Big Brother 15

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I won't play spoiler,

but what a week its going to be.

I am thoroughly enjoying watching ( TVGN )
    & certain houseguests shitting their pants.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I won't play spoiler,

I saw who is back in and who got HOH, yes, should finally make for some big moves. Time to shake the house up for the first time this year.
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I won't play spoiler,

I saw who is back in and who got HOH, yes, should finally make for some big moves. Time to shake the house up for the first time this year.

if said hoh winner has any balls,...

( metaphorically speaking, of course )

:)
    platessmall.jpg
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I won't play spoiler,

if said hoh winner has any balls,...

( metaphorically speaking, of course )

:)

And I'm sure Andy's are quite tiny! If any.
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    These last two days have been insane!!!
    MLMF Det
    wtf

good cause for stirring up the shit

this is settting up to be a huge letdown.

still cannot believe the power couple
    is still in tact after this amount of time.
    these people are just plain stupid.
    platessmall.jpg
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    I think I am enjoying the After dark stuff more than the show now.

I gotta say Amanda is one hell of a manipulative B-Otch. I don't like her at all, but the girl is "playing" the game.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    Someone set up a Facebook page to get Amanda evicted for bullying.

*** MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ***

:lol:

http://www.examiner.com/article/faceboo ... ng?cid=rss

Drama in the Big Brother house just doesn’t stop this year. Between racist and homophobic comments, vicious verbal attacks and flat out nastiness, I had given up caring about any of the contestants. That is, until Elissa won the HOH once Helen was out. I thought the house would flip and we might actually see the bullies leave the game.

Of all weeks that Amanda would pull it together, it would be this week. Her winning the veto competition was disheartening. I felt it was a great time for Elissa to finally get the bossy, whiny real estate agent out of the house. Elissa’s plan was set and all was good with the Big Brother world.

After Elissa had talked with everyone and set things up to backdoor Amanda, it seemed the game would finally get underway. Amanda has laid around the house with her showmance buddy, McCrae, all season long. She and McCrae do nothing besides nap, eat and then Amanda spends her awake time complaining, bullying and crying because she has not been able to win anything. This time, she pulled it off. Amanda put the gold veto necklace over her head and the house was doomed.

Amanda went into immediate “Amanda mode,” talking with every house guest, ensuring they know what it is she wants in the game. The veto title went to her head and Amanda was on the path to being Big Brother’s biggest witch of the game.

Around 2:15 Sunday afternoon, Elissa walked onto the patio and told McCrae to speak to Amanda about going through her clothing and personal items. McCrae stated Amanda had not touched any of her things and that Elissa needed to stay out of his personal belongings. The argument quickly escalated when Elissa told McCrae she would tell production about the whole ordeal. McCrae jumped up like a little kid and ran to production first, saying he wanted to tell them before she got a chance to.

McCrae was not buzzed in to the diary room. He went back outside where he and Elissa exchanged words again. Elissa told McCrae she had moved his clothing out of one drawer because they were dirty clothes and he had them sprawled out between three drawers. McCrae informed her that he would go “pitbull” on her if she touched his things again.

Amanda went outside a few minutes later. McCrae began to fill her in and of course, Amanda and McCrae began slamming Elissa with nasty comments about her family. Amanda made a comment about Elissa’s husband being 78-years-old. She added that Elissa is a bad step mother because she never speaks about her step son. Elissa was quiet through the whole childish scene caused by Amanda and McCrae.

Of course, Amanda couldn’t keep her mouth shut. She went inside and began putting on make-up. Aaryn looked on as Amanda threw in comments about Elissa having plastic surgery while she was slapping make-up on her face to cover all of her flaws.

Elissa proceeded to run through her regular routine of yoga exercises while Amanda was in the bathroom with Aaryn. Amanda claimed she hadn’t touched Elissa’s stuff, but she was “going to now.” She went into Elissa’s drawers and grabbed Elissa’s name tag and placed it behind the toilet seat.

