Boston Marathon - explosion

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    JimmyV wrote:
    aerial wrote:

The public is paying for his defense would be a good reason we deserve to know exactly what happened....

And we will. That is what the courts are for. The last thing any of us want is the prosecution tipping their hand now. I want him tried and convicted.
    there is no way to give all their cards now in public..
    can u imagive how many people worked on videos and cameras and photos and question people for end up to say in public..those 2 are the suspect from all those thousand of people at the event?
    there they are,call us if you see them??

and all this investigation will go down,cos i upload photos that show a strap isnt the same and i put a red ciclre??
    come on..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    im not saying try him in the media or on the internet...but when you ask the public to see something say something, be vigilant, ask them to help in the search, ask them to look at their photos videos, lock their doors and hide under their beds, then subject them to illegal searches then turn around and say mr public you have no right to know the the facts and circumstances, only what we want you to know...to me makes no sense...tell it all or tell nothing...half the story jeopardizes the right to a fair trial not to mention is explaining why people died and were injured and why you were subjected to police overkill (dont forget that they were looking for a single 19 year old kid!)

i think that in cases of terrorism the PUBLIC has a right to know...of by and for the people
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JimmyV wrote:
    aerial wrote:

The public is paying for his defense would be a good reason we deserve to know exactly what happened....

And we will. That is what the courts are for. The last thing any of us want is the prosecution tipping their hand now. I want him tried and convicted.

please this kid is toast no matter what!!!
    JC29856 wrote:
    im not saying try him in the media or on the internet...but when you ask the public to see something say something, be vigilant, ask them to help in the search, ask them to look at their photos videos, lock their doors and hide under their beds, then subject them to illegal searches then turn around and say mr public you have no right to know the the facts and circumstances, only what we want you to know...to me makes no sense...tell it all or tell nothing...half the story jeopardizes the right to a fair trial not to mention is explaining why people died and were injured and why you were subjected to police overkill (dont forget that they were looking for a single 19 year old kid!)

i think that in cases of terrorism the PUBLIC has a right to know...of by and for the people
    what the manhunt has to do with the evidence?
    they told you..its them..we hunting them..if u see them let us know
    how are they?whats the evidence?how we knew??
    all at a court of law ..all there and the ones get selected will judge him..
    not you and me need to be part of the prosses..and if that happen,there is the no fair trial are u telling..cos people will believe what ever false or true evidence tv,or internet choose to play..so they will be guilty or not before this goes to court..
    thats why there are courts and not hug him at the central square of the town cos people yelling guilty guilty.,..like 200 years ago..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    JC29856 wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    aerial wrote:

please this kid is toast no matter what!!!

That's because he is guilty.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    MAKHACHKALA, Russia — The father of the two Boston bombing suspects said Thursday that he is leaving Russia for the United States in the next day or two, but their mother said she was still thinking it over.

Zubeidat Tsarnaev told CNN that she believed the terror attack was staged, calling it "a show."

"That's what I want to know, because everybody's talking about it -- that this is a show, that's what I want to know. That's what I want to understand," she said.

The mother told the network she had watched a video about the conspiracy theory and said she hadn't seen images from the bombings.

The mother wildly claimed the blood on Boylston Street was paint but then cried for the victims of the brutal blasts.

"I really feel sorry for all of them. Really feel sorry for all of them."

Tsarnaeva said she now regrets moving her family to the US and believes they would have been better off in a village in Dagestan.

"You know, my kids would be with us, and we would be, like, fine," she said. "So, yes, I would prefer not to live in America now! Why did I even go there? Why? I thought America is going to, like, protect us, our kids, it's going to be safe."

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/internationa ... aEkIjVWK4M

Unreal :fp:
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Tsarnaeva said she now regrets moving her family to the US and believes they would have been better off in a village in Dagestan.

Agreed.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    MAKHACHKALA, Russia — The father of the two Boston bombing suspects said Thursday that he is leaving Russia for the United States in the next day or two, but their mother said she was still thinking it over.

Zubeidat Tsarnaev told CNN that she believed the terror attack was staged, calling it "a show."

"That's what I want to know, because everybody's talking about it -- that this is a show, that's what I want to know. That's what I want to understand," she said.

The mother told the network she had watched a video about the conspiracy theory and said she hadn't seen images from the bombings.

The mother wildly claimed the blood on Boylston Street was paint but then cried for the victims of the brutal blasts.

"You know, my kids would be with us, and we would be, like, fine," she said. "So, yes, I would prefer not to live in America now! Why did I even go there? Why? I thought America is going to, like, protect us, our kids, it's going to be safe."

village in Dagestan....only the name makes you wanna leave from there asap..

10 days ago usa was heaven..now its not...unreal...

man..if parents didnt know anything about what their sons was doing...how confused they must be right now??

Agreed.

I know a few hundred people in Boston who would be better off today too.

JimmyV wrote:

Agreed.

Saw part of the interview this morning. At the end of that last quote she said "America took my sons away". She is literally blaming America. She also said that she thought her son was willing to die for Islam since 2011.

I am not surprised she is buying into the conspiracy theories, no matter how ridiculous they are. Hell, thousands of Americans believe it and their children aren't even accused.

Glen Beck is now taking on Alex Jones in the conspiracy theory industry. He obviously saw how much money and attention Jones was getting so he has gotten in the game too. The guy was a clown on Fox and he is an even bigger clown now.
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    At the end of that last quote she said "America took my sons away".

One down one to go :corn:
  • the whole thing is really hard to believe -- i mean its the definition of unbelievable -- and then you see this pics every where of all the different aspects of it and its hard to believe as well -- so its easy for someone to come along with a story that is also super hard to believe and try to make people take a side.

I honestly don't want to believe any of it -- i don't want to believe that a 19 yr old kid would really blow up some innocent people and then shoot a cop and shoot at a bunch of other cops.
    I don't want to believe that his brother would think this was a good idea and talk his younger brother into this.

and i certainly don't want to believe any of the conspiracy theories.

I will say that i don't think a 19 year old can fully grasp the magnitude of what he is doing in a situation like this or so many other violent crimes committed by young people. It always makes me really sad when i hear about such a young person who still needed time to grow and change throwing their life away.
    I know that i am not close to the same person i was when i was that age. I was very reckless and didn't understand the fragility of life. Rarely did i consider anyone else when making a decision at that age.

to be clear i am not saying that we should cut anyone a break - this kids life is over - as it should be. He destroyed many lives and needs to be punished for that. Simply that it all - the whole situation - makes me sad.
    From the innocent people we lost and their families all the way down to the culprits and their families.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    JimmyV wrote:

Agreed.

your number is way low
    JimmyV wrote:

your number is way low

Very true.

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Suspect #2 was unarmed when taken into custody.

Yay police, serving and protecting the shit out of us.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/world/natio ... story.html
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,362
    unsung wrote:

Not sure if your being sarcastic or not......

What should they have done. Not more than 24 hours prior he ran his brother over, threw a bomb at cops, prime suspect in the bombing, stole cars, shot at cops with his brother put thousands of people in danger......

What should the cops have done different.

The most important part that was left out of our constitution and any laws we make is that it should always be allowed to be overridden by common sense.....
    unsung wrote:

Serving and protecting is exactly what they did. And they even took the little murderer alive. Cannot be stressed enough what a fantastic job they did.

unsung wrote:

I am done replying to your ridiculous comments.
    JimmyV wrote:
    unsung wrote:

Serving and protecting is exactly what they did. And they even took the little murderer alive. Cannot be stressed enough what a fantastic job they did.

Shooting the boat how many times at someone that was unarmed. Disgusting.
    unsung wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    unsung wrote:

That's what happens when you try to murder hundreds of people. And now he'll get a fair trial and all the comforts of the judicial system. We'll even pay for a lawyer for him. He made out pretty good.

unsung wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    unsung wrote:

Like I said above. COMMON SENSE needs to added to our laws and constitution. Just because he wasn't currently a murderer, you don't stop treating him like one. He killed the day before, he killed three days before, he could have killed three minutes before. People who hide behind a 200 year old piece of paper and don't use their fucking heads and COMMON SENSE are a HUGE problem in our country. HUGE!
    People who hide behind a 200 year old piece of paper and don't use their fucking heads and COMMON SENSE are a HUGE problem in our country. HUGE!

:clap:

Whoa. Crazy just entered.
    unsung wrote:
    Whoa. Crazy just entered.
    Your lack of response to my two posts points me in the direction that you know youre wrong, but aren't big enough to admit it........
    Ugh. There are rules for engagement. They obviously could not have been getting shot at. It's pretty simple. Suspicion is not just cause.
    What scares me is the people cheering for military occupation of the streets.

It only took one citizen that was paying attention to capture this guy.
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    unsung wrote:
    What scares me is the people cheering for military occupation of the streets.

It only took one citizen that was paying attention to capture this guy.

your right 1 person did all the work. he got the videos of the person, he posted the photo of the guy. :roll:

as for the military occupation, you again are right. what were we thinking about getting arm people to try to get a guy who was making bombs and throwing them out onto the street to kill people.
    Telling someone to come out with their hands up is standard operating procedure. He didn't.

Not approaching someone who may have a bomb, also standard operating procedure.

You knew the Liberty crowd was going to be up in arms regardless but they really are exceeding expectations.