Big Brother 15

1234568»

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    couldnt get any more anti-climatic with tonights outcome.
    the worse possible floater to win the hoh ( finally )
    I hope MaCrae pulls it all off .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Should be interesting to see if GM or Judd goes tonight.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Honestly, I'm pretty well done with the show now. I didn't like Amanda, but she's the reason I would tune in. It was fun disliking her.

Now, I couldn't care less who wins.

Wednesday's finale will be fun, but other than that...it's a lame-duck season now.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • I agree..this was the first season I actually watched AND paid attention....

And since the heavy hitters are gone and nothing but floaters left...I really could care less.

Andy just flip flopped the entire game so maybe he is deserving to win but yeah man he is F%*$ing annoying!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    I'd rather be waching the jury house.

And Judd was very funny in his 2nd eviction interiew.

I'll be looking forward to Survivor-Blood Vs Water
    and The Amazing Race.
    platessmall.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I'd rather be waching the jury house.

And Judd was very funny in his 2nd eviction interiew.

I'll be looking forward to Survivor-Blood Vs Water
    and The Amazing Race.
    Judd is totally hilarious. :lol: Really sorry he didn't win. Maybe he'll get the $25,000 fan favorite prize.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    reading the feeds,
    cannot belivve who won pov ,
    totally care less who wins now.

floaters/criers -r-us.
    platessmall.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I stopped watching 2 weeks ago. I get updates from my wife, who also stopped watching but gets info from the feeds, twitter, etc.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    only wish i coud see Amandas face when McCrae walks in the juryhouse door.

She was pushing his 'game' on everyone,
    but they werent having it.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Amanda's a fucking nutcase. I was surprised to read that someone actually thought her being in the house made the show worth watching. I don't love to hate her. I hate to hate her. She just makes me feel bad because she's so awful. McCrae is going to have quite the rude awakening when he walks into reality and discovers what a rotten human being he's hooked up with.... and he'll probably be too scared to dump her too... justifiably. She will probably go mental. Ugh, she is just the worst person on the show ever.

I cannot WAIT to see Dr. Will grill the jury! I hope he's hard on them!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Amanda's a fucking nutcase. I was surprised to read that someone actually thought her being in the house made the show worth watching. I don't love to hate her. I hate to hate her. She just makes me feel bad because she's so awful. McCrae is going to have quite the rude awakening when he walks into reality and discovers what a rotten human being he's hooked up with.... and he'll probably be too scared to dump her too... justifiably. She will probably go mental. Ugh, she is just the worst person on the show ever.

It's unreal that they have to pull him back out for ratings. I think Aaryn and Amanda are both equally awful.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

It's unreal that they have to pull him back out for ratings. I think Aaryn and Amanda are both equally awful.
    Haven't they pretty much always brought popular past house guests onto the show?

Yeah, Aaryn is pretty awful too.... what helps her come in second to last in the "who is the most awful" category is that she's not super crass and revolting on top of being a rotten human being.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Haven't they pretty much always brought popular past house guests onto the show?

Yeah, Aaryn is pretty awful too.... what helps her come in second to last in the "who is the most awful" category is that she's not super crass and revolting on top of being a rotten human being.

I know they have but I don't recall it happening this late and why address the jury?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

I know they have but I don't recall it happening this late and why address the jury?
    Why not? ;)
    I think I remember something like this happening before though... just can't remember the specifics. :think:
  • I don't even know who got evicted last night...I feel asleep...at this point, does it matter?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    I don't even know who got evicted last night...I feel asleep...at this point, does it matter?

PBM
    No. I guess if I have to choose, I hope Spencer wins. I guess. But I have a feeling GM will.
  • Lame show last night.
    Hey, House guest lets rehash the season cauz we got nothing else...I guess the first leg of the last HOH comp was so boring they only gave us 2 mins of that.

Glad it will be over next week.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    I think Andy has stabbed too many backs in the jury house,
    which is why he may be more desirable to bring to the final 2.
    platessmall.jpg
    lazloblue wrote:
    Lame show last night.
    Hey, House guest lets rehash the season cauz we got nothing else...I guess the first leg of the last HOH comp was so boring they only gave us 2 mins of that.

Glad it will be over next week.
    Yeah, that episode sucked.
  • Hopefully Andy is next to go and Spencer wins it all. However GM made the biggest move of the summer and Spencer hasn't done anything substantial other than get off the block 8 times. He seems like a good dude, so I'd give him the money for that. GM is just a loudmouth who makes me, a former NYer cringe.
    Hopefully Andy is next to go and Spencer wins it all. However GM made the biggest move of the summer and Spencer hasn't done anything substantial other than get off the block 8 times. He seems like a good dude, so I'd give him the money for that. GM is just a loudmouth who makes me, a former NYer cringe.

I read on the internet , she's what we in NYC would call a 'NYC redneck'.
    :lol:
    platessmall.jpg
    So it comes to this.

I hope they at least show us the jury house
    and Amandas face when McCrae walks in, please.

I want either GM or Spencer to win it,
    so with my luck , that probably means Andy wins .

:fp:
    platessmall.jpg
  • I am disgusted with all three of them now. After watching the last few BB After Dark. They have all just been crass and ugly.
    lazloblue wrote:
    I am disgusted with all three of them now. After watching the last few BB After Dark. They have all just been crass and ugly.

I read the Elissa bashing is off the charts.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Hopefully Andy is next to go and Spencer wins it all. However GM made the biggest move of the summer and Spencer hasn't done anything substantial other than get off the block 8 times. He seems like a good dude, so I'd give him the money for that. GM is just a loudmouth who makes me, a former NYer cringe.

And Considering he was fired from his job on the railroad he's gonna need the money...LOL
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Hopefully Andy is next to go and Spencer wins it all. However GM made the biggest move of the summer and Spencer hasn't done anything substantial other than get off the block 8 times. He seems like a good dude, so I'd give him the money for that. GM is just a loudmouth who makes me, a former NYer cringe.

And Considering he was fired from his job on the railroad he's gonna need the money...LOL
    Was he? I didn't know that. What for??

i read he was away from work without pay to go on BB
    no that he had lost his job.

Feeling " meh" with the winner.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Between the two finalist, the winner definitely gave a better argument on game play. Kinda glad it's over.
    lazloblue wrote:
    Between the two finalist, the winner definitely gave a better argument on game play. Kinda glad it's over.

yeah GMs speech at the end was horrendous
    almniost like she was obviously playing for the 50,000.
    platessmall.jpg