Big Brother 15

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    That
    was
    awesome! hahahahaha!

Aaryn and Kaitlyn called Jesse a slutty bitch on the live feeds :lol::lol::lol:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    It's getting worse. These people are just vile. This is from the live feed. Not really any spoiler info

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout ... 3Dyoutu.be
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    Great episode. Never seen it shaken up so much so early.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    JK_Livin wrote:
    It's getting worse. These people are just vile. This is from the live feed. Not really any spoiler info

She's awful.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    My decadent side is looking forward to watching last night's ep on-demand this evening with a big ol' bong.
    ComeToTX wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

She's awful.

But someone made fun of her blonde hair :lol:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    please get jeremy out before jury .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    got this from a friend o0ff the live feeds:
    "have the live feeds and saw the fallout after the show. Won't spoil anything but Gina Marie was just hilarious. She went on a crying jag to the point where she was called into the diary room. She was sobbing hysterically into Nick's gym shorts and was walking around hugging those shorts and saying "why, why, why" and "I only needed a little more time with him, he was starting to like me". Of course this was all said in spurts between her sobs. At one point I saw Nick's gym shorts up close and there was her snot all over it. I can't even explain how truly funny this was. That one thing was worth the price of the feeds. And she was still sobbing when I clicked off the feeds an hour later".

148a.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    It was so nice to see Jeremy et al get taken down a notch. I knew GM would be a sobbing basketcase, but expected more of a reaction from Jeremy. I read something about Aaryn saying that she just wants to leave so she can get back to her real life/job - GM agreed - oh if they only knew! They are in for quite a shock. Hopefully they will learn a tough lesson, but I doubt it.

I am pulling for Amanda, McCrae, and Judd (too bad you don't see much of him on the TV/CBS version).

I think they hate Elissa, because they know she will keep getting MVP and they think they would get it if not for her. :lol:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    I was away for a few days and missed some episodes but just finished getting caught up. Holy crap there is so much drama!! And so early in the season!! Aaryn really is the devil!! And I can't stand Jeremy. Totally routing for the "underdogs" as I usually do. Go Elissa and Helen! I also really like Amanda and McRae. And Howard :D
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    lpeddle wrote:
    I was away for a few days and missed some episodes but just finished getting caught up. Holy crap there is so much drama!! And so early in the season!! Aaryn really is the devil!! And I can't stand Jeremy. Totally routing for the "underdogs" as I usually do. Go Elissa and Helen! I also really like Amanda and McRae. And Howard :D
    Elissa seems like the underdog, but she's the most dangerous player in the house imo. She probably got tons of advice from her sister, America/CBS is infatuated with giving her MVP, and she's beaten the block twice when she was the target. If the rest of the house doesn't wise up, she's going to wind up winning the game.
  • lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    lpeddle wrote:
    Elissa seems like the underdog, but she's the most dangerous player in the house imo. She probably got tons of advice from her sister, America/CBS is infatuated with giving her MVP, and she's beaten the block twice when she was the target. If the rest of the house doesn't wise up, she's going to wind up winning the game.
    You're right, but she was an underdog in that she was targeted from the beginning. But she pulled through, just like her sister! She's got more people on her side now it seems so maybe she's not an underdog anymore! :lol:
    everyone is always an underdog in BB.

:)

wont spoil but the noms and stuff are falling right into place.
    platessmall.jpg
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:

Oh my - keeps getting worse and worse for her. She doesn't seem to have any shame, self-awareness, or remorse. They are the real life version of Mean Girls and Heathers! :fp:
    2015 Central Park

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Haha. That's awesome. I must admit, I am actually getting pleasure out of seeing her get what she deserves. She's just so awful!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I know she's not gonna go this week,

but I cannot wait to see see Aaryn sitting besides
    and facing the wrath of Julie Chen
    from outsaide the house very soon.!
    platessmall.jpg
    Aaryn also told Spencer and Jeremy that she accidentally had anal sex. Just the tip, Whoops!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Aaryn also told Spencer and Jeremy that she accidentally had anal sex. Just the tip, Whoops!

Maybe she took one of those virginity pledges! :lol:
    2015 Central Park

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    JK_Livin wrote:
    :lol: Shockerrrr indeed.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    Here is hoping they get Jeremy out this week. This is the moment, if they don't and go for Aaryan instead I think they will regret it.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    Yeah they gotta get Jeremy out tonight.
    Then the good side has to win again to get Aaryn out.

Watch Aaryn go and win HOH .

Will anyone else in the house ever get the MVP ?
    platessmall.jpg
    I don't really know how Elissa Keeps getting MVP. but then again i don't vote. My guess is that her sister has a big following that does the voting.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    Sure hope they evict Aaryn this week
    and we get to see Julie Chenbot go off on her live in the studio .
    platessmall.jpg
    I like Amanda but she needs to back off. If you want Howard up, win something.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I like Amanda but she needs to back off. If you want Howard up, win something.

100% behind you on this! She needs to check herself, or she is going to become a target.
    kinda think amanda and mccrae should be broken up.
    platessmall.jpg
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Whoever gets HOH, Amanda is going to hound for what she wants to happen. Glad to see Judd didn't put up Howard. I like the guy. I hope Amanda goes next. Take pizza boy with her too!
    At least it's going to be a girl going this week.
    I cant believe the house even thought that Elissa would put herself up on the block. That's crazy I don't think she would ever do that....

Maybe Dr. Will would have. He was a nutter.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    Fine with whomever goes home this week.

Elissa is really starting to bother me. I like Amanda and understand her idea to get rid of Howard...but I like that dude.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org