throughout the years I've had many run ins with the shadow people. But here's the story of what happened after the Montreal show.

I flew up to Vermont to go to the show with my buddy jay. We drove to Montreal and he scored 2nd row dead center from fanclub. His number is incredible! Anyways, after the show we drove back to his apt in Manchester, Vt. Everything seemed normal and sane. Little did I know what I was in store for. He went to sleep and I layed on his couch still buzzing from that killer show. I laid facing the tv but didn't turn the tv on. I guess I finally dozed off sometime later. Woke up with sleep paralysis. Didn't think nothing of it since it's happened to me for many years. Feel back asleep as I usually do. Then, I woke up again but this time something was wrong and different. Felt like something was holding me down. I can feel the pressure on my shoulders. Couldn't move, talk or anything. Then, oh boy this shits fucked up, 3 shadow figures standing In front of the tv staring at me. Then I hear a voice whispering in my left ear,"(my name) we want you and are here for you." WTF!!! First time EVER they actually talked to me! Then the 3 started to walk towards me and I was so frightened and thought they were gonna possess me I closed my eyes and made sure to shut my mouth. When I opened my eyes, I still couldn't move or talk. I used every ounce of energy in me I had that I finally sat up on the couch. Being so freaked out I started to say some religious things as to calm me down a bit. Looked at the clock and saw that it was 4am. Flight leaves at 8. Jumped up, took a shower and waited, sitting on the couch till jay woke up. Had him drop me off at the airport at 6 just to get out of there. Fast forward a couple of weeks later. My aunt is visiting from over seas. She hears my grandma asking me if anything strange has happened to me since that day. My aunt comes over and asks what I'm talking about. I tell her what happened and as the story's going, I can see her getting visibly upset and her eyes started to water. She tells us why we didn't tell her about it earlier. She tells me she needs a shirt that belongs to me. And then she tells me to put scissors under my pillow at night when I sleep. She wouldn't get into it anymore then that. And to this day she refuses to tell me anything about the scissors or my story. She's really freaked out about it.

Always have had strange and fucked up things happen to me. Nice to know I'm not alone. And neither are we!

Very scary, gave me the shivers!
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    badbrains wrote:

Very scary, gave me the shivers!

+ 1
  • Options
    weird unexplainable noises in my place are back & in plenty. yesterday afternoon I went out my front door & was just about to shut the door behind me when some bullshit noise clatter or whatever went off & made me stop & think for a second. then trying to sleep... my bedroom is a ruckus, dresser fucker carries on

well now as of last night it feels like electricity of some kind as i am uptight, can't sleep, feeling like i'm being watched & when the dresser noise would go, i involuntarily jerk/twitch as im lying in bed & feel like a jolt of energy just went through me

weird fucking shit at my place. i am quite uncomfortable in my place to be honest with you

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    brianlux wrote:
    Just recently three interesting things happened to me:

1. I was out book scouting and for some reason I kept thinking about the book The Politics of Experience by R. D. Laing, a book I don't run across very often and had no reason to be thinking about it but very shortly thereafter I ran into a copy in a thrift store.

2. Last weekend I was talking with some people in a book store in small town on the coast and the owner suggested that if we ever moved there perhaps I would consider doing a Jimi Hendrix hour for their local radio station and just after he said that a Hendrix song came on the radio they had playing.

3. Last night I suddenly thought about how horrible it would be if I were driving along and a tree fell and crushed me in my car. Today while getting my hair trimmed just out of the blue my hair cutter told me about a lady she knows who had a tree fall on her car while she was driving and she was crushed by it.

Coincidence or paranormal?
    I have quite a few things like this happen to me but most involve dreams or daydreaming. For example; just the other day, hubby and I were driving through the country and a lot of farms have little mini dams. I was staring out at it, imagining how fun it would be for kids that lived on the property. I started to daydream about a group of kids running around it and jumping in and then it dawned on me how dangerous they are with no fencing. Upon thinking of a kid drowning, I quickly snapped myself out of my daydream and quietly told myself off for thinking of something so sad and depressing. No word of a lie, same time, same day a child was was found drowned in one of these a state over. My husband rang me to say he was spooked that I had brought my daydream up to him the day before.
    I also tend to dream (night dream) of certain people that I haven't seen for long periods of times and then I just happen to bump into them within the next week or so. That's happened to me a lot.
    I think it was my great great grandma that had a dream that the Titanic was going to sink. She was convinced and everyone laughed at her, telling her it was impossible. This story had run in my family for ages and everyone knows about it. I guess what I'm trying to say is ....,,,,Dreams are very spooky! :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    weird unexplainable noises in my place are back & in plenty. yesterday afternoon I went out my front door & was just about to shut the door behind me when some bullshit noise clatter or whatever went off & made me stop & think for a second. then trying to sleep... my bedroom is a ruckus, dresser fucker carries on

well now as of last night it feels like electricity of some kind as i am uptight, can't sleep, feeling like i'm being watched & when the dresser noise would go, i involuntarily jerk/twitch as im lying in bed & feel like a jolt of energy just went through me

weird fucking shit at my place. i am quite uncomfortable in my place to be honest with you

I think that you, sir, would be uncomfortable in many places. You just this sensitivity for this stuff.

And I know that it sounds like I made this up, but this afternoon, I went out my front door and as it closed I heard "Hello" behind me. No one else was home. And my house is not haunted, we built it. But I've been seeing side glances of shadows, flashes of light lately. A psychic told me it could me my spirit guide.
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

I think that you, sir, would be uncomfortable in many places. You just this sensitivity for this stuff.

And I know that it sounds like I made this up, but this afternoon, I went out my front door and as it closed I heard "Hello" behind me. No one else was home. And my house is not haunted, we built it. But I've been seeing side glances of shadows, flashes of light lately. A psychic told me it could me my spirit guide.

nice!
    frig...i am a sensitive fucker slicker than shit that's for sure. what to do about it? live with it & use that as a guide. so here i am in my life.

spirit guides... great stuff. totems & things.
    these shadows that buzz around are seen by many. shadows playing their buzzing alive thing they do. millions of people aren't seeing things. i think if we put out true goodness & no ill intent we can scoot along probably most flipped out energies of sorts. we must walk this path (no ill intent) everyday in all settings.

it is easy for negative to get in. fuck negative. life here in this one we are in is a battle of spirits. ancestors far & wide. the planet is this electrical grid humming along at 14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,014^2(pie symbol) imploding & birthing cells.

i mean, at least i feel this way, don't know about you other folks or not. like the universe is one giant boiler cranking up endless suns just for kicks. somehow even we are here in this shit. it could all be a dream

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    also just because you built your home does not mean it can't be friggin jammed up with goings on & stuff.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    edited December 2013
    chadwick wrote:
    also just because you built your home does not mean it can't be friggin jammed up with goings on & stuff.
    True, I know of someone's new house that is very haunted, they've had psychics come in and they said that it's the property; history tells that the old house that was demolished, the owner of it died in it (one ghost roams around the house, looking lost). And I just about freaked when the woman said that psychics say that the house is a portal for spirits. :shock:

But my house isn't haunted. Nothing really happens.
    Post edited by backseatLover12 on
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    True, I know of someone's new house that is very haunted, they've had psychics come in and they said that it's the property; history tells that the old house that was demolished, the owner of it died in it (one ghost roams around the house, looking lost). And I just about freaked when the woman said that psychics say that the house is a portal for spirits. :shock:

But my house isn't haunted.
    portals... pretty amazing stuff

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    chadwick wrote:
    well now as of last night it feels like electricity of some kind as ... i involuntarily jerk/twitch as im lying in bed & feel like a jolt of energy just went through me

that happens to me a lot, like two to three times a week. it wakes me up. all at once i twitch, hear a loud metallic(?) sound and see a flash (while my eyes are still closed), almost like a lightning bolt. :lol:
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    Just recently three interesting things happened to me:

1. I was out book scouting and for some reason I kept thinking about the book The Politics of Experience by R. D. Laing, a book I don't run across very often and had no reason to be thinking about it but very shortly thereafter I ran into a copy in a thrift store.

2. Last weekend I was talking with some people in a book store in small town on the coast and the owner suggested that if we ever moved there perhaps I would consider doing a Jimi Hendrix hour for their local radio station and just after he said that a Hendrix song came on the radio they had playing.

3. Last night I suddenly thought about how horrible it would be if I were driving along and a tree fell and crushed me in my car. Today while getting my hair trimmed just out of the blue my hair cutter told me about a lady she knows who had a tree fall on her car while she was driving and she was crushed by it.

