Options

Anyone Ever Experience Anything Paranormal?

Comments

• Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    chadwick said:

I was out with hubby one night having a few at a local pub. There's a really big guy who can be a real loud mouth that hangs out there on a regular basis and the type of person I really can't stand being in the same room with and therefore I normally steer clear of him, didn't know him other than by sight. Anyways, me and hubby are just sitting there chatting when I had the urgent need to go tell the loud mouth that he really needs to call home right now. He just kinda looked at me funny and ignored what I just told him. I had this sense of urgency so I told him, listen you need to call home right now, Christina from Georgia is trying to get a hold of you about your dad. The guy had a funny look on his face and went outside to get his cellphone he left out in his car. The guy calls home and his wife tells him she's been trying to get a hold of him and to come home right now because his sister had called to tell him that his dad had just suffered a heart attack. This guy comes running up to me crying and gives me a hug saying he doesn't know how I knew but, thanks me, but how did I know that his sister 's name is Christina and she lives in Georgia. I told him I don't know how I know sometimes, I just do. We are now friends, his dad passed away.

just beautiful

i dislike guys like that too which is a big reason i have avoided pubs most of my life, loud drunks bug the hell out of me. you done a wonderful thing without even trying or meaning too. & that is how it works, you just don't know, but you follow through & wham, awesomeness

Thank you Chadwick.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    You know how sometimes you hit a movie at the right moment? Couple weekends ago while tv-surfing, I came upon Field of Dreams just when it started. Perfect timing with state of mind, the sun going down. Overall feeling real nice shit.

Seen the film many times, but this time it was one of those just go with it things. I watched and loved every minute the whole way through, yet again.

I get that Shoeless Joe didn't somehow recombubulate himself, but it all just made me smile inside at how we know when to trust our instincts or even just go with and accept, see?, what's around us.
    rgambs said:

this thread is entertaining...in a reality tv sort of way

It's one thing to not understand or even accept some different view - it's another to ridicule. I hope your comment wasn't intended as a disrespectful dig.
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
    Thanks for sharing chad.
  • Options
    Treyert14 said:

Thanks for sharing chad.

I agree, thank you Chad for sharing! PM sent
  • Options
    jmuscatellojmuscatello Colorado Posts: 332

This is more of a psychic energy thing. If it's like reality tv, oh well, it meant something to me....

Years ago I was in a double rollover accident while working in the field in central Nevada. 4 of us were in a company truck that hit washboard on a curve and rolled twice down a 25-30 foot embankment, landing upside down. Truck was destroyed, but we were all able to crawl out through shattered windows with only minor cuts and bruises, even with half the roof crushed in. We smelled gas and so were panicked crawling out over through all this glass, getting all these scrapes and cuts everywhere. We were in the middle of nowhere, pre-cell phone days and it took us many hours for a passing car to get a police van to us and drop us and our gear at the nearest town, Elko. Next day coworkers came for us and drove us back to our hotel in Ely. Got to my room and there was a message that am from my sister in Wisconsin, who I hadn't spoken with all summer, asking to call her right away. I called her, didn't say anything about the accident, alarmed she sounded so urgent, and she said: "I had to call you because I had a scary dream last night that I was picking through all this broken glass trying to get to you - sounds crazy, but I had to see if you were okay". No one in our group had any connection to anyone in Wisconsin or my family - there was no way for her to know anything about the accident.
    Weird, but cool - kind of like I had someone looking out for me?
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited April 2014

This is more of a psychic energy thing. If it's like reality tv, oh well, it meant something to me....

Years ago I was in a double rollover accident while working in the field in central Nevada. 4 of us were in a company truck that hit washboard on a curve and rolled twice down a 25-30 foot embankment, landing upside down. Truck was destroyed, but we were all able to crawl out through shattered windows with only minor cuts and bruises, even with half the roof crushed in. We smelled gas and so were panicked crawling out over through all this glass, getting all these scrapes and cuts everywhere. We were in the middle of nowhere, pre-cell phone days and it took us many hours for a passing car to get a police van to us and drop us and our gear at the nearest town, Elko. Next day coworkers came for us and drove us back to our hotel in Ely. Got to my room and there was a message that am from my sister in Wisconsin, who I hadn't spoken with all summer, asking to call her right away. I called her, didn't say anything about the accident, alarmed she sounded so urgent, and she said: "I had to call you because I had a scary dream last night that I was picking through all this broken glass trying to get to you - sounds crazy, but I had to see if you were okay". No one in our group had any connection to anyone in Wisconsin or my family - there was no way for her to know anything about the accident.