The day continued with Amanda following Elissa around the house, blowing a kazoo in her ear. She stated she would keep it up all day, to annoy Elissa. It got to the point where Elissa ran up to the HOH room to get away from her, although Elissa was laughing, it was getting to her.

Amanda did keep it up through the day, even dressing up in a bathrobe and a party hat. She painted her face up to look like a deranged cat. It went on through the afternoon, until the live feeds shut down. When the cameras came back up, the subject was dropped. Later in the evening, Amanda was overheard telling another house guest that she was asked by production to stop what she was doing.

Now, there are hundreds of phone calls and emails flooding CBS, asking to stop the bullying that Amanda is doing to Elissa. Fans are sickened by the fact that Amanda is still in the Big Brother house after she has treated everyone so badly. The latest Elissa bullying is the final straw.
    Fans have begun a Facebook page to have everyone sign on to show CBS how serious they are to have Amanda removed. The “Remove Amanda Zuckerman From Big Brother 15” Facebook page now has more “likes” than Amanda’s fan page.

Fans in the live feed are encouraging each other to have CBS remove her from the house. With all of the turmoil on the show this season, I doubt if that will happen unless things go further. Amanda has been told by production to halt her nasty behavior and it seems she has quieted down thus far. We'll see as time progresses.

This group of house guests are in for quite the surprise when they return into the “real world.” Some have been fired from their jobs and the rest are disliked. It will be very interesting to see how these contestants are treated when they return to daily lives. Now, they all periodically speak of their return home and seem to believe they are funny, cute and popular with America. Thinking you’re some sort of television star and returning home to nastiness is definitely going to be a wake up call.
    platessmall.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Awesome
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    Worst season ever.

And this is why it was stupid of Elissa to NOT put up McRae AND Amanda. She deserves to lose for playing a horrible game.
    lazloblue wrote:
    I think I am enjoying the After dark stuff more than the show now.

I gotta say Amanda is one hell of a manipulative B-Otch. I don't like her at all, but the girl is "playing" the game.

sucks its only 2 hour increments now. And half of that is commericals !
    I think Showtime 2 at night used to play like 3 or 4 hours a night. oh well.
    These late night episodes have been entertaining tho , agreed.
    platessmall.jpg
    Worst season ever.

And this is why it was stupid of Elissa to NOT put up McRae AND Amanda. She deserves to lose for playing a horrible game.

Had she put up the 'power couple' , she could have prevented the entire backfire that has happened.

Figures Amanda doesnt win didley-squat all season long,
    then when she's set to be outed, she wins a VETO.

Unbelievable.

:roll:
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Worst season ever.

Had she put up the 'power couple' , she could have prevented the entire backfire that has happened.

Figures Amanda doesnt win didley-squat all season long,
    then when she's set to be outed, she wins a VETO.

Unbelievable.

:roll:

I Know!!! it pisses me off. I was so ready for the Amanda back door event. And yes, Elissa woke up out of the fog a little too late - She was so hell bent on Aryan that she made the biggest mistake of the game.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Wow, Amanda really lost her shit on last night's episode. She really is revolting... And ridiculously immature. Should I feel bad that I'm happy she is ruining her life by showing her true colours?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    It is crazy to see the transformation of Aaryn and Amanda. They have switched roles. Aaryn is still sketchy, but this game has brought out the worst in Amanda.

I really liked her the first few weeks. She is really playing the game though.

On a side note...damn Rams game is preempting my live eviction show tonight. Won't air until 12:38am. I'll have to watch in the morning.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    I think after this week Amanda and McCrae will be alone in this game. I think the remaining houseguests all realize they are toxic.

Short of Amanda or McCrae winning HOH tonight, they will both be on the block next week. Book it.
    Looking forward to Julie Chens exit interview with Aaryn,...
    platessmall.jpg
    I think after this week Amanda and McCrae will be alone in this game. I think the remaining houseguests all realize they are toxic.

Short of Amanda or McCrae winning HOH tonight, they will both be on the block next week. Book it.