I have quite a few things like this happen to me but most involve dreams or daydreaming. For example; just the other day, hubby and I were driving through the country and a lot of farms have little mini dams. I was staring out at it, imagining how fun it would be for kids that lived on the property. I started to daydream about a group of kids running around it and jumping in and then it dawned on me how dangerous they are with no fencing. Upon thinking of a kid drowning, I quickly snapped myself out of my daydream and quietly told myself off for thinking of something so sad and depressing. No word of a lie, same time, same day a child was was found drowned in one of these a state over. My husband rang me to say he was spooked that I had brought my daydream up to him the day before.
    I also tend to dream (night dream) of certain people that I haven't seen for long periods of times and then I just happen to bump into them within the next week or so. That's happened to me a lot.
    I think it was my great great grandma that had a dream that the Titanic was going to sink. She was convinced and everyone laughed at her, telling her it was impossible. This story had run in my family for ages and everyone knows about it. I guess what I'm trying to say is ....,,,,Dreams are very spooky! :lol:

fantastic stuff

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    nice!
    frig...i am a sensitive fucker slicker than shit that's for sure. what to do about it? live with it & use that as a guide. so here i am in my life.

spirit guides... great stuff. totems & things.
    these shadows that buzz around are seen by many. shadows playing their buzzing alive thing they do. millions of people aren't seeing things. i think if we put out true goodness & no ill intent we can scoot along probably most flipped out energies of sorts. we must walk this path (no ill intent) everyday in all settings.

it is easy for negative to get in. fuck negative. life here in this one we are in is a battle of spirits. ancestors far & wide. the planet is this electrical grid humming along at 14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,014^2(pie symbol) imploding & birthing cells.

i mean, at least i feel this way, don't know about you other folks or not. like the universe is one giant boiler cranking up endless suns just for kicks. somehow even we are here in this shit. it could all be a dream

Similar to what I believe: We all are just spirits walking around in bodies temporarily.
  • Options
    Anyone ever hear of the Cecil Hotel and/or the case of Elisa Lam? Very straaaange video and story included

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... elisa-lam/
    Pittsburgh 2003/Pittsburgh 2006/Outside Lands 2009/Bridge School 2010/Pittsburgh 2013
  • Options
    Anyone ever hear of the Cecil Hotel and/or the case of Elisa Lam? Very straaaange video and story included

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... elisa-lam/
    i heard about this. yeah very strange

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,268
    my work friend has a friend that lives near her. this is rural illinois, by the way.

she said this friend of hers is in her mid 20s, she has a husband and a 4 year old son.

last week a shotgun that was in a closet went off sending shot through the ceiling and roof.

the child did it.

the point is, the gun was not loaded, stowed on a high shelf in a closet and she shells were locked away in another part of the house. somehow this kid got the gun, got the shells out, loaded the gun, and shot through the ceiling and roof.

this family is on record as saying that have seen "shadow people" in their house before. when asked how he got the gun, the little boy apparently said "the old man helped me get it and showed me how to work it." there is no old man that lives in the house.

they are thinking that something paranormal is going on in the house. they are researching the history of the house now, and they are going to call in a person who has abilities to see what they can find. last i heard, they have not slept in the house since that night early last week.

i am not sure what i believe here, but what i have read about shadow people, this can't be good.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    my work friend has a friend that lives near her. this is rural illinois, by the way.

she said this friend of hers is in her mid 20s, she has a husband and a 4 year old son.

last week a shotgun that was in a closet went off sending shot through the ceiling and roof.

the child did it.

the point is, the gun was not loaded, stowed on a high shelf in a closet and she shells were locked away in another part of the house. somehow this kid got the gun, got the shells out, loaded the gun, and shot through the ceiling and roof.

this family is on record as saying that have seen "shadow people" in their house before. when asked how he got the gun, the little boy apparently said "the old man helped me get it and showed me how to work it." there is no old man that lives in the house.

they are thinking that something paranormal is going on in the house. they are researching the history of the house now, and they are going to call in a person who has abilities to see what they can find. last i heard, they have not slept in the house since that night early last week.

i am not sure what i believe here, but what i have read about shadow people, this can't be good.

no more gun & no more shells for the gun. time to relocate & time to cleanse everyone & everything/the home. burning sage in every room, a walk through & pour out positive energy from the mind when burning it.

children are born pure. as we get older we lose our innocence. therefore, children see those from the otherside quite a lot & some children probably moreso than others. this was me when i was a child.

i fully believe every single detail of your post. the only thing that would make sence is, the shotgun shells were not hidden well & the shotgun was nearby & easily accesible. if that is false & things were very well hidden & put up... wow, that old man shadow fucker needs his ass beat

this is some fucked up situation & very serious

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

the child did it.

Shadow people def NOT good.