just incredible
    works like that all the time to people everywhere
    awesome when it is you the happening happens too
    thank you for sharing that story

no it is not at all a reality show & it sure as heck means something
    i'd for sure call it psychic energy type stuff between you, your sister & the unseen force

raw communications
    could even be called raw & simple ancient communications
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

Yes, someone looking out for you, and the dream your sister had wasn't a dream but, rather a premonition. I've been in three serious accidents, always as a passenger one other time as a pedestrian. Had premonitions each time ,way before the accidents. After the first premonition, I always made my ex husband drive about six miles out of the way to avoid an overpass bridge, then when nothing happened we started taking that route. A couple of years later we had an accident coming back from a band gig where he fell asleep behind the wheel, me and my best friend in the cab of the uhaul. We went off the overpass and dropped about 25ft.then rolled, I came to with the truck completely blown apart our band equipment scattered and destroyed. Wound up in the hospital when someone witnessed the accident and called for help. Had dislocated neck and a brain contusion. The ex had minor head injury and my friend has bruised ribs. Same overpass bridge, I haven't been on it since.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    yes a premonition not a dream dream. could even be called a vision of sorts

jmuscatello & katwoman, you're both lucky to still be here with us

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

When i was 11 i was at my friend's house and he was talking to me and right behind him i saw a ghostly figure of a little girl that was in a white gown or something and she had her eyes closed and she was looking up. I didn't think of to say to my friend, look behind you a ghost because she was gone 2 seconds later. I never even told him ever because i pretty much just remembered it until now.

thank you.
    i have a question or two. "she had her eyes closed & she was looking up." can you try & explain this a bit? i think i understand how that would look but.... anyhow.... did you ever go over to your friend's again? i wonder if your friend & his family ever saw the little girl ghost or had any other types of activity they had heard or saw or whatever? maybe they had a dog or cat that acted out of order at times?

here's the deal...
    i typed this whole thing up days ago but i just couldn't hit the 'post comment' button as normally sharing my experiences from the paranormal or supernatural worlds of anomalies or even cryptozoology doesn't bother me much as i know i am truthful, real as can be & even gifted a bit in this stuff but it wasn't the time to click submit & as always, people may not believe someone is being honest & that the person telling the story is craving attention

this happens to a lot to people... we store a memory or something & forget about it & it could be decades later that we remember the event that had been locked away. i did this recently with having some pretty bizarre events take place out in the wilderness some 30+ yrs ago.

i saw a (what i thought would be some kind of monkey/ape) juvenile human-ish looking hairy creature on all fours drinking from a swamp with its one hand cupping water & balancing itself up w/ the other hand on the ground while staying perfectly fixed/focused straight ahead on the highway's hair pin corner we were on so the creature's neck was bent upward like & not straight so it could look at the water. so we were going slow, me in the backseat all over the car door's window as seatbelt laws were not on the books & bam... look at that! this was in some wisconsin cliffs somewhere

i've had a total of three events like this happen where i forget & i was young. decades just cover stuff up until they were brought up by a simple conversation with my mom.

my dad, his friend & me went trout fishing in the dark (late at night or early morning, i just don't know) & we heard something like the size of a polar bear or bigger just devastating this section of forest during a pitch black trout fishing night. we were close to this, 'whatever-it-was,' as it was just across this little stream. this dude screamed, yelled, ripped trees apart, snapped trees, snapped limbs, up rooted trees & threw them, smacked logs against trees & had a set of unimaginable lungs & vocals that went straight through you like infrasound. we could hear this fucker breathing & stomping around just pissed off; fucker shook the earth, i kid you not

this would be as if a gate was flung open at a rodeo & out came a very upset 2,200 pound bull goin at it like a very belligerent tornado or something or maybe a piece of heavy equpiment capable of screaming. intense just a bit? uh, yeah! time to leave,
    see ya, fucker.

northeast iowa does have black bear that come down from up north. this was no black bear

again... this stuff gets covered up by living one's life i guess. then all of a sudden, there it is, crystal clear, every stinkin detail like it happened yesterday. these two happenings are the reason i am into studying up on the whole sasquatch bit.

the other event forgotten & recently remembered (as i mentioned there are three) i am keeping to myself
    No wonder you're infatuated with Bigfoot!
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    edited April 2014

chadwick said:

yes a premonition not a dream dream. could even be called a vision of sorts

jmuscatello & katwoman, you're both lucky to still be here with us

Clairvoyance. Intuition, what have you. It's fascinating to be so connected on a subconscious level!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    yeah just a bit

like it gets in your blood & so you read every report, every study, every sighting & every scientific paper on the subject you can get your hands on as well as watch all the videos, documentaries & interviews you can get my hands. very credible eyewitness from biologists (one studying big horn sheep for the u.s. forest service), to a 5th grade science teacher, to professors of anatomy and anthropology/professors of the department of anthropology at whatever university, iowa or idaho ...