You know, I sure hope so. If everyone who is left in the house tonight can't see just how toxic Amanda is then they are blind. I would not be surprised if McCrae is feeling the level of Toxicity around him as well.
    lazloblue wrote:

You know, I sure hope so. If everyone who is left in the house tonight can't see just how toxic Amanda is then they are blind. I would not be surprised if McCrae is feeling the level of Toxicity around him as well.
    I think the only reason McCrae is even still attached to Amanda at this point is because he has a penis and she has a vagina.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    he has a penis and she has a vagina.

You just described the reason behind 63% of marriages.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    It is crazy to see the transformation of Aaryn and Amanda. They have switched roles. Aaryn is still sketchy, but this game has brought out the worst in Amanda.

Agreed. I liked Amanda at first. But she is just nasty! Worse than Aaryn was in the beginning. Aaryn hasn't been too bad lately (although I never watch the live feeds so I am basing this just on what is aired). I feel really bad for McRae. She is bringing him down big time.
    lpeddle wrote:

Agreed. I liked Amanda at first. But she is just nasty! Worse than Aaryn was in the beginning. Aaryn hasn't been too bad lately (although I never watch the live feeds so I am basing this just on what is aired). I feel really bad for McRae. She is bringing him down big time.
    My theory is that they are possibly editing Aaryn a lot more carefully because they started getting death threats and over the top hate mail and shit against her... :think:
    And speaking of Aaryn, her mom's already hired a PR rep for her in order to try and keep her life from being destroyed more than it already has been. Good luck with that.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/big-bro ... l-comments
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    This season is awful... So for anyone who watches BB After Dark, who thinks that Air Curler thingy really works? :lol:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

PJ_Soul wrote:
    lpeddle wrote:

My theory is that they are possibly editing Aaryn a lot more carefully because they started getting death threats and over the top hate mail and shit against her... :think:
    And speaking of Aaryn, her mom's already hired a PR rep for her in order to try and keep her life from being destroyed more than it already has been. Good luck with that.

Julie didnt let her slide, but really didnt cut too deep into her, IMO.
    & the reality of it was hitting Aaryn as soon as she walked out onstage . Heavy boos.
    I actually felt bad for her, for like half a second.
    Oh and the people of Texas cannot be too happy with her as their state representitive.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    lpeddle wrote:

Julie didnt let her slide, but really didnt cut too deep into her, IMO.
    & the reality of it was hitting Aaryn as soon as she walked out onstage . Heavy boos.
    I actually felt bad for her, for like half a second.
    Oh and the people of Texas cannot be too happy with her as their state representitive.
    Yeah, I was struck by her comments about being from Texas. She really just said that offensive racist comments are okay there because it's funny. Yikes. I know what you mean about feeling bad for her for half a second... maybe a quarter. I think it's just uncomfortable to watch anyone being put on the spot or getting booed at. But yeah, I got over it, and enjoyed the heckling. :twisted: I just really hope that Amanda goes away next. I find her personality intolerable to watch.

(also, how can Brendon stand Rachael?? I guess she seems like a relatively decent person, but omg, she can get annoying!)
    Julie hit her with questions but definitely went easy on her. You can't defend racist comments by saying, "I'm from the south...".

As someone who lives in the south...I kinda take offense to that.

Like Dan said, Amanda is pure evil...playing the game is one thing...acting a person's appearance or character is another thing.

I guess after 70 days that house makes you reveal your true self.

PBM

looking forward to the TVGN after dark tonight.

finally someone makes a " big move ".

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
    platessmall.jpg
    :corn:
  • smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256

Omg!! Lol YES!!!
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    Are any of you guys watching the feeds?
    If you only watch the show a lot is lost through editing.
    Amanda has definitely had her disgusting moments but honestly Elissa is just as vile.
    Actually most of them suck. But who doesn't like a trainwreck?!? :?
    I got a link tweeted to me the other day if anyone wants to check the feeds out. PM me. ;)
    MLMF Det