Big Brother 15

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Are any of you guys watching the feeds?
    If you only watch the show a lot is lost through editing.
    Amanda has definitely had her disgusting moments but honestly Elissa is just as vile.
    Actually most of them suck. But who doesn't like a trainwreck?!? :?
    I got a link tweeted to me the other day if anyone wants to check the feeds out. PM me. ;)

not the feeds
    but the *2 hours on TVGN are entertaining enough,...
    ( * half of which are the same commercials for the blow dryer curly thing , and the chillows, & a pastry maker )

:corn:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    I don't think I ever thanked you bath gate for mentioning big brother Canada.

I downloaded and watched the whole season. So much better than the USA's current season.

WTF happened on the final vote??!! That blew my mind!

Thanks for the reccomendation again! A great season!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    smanchac1 wrote:

I downloaded and watched the whole season. So much better than the USA's current season.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that final vote. :FP: :lol::lol:

BB Canada was a million times better than BB US this year.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    smanchac1 wrote:

:thumbup:
    platessmall.jpg
  • I think after this week Amanda and McCrae will be alone in this game. I think the remaining houseguests all realize they are toxic.

Short of Amanda or McCrae winning HOH tonight, they will both be on the block next week. Book it.

:clap::clap: Thank the lord :wave:
    This was the best episode all season. Highly entertaining! :) Spencer suddenly moved up the ranks for me too. Loved the comment, "so you were a mega-bitch in high school?" :lol:

GM seems to have the same verbal learning disability that some Republicans claim GW has. :lolno:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    This was the best episode all season. Highly entertaining! :) Spencer suddenly moved up the ranks for me too. Loved the comment, "so you were a mega-bitch in high school?" :lol:

GM seems to have the same verbal learning disability that some Republicans claim GW has. :lolno:

figures.
    i missed it tonight.

grrrr
    platessmall.jpg
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    This was the best episode all season. Highly entertaining! :) Spencer suddenly moved up the ranks for me too. Loved the comment, "so you were a mega-bitch in high school?" :lol::

She is a vile, horrible bully.....and is also delusional because she thinks she not mean. I also think she might be bipolar...really high highs and really low lows.
  • Finally someone in the house grew some balls!! So glad to see Amanda bully her way through then cry like a little bitch when she got nominated last night. Good for GM for making the biggest move of the season. Here I thought she was a floater, instead she's the champion. Bye bye Amanda.
    wish i could be a fly on the wall after Amanda gets to the jury house.
    platessmall.jpg
  • It is truly amazing that Amanda has no self awareness. She is mean and nasty, but her emotions are so hyper sensitive that she turns on/off her tears like a faucet. She calls out everyone else for lying and back stabbing but takes no accountability for her own actions.

So glad to see her get put in her place. Go GM!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    At first I was ashmaed that Gina Marie was from NYC,
    but now I'm convinced her little mis-use of words and questiionable intelligence
    are just a ploy for the show and for the cameras.

She still has said some things ( towards the beginning of the game ) that could rival
    'both Demanda and Aaryn.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Smart move is for Elissa to keep Amanda.

Reason 1 - no chance Amanda wins the Final 2 jury vote.
    Reason 2 - Elissa becomes Target number 1 as soon as/if Amanda gets kicked out.

Will be tough for her to get the votes to remove Spencer, though. Probably impossible. She would have McCrae, of course, and would need one other... but they're all in an alliance with Spencer.
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    At first I was ashmaed that Gina Marie was from NYC,
    but now I'm convinced her little mis-use of words and questiionable intelligence
    are just a ploy for the show and for the cameras.

She still has said some things ( towards the beginning of the game ) that could rival
    'both Demanda and Aaryn.
    She is the one who made the comment, "Even your own mother doesn't want you" to a person who was adopted. She's a fucking bitch in my book, no matter what she does. I'll never forget that comment and how unapologetic she was (sure, she'll be apologetic when she gets called out after she leaves the house, and I won't believe her).
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    GM is just as bad as Amanda, Aaryn and Jeremy. What a bad batch of people with all the personal attacks.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • These is quite possibly the most undeserving cast in the history of the show...I truly dislike just about everyone on this season's show.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    These is quite possibly the most undeserving cast in the history of the show...I truly dislike just about everyone on this season's show.