i'll find this biologist guy's interview & put it up. very bizarre stuff from a straight up credible man
    & found
    tell me this guy is a bullshit-artist

http://youtu.be/eF27XY4Zibo

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

yeah just a bit

like it gets in your blood & so you read every report, every study, every sighting & every scientific paper on the subject you can get your hands on as well as watch all the videos, documentaries & interviews you can get my hands. very credible eyewitness from biologists (one studying mountain goats for the state of montana or wyoming) to a 5th grade science teacher to professors of anatomy and anthropology/professors of the department of anthropology at whatever university, iowa or idaho ...

i'll find this biologist guy's interview & put it up. very bizarre stuff from a straight up credible man

Kinda like I was with UFOs when I was in 5th grade. Thankfully, I outgrew it though. Scared the shit out of me.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    care to elaborate a bit? i've saw with friends, family & by myself some very odd flying objecting up there in the black sky. there is no man made flying craft that can manuver like what we've saw. & at least once or twice it was there & bam........... nothing but a streak & gone

47,000 miles per hr or quicker maybe like the speed of light or whatever. that & like roller coaster flying & backing up & 90 degree sharp turns & weird stuff

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    edited April 2014
    About UFOs?
    Just wrapped up in the possibility. Couldn't go to sleep until I checked the skies. It was unnerving and stressful. But you're obviously speaking from some sort of experience, so I would want to know more too.
    Post edited by backseatLover12 on
  • Options
    jmuscatellojmuscatello Colorado Posts: 332
    Yes, how nice that you guys all totally get it. That feeling of connection at some totally different level was chilling and fascinating, and like Chadwick's the experience is glaring and clear to every detail decades later. Katwoman don't ever stop paying attention to your premonitions - you are tuned in somehow.
  • Options
    rural iowa is black at nighttime. what a perfect star gazing place. it is a fact that we've saw things that to my knowledge, my family & friends' knowledge is not humanly possible nor the craft constructed by man

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    I kept getting the feeling I had to write my will for a couple weeks before a near-fatal car wreck. I actually said to myself at one point, "Now why do I keep thinking that I need to write my will? I'll do it later!" Definitely lucky to be alive.
  • Options
    There's so much evidence of life out there and UFOs, Chadwick, that of course, we can't be the only life in this universe. It would be arrogant to think so. Too many have seen things in the sky.
  • Options
    I've also have seen strange maneuvers in the sky by something that was a bright blue light. Saw it completely stop in one direction and then do a kinda zigzag the way it just came in the opposite direction, it was very fast then gone. The premonitions are just the tip of the iceberg.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    hell we're definitely not the only life out here or out there. open the mind & soul. do not ever be close minded. when one is close minded they just fucked themself out of endless possiblities. but as a choice, many do just this

i can not function like this, i do not know how to operate with my mind & soul locked up inside a cell

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    see the video i just put up above

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    instead of posting a new line here i edited my post above & put in a interview from a u.s. forest service biologist studying big horn sheep & who had a pretty bizarre encounter one fine night while camping in a bacon grease soaked tent as he's trying to sleep

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Sounds like he had a similar experience that others have reported. Other people have reported a strong musky odor as well as things being thrown at them like the pinecones and stones, and the tree knocking where they use a sturdy stick or something and whack the trees really hard with them. Fascinating stuff.
  • Options
    yep many many reports with likenesses

what is massive & crosses a highway on two legs quite fast but from the shoulder white line in one giant stride to the center yellow line with another long stride to the other white line shoulder, jump over a guardrail, down a steep ditch, up the other side & gone smashing through the timber.... caught on a cop's dash cam & he gets out to check it

has happened more than once

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    what has a giant stride maybe 5-6 feet & more & walks inline but resembling human type prints but w/ differences not just size difference but a midtarsal break... helps get the feet gripping like hands

they've found some strides 8, 12, 18 feet when the dude is gettin it. that is some run
    can go from running very fast on hands & legs to up & running on its legs w/out even slowing up & trying...
    amazing stuff

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    I've never came across any reports though where they have actually physically attacked anyone though, have you? I don't know what to think of their origin as well, have any thoughts?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,622
    chadwick said:

what has a giant stride maybe 5-6 feet & more & walks inline

Michael Phelps? :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

I've never came across any reports though where they have actually physically attacked anyone though, have you? I don't know what to think of their origin as well, have any thoughts?

historically a lot of handed down stories from generation to generation w/ the first nations people. there are modern day events were folks are really screwed with & possibly abducted. check out the books, "missing 411" the author also has interviews up

very odd cluster disapperances in national parks

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Glad I don't live on the lake anymore then. I'll have to check the missing 411 books out sometime.