Big Brother 15

Comments

• Chief BroomChief Broom Posts: 2,036
    Any of you guys wanna admit to having the live feeds? ;)
    MLMF Det
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Finally watched the first two episodes yesterday.... The person in charge of casting should be fired. The women in particular are terrible choices. I'm getting really sick of BB USA casting only hot young chicks for one thing. I'd really prefer to see a cast that represents real society, with a mix of age, styles, backgrounds... and the show is not at all ethnically diverse either. After watching BB Canada's first season, I feel even more strongly about that, because BB Canada did get regular people (with interesting personalities) who reflected actual society, and that was WAY better than this crap, with just pretty girls talking about how pretty they are then a bunch of mostly stupid guys with a couple of what I think we're supposed to think of as social outcasts (who are actually just normal) thrown in for luck. It's really ridiculous. And of course the token black guy and the token Asian chick and the token gay guy .... :fp: Pretty sure that American is not 85% hot young straight white people. :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Finally watched the first two episodes yesterday.... The person in charge of casting should be fired. The women in particular are terrible choices. I'm getting really sick of BB USA casting only hot young chicks for one thing. I'd really prefer to see a cast that represents real society, with a mix of age, styles, backgrounds... and the show is not at all ethnically diverse either. After watching BB Canada's first season, I feel even more strongly about that, because BB Canada did get regular people (with interesting personalities) who reflected actual society, and that was WAY better than this crap, with just pretty girls talking about how pretty they are then a bunch of mostly stupid guys with a couple of what I think we're supposed to think of as social outcasts (who are actually just normal) thrown in for luck. It's really ridiculous. And of course the token black guy and the token Asian chick and the token gay guy .... :fp: Pretty sure that American is not 85% hot young straight white people. :fp:

Totally agree with you - I am sick of casting wannabe actors. More diversity of races, ages, etc. would be great. It seems like earlier seasons were more diverse. If they are going to continue with this type of casting, put all pretty blonde chicks and one hot guy and let us watch one big cat fight! :lol:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    These girls are absolute scumbags and are immediately unappealing. I'm not even sure I want to watch it anymore. I believe CBS does need to show this material. Staten Island chick is a 2 face. Wow, she looks like a different person without makeup and boobs under her chin.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    These girls are absolute scumbags and are immediately unappealing. I'm not even sure I want to watch it anymore. I believe CBS does need to show this material. Staten Island chick is a 2 face. Wow, she looks like a different person without makeup and boobs under her chin.
    They're awful. All most of them seem to talk about is whether or not they're prettier than everyone else, and how other girls are jealous of how good looking they are, and what guy they can get with so that they can get further in the game, kind of like whores. It's just pathetic. They should be ashamed of themselves. I'm not sure I really want to watch it much either.... I hope they get real soon.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    Only a true bigoted idiot would say that shit while knowing everything they say is being filmed.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Only a true bigoted idiot would say that shit while knowing everything they say is being filmed.

this
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    Now on my shit list - GinaMarie, Aaryn and Kaitlin.......
    Kaitlin is not so Minnesota nice :thumbdown:
    Good!
    #BigBrother contestant Aaryn Gries has been fired by her modeling agency for racist comments http://huff.to/1aCe1ut
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    Any one else think McCrae's use of the veto was stupid? I think that's gonna come back and bite him.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    Why does everyone think the MVP has power? They have none and should never tell anyone that they are the MVP because once you win it, you could win it again and again and again. Be silent but deadly with it. HOH and Veto winner have the power.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Yes Elissa made a huge mistake telling McCrae that she got MVP. But he is a tool for turning around and blabbing.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Good!
    #BigBrother contestant Aaryn Gries has been fired by her modeling agency for racist comments http://huff.to/1aCe1ut

Good. That'll be a nice shock for her.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    ComeToTX wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Good!

Good. That'll be a nice shock for her.
    Yup - loud wake-up call.

(anyone else notice the letters of her name can be rearranged to spell...Aryan? hmmm)
  • NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Couldn't agree more. I'm entertained, but the show was much better when the cast was more diverse.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

They've turned it into the real world basically.
    I'm glad they showed the racist stuff last night. I really don't like Jeremy. I hope he goes up with the MVP this week.
    I wish the whole house would back door Jeremy. He's a hot head.
    I really hope it's the editing and all the others guys aren't letting Jeremy boss them around.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    I like the show, especially the concept and strategy involved. However, with each new season, I find myself disliking the cast more and more. That said, right now I'm pulling for Howard to win.
    I like the show, especially the concept and strategy involved. However, with each new season, I find myself disliking the cast more and more. That said, right now I'm pulling for Howard to win.
    He and Amanda seem the most level headed house guests.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    I'm thinking Elissa made a big mistake. Id like to see the girls rally and knock out another boy. but I don't think she has the votes.
    I don't understand what Elissa did to piss everyone off, unless it's that she talks to slow. :D These people don't understand that getting rid of her will just put the mvp in someone's else hand that America likes because it clearly won't be any of them.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I don't understand what Elissa did to piss everyone off, unless it's that she talks to slow. :D These people don't understand that getting rid of her will just put the mvp in someone's else hand that America likes because it clearly won't be any of them.
    Yeah, I don't know why everyone decided to hate her. She seems perfectly nice to me. It's Aaryn who is an awful human being. That racist stuff is so bad... Kind of hoping it really comes back to bite her after the show.... It probably will.
    Jeremy is an idiot. He's going to get his own alliance to vote him out at this rate.
    JK_Livin wrote:
    McRae seems okay too.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    McRae seems okay too.

He is the key to keeping Elissa in. They need him to flip.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    really don't like jeremy and he'll be the first one the alliance turns on. i really hope they can out this all guy thing and get nick out, just to make it interesting.

they seem to hate elissa because she wasn't honest right away about who her sister is. or she's just the easiest to gang up on because she's not loud and obnoxious all the time.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    That sucked. I was hoping that the MC stayed together and voted out Elissa. She really annoys me, just like her sister. I hope she's not the MVP this week. If it's always going to be her, the MVP thing is going to get old fast.

I'm guessing that Aaryn will be on the block along with Jeremy.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Look on their faces after the eviction announcement was priceless.
    especially ginamarie, aaryn, and jeremy.

here jeremy thought he was the puppetmaster.
    guess again dude.

hahaha who knew big bad Ginamarie was just a crybaby.
    The look on Jeremys face was great-

And BB totally outted Aaryn tonight, if she hadnt already been ,
    now everyone knows about her. Even the houseguests are all pretty much against her.

Looks like- provided Ellisa gets the MVP again, that her and Helen will have all 3 of the nominations this week.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    OMG!! I cant believe they pulled it off!!

I love the shake up. It makes for a more interesting game.