Options

Edit: Mayor Rob Ford admits to smoking crack

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,606
    From CKNW news alert:

"Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is being taken to court. He's accused of orchestrating  a jailhouse assault on his sister’s ex-boyfriend."
    8-}
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

From CKNW news alert:

"Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is being taken to court. He's accused of orchestrating  a jailhouse assault on his sister’s ex-boyfriend."
    8-}

this guy is using the system to it's greatist advantage.....ain't no shame in his game. :))

Godfather.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Rob Ford ticketed for jaywalking four blocks from my house, lol. The cops always try to ticket jaywalkers there because drunk people coming out of the foggy dew keep getting run over. Damn, if i'd known he was at that bar i would have walked over there last night just to check out the chaos that it surely must have been there, which is already a huge drunken party on Friday nights even without a drunk Rob Ford. It is a super inappropriate place for the mayor of Toronto to be partying at! I don't believe he wasn't there. There isn't anything else around there for Ford to be doing. Wtf is he doing wandering in that neighborhood other than drinking?? It is really weird that he was even in the area, much less without a car... a train station is right there though... maybe ford was taking public transit... but why would he do that if he was sober? Strange.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Toronto+Mayor+Ford+ticketed+jaywalking+Metro+Vancouver+with+video/9456875/story.html
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hahaha. It keeps getting better and there is no end in sight.

He was shitfaced stumbling about at 3am likely looking for a hotdog vendor. And I know the area: bad move, Rob, trying to use your speed and athleticism to cross that section of highway.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    the crazy thing about this guy is that he is a perpetual liar but at the same time brutally honest too ... it's like he would totally tell the truth as his first choice but is only lying because he is trying to save his skin ...
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Rob Ford runs groin-first into fire hydrant while celebrating Canada’s gold medal in hockey

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/02/24/rob-ford-runs-groin-first-into-fire-hydrant-while-celebrating-canadas-gold-medal/

:)) :))
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    both stinz and tory announcing candidacy

good news for ford campaign
  • Options
    What I find terribly disturbing about this whole ford fiasco is guy is getting a 6 figure salary for doing nothing, no wonder people have zero use government.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

What I find terribly disturbing about this whole ford fiasco is guy is getting a 6 figure salary for doing nothing, no wonder people have zero use government.

well ... the troubling part is that his supporters don't care about that ...
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    It's proof that deep down no one actually believes that politicians do any work that is meaningful. If a high school janitor acted in this manner, he would have been shit-canned after the first incident and the public would have been appalled and in an uproar. Yet the guy who is in charge of Toronto is a lock to get re-elected.

Politicians have done with “lack of productivity” what Snoop Dogg has done with weed. Eventually, if you present yourself in a certain manner long enough, everyone just associates that standard.

• Options
    well ... he isn't a lock to get re-elected ... it's a combination of factors ...

it's a municipal election where 50% of the people don't bother to vote ... then there are always like 5 or 6 candidates ... ya - his base is strong ... but if we did any kind of proportional representation voting system - he would come in last because everyone outside his base would put him last ...
  • Options
    Jason P said:

It's proof that deep down no one actually believes that politicians do any work that is meaningful. If a high school janitor acted in this manner, he would have been shit-canned after the first incident and the public would have been appalled and in an uproar. Yet the guy who is in charge of Toronto is a lock to get re-elected.

Politicians have done with “lack of productivity” what Snoop Dogg has done with weed. Eventually, if you present yourself in a certain manner long enough, everyone just associates that standard.

I am one who believes our politicians do nothing meaningful ...

• Options
    polaris_x said:

well ... he isn't a lock to get re-elected ... it's a combination of factors ...

it's a municipal election where 50% of the people don't bother to vote ... then there are always like 5 or 6 candidates ... ya - his base is strong ... but if we did any kind of proportional representation voting system - he would come in last because everyone outside his base would put him last ...

i would hope he doesn't get re-elected.

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

polaris_x said:

i would hope he doesn't get re-elected.
    ya ... the problem i is the candidates right now ... if olivia chow runs ... the vote split is just gonna get worse ...
  • Options

• Options
    edited March 2014
    anybody watch? ... i wasn't going to and i didn't ... what a train wreck ...
  • Options

• Options
    edited March 2014
    That Jimmy Kimmel interview was funny.

"why are you dressed like a magician?" Jimmy Kimmel to Rob Ford.

Here hoping for re-election ... at least with him as mayor, it's kind of therapeutic humor for the rest of us in this cess pool known as Ontario. :)) :))

• Options

• Options
    I had said I would hope he doesn't get re-elected ... I think now it would be great if he was re-elected

• Options
    I read that Ford is kind of pissed about the interview.
  • Options
    He did the interview. I wonder what he expected? Has he ever watched Kimmel.

• Options
    Look how he dressed for the interview. I guess he dressed that way because he thought black was slimming.

• Options
    yall are acting like crack is so bad
  • Options

• Options
    Rob Ford lone vote against naming city street in honour of Nelson Mandela (but later says he made a mistake)

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/04/02/rob-ford-lone-vote-against-naming-city-street-in-honour-of-nelson-mandela/

• Options
    Seth Rogen: More Mayors Should Smoke Crack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly8XMddStrY

• Options
    I think Canadians will miss Rob Ford if he does not get elected =))

• Options
    lukin2006 said:

I think Canadians will miss Rob Ford if he does not get elected =))

I think Americans might miss him even more, lol.