Options

Anyone Ever Experience Anything Paranormal?

Comments

• Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    chadwick said:

many on here & elsewhere will put up their bullshit nonsense declaring sensitive folks are nutjobs craving attention. i've never really gave any tv psychics the time of day, hell i don't even own a tv & am far removed from all that a good 12-15 yrs or more

do i believe in psychic ability? sure do. have i myself experienced those happenings? a lot yes & not just simple bullshit like thinking of a friend really hard out of the blue & the phone rings w/ their call. that's mild & happens often.

i know what i have going on, what im about. haters can kiss my ass for all i care. one can't help what they're born with or into

Amen brother!
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited April 2014
    my mom is a pretty good psychic gal & her grandmother knew it when mom was a child & her grandmother helped nurture that ability in her. it's handed down the bloodline rather some want to believe it or not, it's a fact. mom is a shaman of sorts & sharp as a razor

yeah so i'm an idiot who is craving attention on pearl jam. well guess what? my family & friends know what's up. it's been going on since i was a child. aint no thing.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    For whatever it's worth or not, I don't think you, chadwick (or anybody), needs to defend themselves here.

And these warnings, clairvoyance, visions and totems... to me, it's like you get a random glimpse that things are happening at another level, maybe one you'll never really understand in our lifetime, but you just get enough of a look to know something else just might be out there. I know in my accident/sister phone call case I wasn't looking for it, and my mind immediately tried to figure out a rational explanation for how she could've known. And then finally you think that maybe this physical life we know might just be a tiny bit of what's out there. Like a random little hiccup in the order of things gives you the chance to see that there's more to it. I find it fascinating now.

And this, just beautiful. I get it, your description, the maybe more-to-it-ness.

Nice :)

• Options
    my grandmother, my twin aunts, aunts, nephew, etc... seems to run in my family as well. I have seen my twin aunts in particular communicating with each other telepathically. Thank you Hedonist, I and I couldn't agree more .
  • Options
    oops I meant to say I couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    that could be true, hedonist. thank you

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    chadwick said:

many on here & elsewhere will put up their bullshit nonsense declaring sensitive folks are nutjobs craving attention. i've never really gave any tv psychics the time of day, hell i don't even own a tv & am far removed from all that a good 12-15 yrs or more

do i believe in psychic ability? sure do. have i myself experienced those happenings? a lot yes & not just simple bullshit like thinking of a friend really hard out of the blue & the phone rings w/ their call. that's mild & happens often.

i know what i have going on, what im about. haters can kiss my ass for all i care. one can't help what they're born with or into

You were attacking James Randi for his work exposing frauds. I don't see why you have a problem with someone exposing assholes taking advantage of people. The man is doing everyone a service.

• Options
    hedonist said:

For whatever it's worth or not, I don't think you, chadwick (or anybody), needs to defend themselves here.

This!

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    At our service today we had a talk about wicked spirits, and there was these spiritual people (i can not tell you if they were true christians or not....bc) anyway they were called to a family close by who a lady was ongoing possessed and she would hurt herself frequently, anyway they came and did many prayers over her and tried to summons the demon out for hours until finally she felt ease and free, so they all left and went in their homes, then suddenly the lady let out a peircing cry and they all ran to her home only to find that the daughter of the lady (a little girl) head was twisted and broken right around facing backwards.
    So im telling you wicked spirits exist.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,626
    JWPearl said:

At our service today we had a talk about wicked spirits, and there was these spiritual people (i can not tell you if they were true christians or not....bc) anyway they were called to a family close by who a lady was ongoing possessed and she would hurt herself frequently, anyway they came and did many prayers over her and tried to summons the demon out for hours until finally she felt ease and free, so they all left and went in their homes, then suddenly the lady let out a peircing cry and they all ran to her home only to find that the daughter of the lady (a little girl) head was twisted and broken right around facing backwards.

Whaaaat?? Are these people at your church comedians?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jmuscatellojmuscatello Colorado Posts: 332
    JWPearl said:

this post did seem to render us all a little speechless, huh? if this was serious, what kind of church was it?

• Options
    PingfahPingfah Posts: 350
    Yes, demonic activity is certainly the most likely explanation for the murder of a child. I mean, what else could it possibly be?!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited April 2014
    Pingfah said:

Yes, demonic activity is certainly the most likely explanation for the murder of a child. I mean, what else could it possibly be?!

Yeah...this doesn't make sense to me as described. The spiritual and maybe not true Christians went home after demonic release but the woman was still at her home and they could hear that piercing cry (reminds me of plaintive wail in OJ's case) all the way from their homes? She's there with the girl at the time this happened?

Strange days indeed (most peculiar, mama - roll!)

Post edited by hedonist on
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

The Exorcist was a great movie.

• Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited April 2014
    But I've heard that ghosts can't hurt people because we have some kind of protection bubble around us..
    ;)
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

But I've heard that ghosts can't hurt people because we have some kind of protection bubble around us..
    ;)

Maybe one of the experts here can clear this up. Is a ghost the same as a demon? Maybe demons can hurt you but ghosts can't.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    dignin said:

Annafalk said:

;)

Maybe one of the experts here can clear this up. Is a ghost the same as a demon? Maybe demons can hurt you but ghosts can't.

Well according to Paranormal Activity, Demons aren't ghosts, and in fact were never even human in the first place.
    Not sure I would slot demonic possession in the "paranormal" category. Fits better in the "religious delirium" drawer.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    jmuscatellojmuscatello Colorado Posts: 332
    it was great stuff, chadwick! except that I watched it and now I'm home alone and scared shitless
  • Options
    Great stuff Chadwick!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Pingfah said:

There's truths i could tell but if i did i would probably get into trouble with 10c or whomever, i tried to tell but could'nt to all of you even people whom i dont favour..

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

Annafalk said:

;)

Well according to Paranormal Activity, Demons aren't ghosts, and in fact were never even human in the first place.
    Not sure I would slot demonic possession in the "paranormal" category. Fits better in the "religious delirium" drawer.
    I love how we have to go to movies as a source. Very appropriate given the subject matter.

• Options
    Well, it's not like you can go to reality as a source.
  • Options
    I actually meant it facetiously for the exact reason that Pingfah pointed out. ;)
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    It must be nice to know all there is to understand.. Alrighty then. It's a wrap.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    rollings said:

It must be nice to know all there is to understand.. Alrighty then. It's a wrap.

"Well hey, we do know our shit!" (wink, wink)

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Not believing in ghosts & goblins ≠ thinking you understand everything in the universe, just the basics.
  • Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Pingfah said:

Not believing in ghosts & goblins ≠ thinking you understand everything in the universe, just the basics.

Goblins is a stretch, and I definitely don't believe in Demons. But I would never say definitively that ghosts don't exist, and I'm an atheist. I can't claim to know whether or not consciousness is contained in energy, and energy always moves on. You never know.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    atheists don't believe in god. so i suppose it makes sense to also not believe in something like demons. you are doing yourself a service by not rejecting spirits or ghosts, this is good.

goblins? oh yes... goblins

http://youtu.be/DX0WiCJEnUA

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce