Big Brother 15

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    caught some of the 'late night' insanity last night on the TVGN.

Looking forward to the double-whammy tonight.

I hope the aren't prepared for it and scramble around,
    but a few of the houseguests might be ready for it.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    These people are disgusting and the rest are sheep. God forbid you vote against the house. Bunch of dopes. Crying, really? If you didn't want him out then why vote him out?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    This is the weirdest season.

Sheep they definitely are. last min back door Judd - HA! how ridiculous is that -- but if you notice it was Helen who spearheaded that. She is the only one "playing" the game.

Helen Makes up things about people and then spreads it thru the house and everyone buys into her crap.

Amanda on the other hand will cry at a drop of a hat if she feels anyone is against her. She uses that with the boys to get their sympathy. Only thing is that she keeps loosing the boys and pretty soon the girls are going to turn on her.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    what a fucking anti-climactic episode.

Won't play the " spolier", but can anyone win HOH besides a fucking sheep/floater?

The only solace is that it sounds like any jury member can be let back in the house.

I was wondering why Judd didnt leave with the usual bag.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Won't play the " spolier", but can anyone win HOH besides a fucking sheep/floater?

The only solace is that it sounds like any jury member can be let back in the house.

No one had time to pack because of the double eviction. He must have really liked that hat he went back for.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

No one had time to pack because of the double eviction. He must have really liked that hat he went back for.

:lol:
    forgot about that !
    that was weird. he just disappeared for a second or two.

platessmall.jpg
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    Damn pre-season football pre-empted Big Brother last night. I had to tape it at 1am this morning and watch it before work.

The only good thing about this season is that eventually...within the next couple of weeks, they're all going to have to turn against themselves. After Spencer and Jessie leave, it leaves the popular kids.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    good to also read that
    aaryn was let go from her modeling agency and gina marie has been fired.
    Love that news.

Is there actual proof that they have been dismissed fromthere jobs or just rants on online .... after all...I'm. A French model...bon jour!! :lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    good to also read that
    aaryn was let go from her modeling agency and gina marie has been fired.
    Love that news.

Is there actual proof that they have been dismissed fromthere jobs or just rants on online .... after all...I'm. A French model...bon jour!! :lol:
    Looks like Aaryn's modelling agency made a statement:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/ ... -agency-o/
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Love that news.

Looks like Aaryn's modelling agency made a statement:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/ ... -agency-o/

so glad.

i want to see Julie get her after she's put onto the jury.

And, I hope America will do the picking of which jury member goes back into the house.
    America has been pretty good with the MVP choices and such. ( Amanda )
    platessmall.jpg
    Damn Sports overrunning!!

I miss out on the last 10 mins of last nights ep.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    I think Helen moved a little too early this week. I can totally see Andy trying to back-door her after the veto competition.

I think Andy is a lot closer to Amanda than Helen.

PS: All these people suck.

Didn't realize GM ragged on Candice for being adopted...that was low.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    No balls. No balls by anyone this season. Pull a big move Andy. I can't even watch this season anymore. They will just give the money to Helen or Mcranda.
    No balls. No balls by anyone this season. Pull a big move Andy. I can't even watch this season anymore. They will just give the money to Helen or Mcranda.
    I missed a week of this on vacation and it's just hard to watch anymore. I may give it up.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Andy is just another one of MaCrandas sheep.

The only last glimmer of hope for a house turnabout is Spencer,
    but something tells me he isn't playing to his full capabilities,
    or doesnt want a drop of blood on his hands.
    Poor guy has been nominated like 4 or 5 times,
    and he is all by himself in there now.

I guess there is some drama in which Jury member is allowed back in ( and when ),
    but even they will be solo.
    platessmall.jpg
  • NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416

Honestly, Andy made the right move. He can align with whichever side he wants now (i.e. the side that wins the next HOH).

GM is the one who should have done something big bc she has nothing to lose... instead she focused on the petty Candice stuff.

Regardless, bc the floaters are dwindling, it is shaping up to get pretty intense over the next two weeks. HOH going to Helen's side or Amanda's side next week might ultimately decide the game.
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    NoCode416 wrote:

Honestly, Andy made the right move. He can align with whichever side he wants now (i.e. the side that wins the next HOH).

GM is the one who should have done something big bc she has nothing to lose... instead she focused on the petty Candice stuff.

Regardless, bc the floaters are dwindling, it is shaping up to get pretty intense over the next two weeks. HOH going to Helen's side or Amanda's side next week might ultimately decide the game.

I agree NoCode. I'm pulling for an Andy - McCrae final two. :corn:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    I think Helen moved a little too early this week. I can totally see Andy trying to back-door her after the veto competition.

I think Andy is a lot closer to Amanda than Helen.
    That's what I think may happen too. Andy is a rat, so he will totally run and tell Amanda that Helen wanted to put her and McRae up and she'll push to backdoor her. And Andy will do it!
    I'm looking forward to when this game starts to get interesting. As it's going now that will be in two more eliminations. Since everything up to now is just lemmings doing what they are told to do.

IMO - GM and Amanda are both horrible humans. GM needs to be put on the street for how she treated Candice, that was so ugly. And Amanda is conniving and will say ugly things about anyone when they are not in the room. Then turn around and give fake hugs to them while the knife is still in there backs.
    aparently jessie had a meltdown in the house last night
    platessmall.jpg
    lazloblue wrote:
    fake hugs

Seriously, do you have to sign some disclaimer before you enter the house that you agree to hug everyone every five minutes. I like my personal space. :lol:

PBM

no big shocker tonight huh ?

I hope someone who has the nerve to shake it up finally wins hoh.
    The numbers are dwindling,..

They're all gonna start cut-throat ,
    like Amanda has been from day 1.
    platessmall.jpg
    I like how Jesse went out. I applaud her for stirring the pot knowing that was the last move she could make.

I think Amanda and Helen are now going to start their campaigns against each other.

Not a big fan of Aaryn - HOWEVER! I was glad she now has the power. Lets hope she does something with it.
  • NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416
    lazloblue wrote:
    I like how Jesse went out. I applaud her for stirring the pot knowing that was the last move she could make.

I think Amanda and Helen are now going to start their campaigns against each other.

Not a big fan of Aaryn - HOWEVER! I was glad she now has the power. Lets hope she does something with it.

No matter what Aaryn does, the pot will be stirred. If she follows 3AM, then she'll nominate/backdoor Helen, which will be pretty awesome. If she only nominates GM and Spencer and doesn't backdoor Helen, then Amanda & Co. will go off, ending the whole 3AM thing.
    lazloblue wrote:

Yeah she went out with a 'bang' . It will be great next week to see which of the 4 jury members returns.
    As of right now, ( before knowing who is evicted next week) , Id like ti see either Candace or Jessie return to the house and love to see the dynamics in there afterwards.

If Jessie returns, Amanda will be crying the loudest.

platessmall.jpg
    Finally!!!

We have a bit of a stir. So glad that Helen and Elissa are both up on the block. I was a little worried that Aryan might play it safe and put up Spencer.

Love the look that Helen gave at nominations when she realized she was on the block. Even if she get the Veto this week, the game is definitely changing.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Can we just let all the "power people" fight it out and have Spencer win it all??!! Sure Helen and Elissa going up was somewhat ballzy, but it was statistics that put them two up, not Aaryn making a major move. Major move would have been Helen and Amanda, not Helen and a floater.
    Or Amanda and McCrae.

I doubt America will vote Helen back into the house should she be evicted.

It'll probably be Candace .

That is unless, they attempt and suceed a backdoor of Spencer ,
    then I hope he gets back into the house.
    platessmall.jpg

Holy crap!! That's funny.