PBM
    Judd seems like a good guy. And I think McCrae is alright, aside from his terrible taste in women. Spencer isn't that bad either. And Howard was reasonable. And I liked Helen okay - she just made some game mistakes. And there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Andy..... so it wasn't all bad. It all just got tainted by a few REALLY horrible people. I think they pretty much ruined the season. So thanks a lot, Amanda, Aaryn, Candance, Elissa, and Gina Marie (who am I forgetting?). You all suck. Strange that all the worst people are women. Again, I'll blame the people who do the casting. I think they have issues.
    i cannot fathom what i am reading on the feed updates,...
    platessmall.jpg
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    These is quite possibly the most undeserving cast in the history of the show...I truly dislike just about everyone on this season's show.

PBM
    And there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Andy..... so it wasn't all bad. .

He gets under my skin. I have nothing wrong with homosexuals, but his gay lisp makes my ears bleed. Definitely the worst cast ever this season. Sucks we have to wait another year for a better cast.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

PBM
    And there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Andy..... so it wasn't all bad. .

He gets under my skin. I have nothing wrong with homosexuals, but his gay lisp makes my ears bleed. Definitely the worst cast ever this season. Sucks we have to wait another year for a better cast.
    I think that's just how he talks.... I don't think those gay men who have a "gay accent" are faking it. It's kind of like a cultural thing that they develop over a long period of time. Seems a bit discriminatory to judge people on it, just sayin'.

Watch BB Canada when it airs in the winter. It's really good. They have all the episodes online I believe. You might be able to watch last season, actually. Although if you have issues with men who act "really gay" maybe don't - you will get annoyed. ;)
    i'm a little paranoid about tonights eviction.
    Will they hold up the deal,
    or is there another blindsided backdoor in store for us?

Double evictions are always good , will be good !
    platessmall.jpg
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

No man is born talking like that, even if he is gay. It's an affect, a put on. I have a gay cousin, who is married to another man and neither of them talk with the lisp. And Andy turns the sauce on, much life half the gay guys on TV right now. And I'm not judging him on it, it's just annoying listing to the gay queens that seem to be on ever station on the TV. And for the record, I do love Andy Cohen!! Just not Big Brother Andy.

Back to business, Amanda better go home tonight. And cry some more for her pizza boy. How funny the tough girl is now the weakest. Double eviction is going to be awesome. Get McCrae out next!!
    PJ_Soul wrote:

No man is born talking like that, even if he is gay. It's an affect, a put on. I have a gay cousin, who is married to another man and neither of them talk with the lisp. And Andy turns the sauce on, much life half the gay guys on TV right now. And I'm not judging him on it, it's just annoying listing to the gay queens that seem to be on ever station on the TV. And for the record, I do love Andy Cohen!! Just not Big Brother Andy.

Back to business, Amanda better go home tonight. And cry some more for her pizza boy. How funny the tough girl is now the weakest. Double eviction is going to be awesome. Get McCrae out next!!
    I never said he was born talking that way.... babies aren't born talking. We ALL learn and develop our accents, and that's what he did do. It's not a put on. It's his accent. It is one that has developed out of gay culture. Yes, he picked it up. Of course not all gay men talk that way. But some do, and that's just how they talk. Who cares?? I knew gay guys who spoke that way LONG before anything like that was in mainstream media. There is more to gay culture than Will & Grace and shit, FYI. I never understood why some people seem bothered by people speaking that way. Not sure how it matters to them. It's just like the California surfer accent or Valley girl accent... just something the people naturally pick up if they are around it a lot.

Double eviction episodes are awesome.
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    Hopefully GM follows Amanda right out the door :wave:
  • Hahahahahaha!!! 2 who needed to go are gone!!! Can't believe Elissa flipped at the last minute. I hope J U double D wins it all now!
    weird wednesday eviction coming up,....
    platessmall.jpg
  • smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    weird wednesday eviction coming up,....

Getting close to the end now.. Survivor starting soon ;)

Really odd final five! Who would have guess that Gina Marie, Judd, spencer, Andy and McRae would be the last ones standing?

So glad Amanda left.

Elissa thought Andy didn't flip?? :fp:
  • I so enjoyed seeing Amanda surprised at the end. Good to have her out.

The final 5 is indeed a strange brew. Cant wait to see who the next HOH is going to be, and how the exterminators turn on each other.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Besides the awkward hugs...another thing I dislike: Julie always says, "Let's eavesdrop on the house-guests"...and then all the audio is censored.

How flippin' pointless.

Glad to see Amanda go...can't believe Elissa flipped at the last minute and voted to keep her.

Andy gets on my nerves, but he is truly playing the game and probably deserves to win at this point.

PBm
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    Its censored on TVGN after dark, also.
    Its awful, kills any flow of conversations,

was way better on Showtime2 .
    platessmall.jpg