****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• EnehEneh Posts: 145
    2 months til Berlin - indeed!

hurrah! but I´ll wait another 2 months til I´ll post myself at the Wuhlheide. okay? lol

dane, I see. now my problem is, you know, I enjoy watching the Formular 1 (not that I do that often), so why doesnt the Tour do it for me? Maybe its that I can only follow what the cameras capture? its already edited and therefore commented?
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    pinon wrote:
    @dane.... huh, that is just to much to read so early in the morning, it´s only 13.24 ;) ....got a bad hangover

I feel your pain :) Try some Gammel Dansk. Guaranteed to cure you right up! (or make you run to the neerest bathroom.........)
    Eneh wrote:
    dane, I see. now my problem is, you know, I enjoy watching the Formular 1 (not that I do that often), so why doesnt the Tour do it for me? Maybe its that I can only follow what the cameras capture? its already edited and therefore commented?

Dunno why it doesn't do it for you. Don't know where you live, but maybe if you had a national angle to it. Denmark has had Ole Ritter (80's), Rolf Sørensen (won 3 stages in the 90's), Jesper Skibby (won 1 in the 90's), Bjarne Riis (the eagle from Herning - won TDF in '96 and current owner of team CSC) and now we have Michael Rasmussen. Maybe that's the way to go?
    Also you need interesting commentators for the tour. People with alot of backgroundinfo, both about the tour and riders, but also about the places they ride.
    Dunnno what you meant by edited and commented (?) TDF is broadcasted and commented live with no delay........
    Flip on your telly now and you'll get to see them drink champagne, finish of on Champs Elyssés and Floyd Landis win the yellow, Robbie McEwen the Green and Michael Rasmussen win the redspotted Polkadot jersey(!).

Hehe once again a long rant off topic. Hope it was worth the read.......

And bump btw
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    on topic: bump . bump whenever needed or not needed

off topic: with edited i mean I can just follow what is on the telly, even if they just show details. i cant really get the overview or chose my own angle. its too "big" to cover all what is happening. its live (mostly) but you only get one camera point of view from many.

national angle? nah. the world cup is over, I am back to not having to be proud of the nation. lol. and besides I am bi-national anyway. lol.

on topic: Pin! Pin! trying to get attention!
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    @ dane ...gammel dansk..ermm....not now I think....lol...got rid of the hangover with some PJ instead.... :D

@ eneh...ok...on my way.... :)
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • pinon wrote:
    @dane.... huh, that is just to much to read so early in the morning, it´s only 13.24 ;) ....got a bad hangover

Spot in the sky + friend in for Paris > Bologne, will add to bugs soon as it is confirmed pr. mail :D

Sweeeeeeet :D
    Eneh wrote:
    on topic: bump . bump whenever needed or not needed

off topic: with edited i mean I can just follow what is on the telly, even if they just show details. i cant really get the overview or chose my own angle. its too "big" to cover all what is happening. its live (mostly) but you only get one camera point of view from many.

national angle? nah. the world cup is over, I am back to not having to be proud of the nation. lol. and besides I am bi-national anyway. lol.

on topic: Pin! Pin! trying to get attention!

Tell you what, for next years tour study everything you can about the teams and the history of TDF. Maybe the historic angle will do it......

I used to be bi-national (cool word), but now I'm just danish. Have to admit though that Thor Hushovds win today made me sorta proud. So maybe I'm semi-bi-national.......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    ROFLMAO !!!

and I thought he was Danish...lolol....I had to google to realize he is Norwegian (as I) ..... that´s how "into sports" I am ;)
    lol - I dont like the word "multikulti". but how did you get rid of one nationality???

okay, next year.... if I dont forget.

and *bump*
    @Pinon. I thought you were joking. You actually thought that Thor Hushovd was danish???LOL

@Eneh. Didn't say multikulti. I said semi-bi-national. Try repeating that 10 times..... I'm danish but lived in Norway for several years and started to feel somewhat norwegian. But now I've mooved back to good old Denmark, so I guess you could say that I "got rid" of a nationality, eh?

And bump btw. The earliest ever. It's 6 o'clock in the morning for fucks sake!!:)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    as I said dane, sports and me dont go well together ;)
    sad news..Spot in the sky + friend wont be able to make it after all
    *bump*

@dane - I see. lol
    Eneh wrote:
    *bump*

@dane - I see. lol

what you doing here, I´m over there :p
  • to bad about spot in the sky + friend :( Pablo, U going dude??

Stian
    *bump*

@ pin - pah
    @eneh...pah ? pah ?....pah ??
    there weren´t even any goddies there..........

and HELLO, do you have any fucking idea of how much I have to get done before tomorrow :eek: right now for instance, I´m sending out contact test sms´es to some 40 people !!!!!!!!!! pffffftttttt......cough up something to draw me there, and I´ll stop by :p
  • Tickets for the little fella has been worked out! BIG thank u to everyone that helped out :D Truly appreciate it!

Stian
    leaving again some time tomorrow, for a week and a half. Will check
    mail and conduct "business" from internet cafe, but might not have to much time for bumping ;)

so.....BUMPERS !!!!... are you ready ?????? please, bump for me .... :D

and Stian, Pablo will let us know later this week :)
    come on Pablo...join join...we want you on the bus :D
    pinon wrote:
    leaving again some time tomorrow, for a week and a half. Will check
    mail and conduct "business" from internet cafe, but might not have to much time for bumping ;)

so.....BUMPERS !!!!... are you ready ?????? please, bump for me.

OMG!! This couldn't have come at a worse time. I'm also leaving. Thursday I'm going to windy norwegian west coast again. Guess I'll just have to spend alot of time in my father in laws office then. But they'll probably want me to do all sorts of things not PJ related. So,BUMPERS UNITE!!
    And Pin, you better make shure that Norway has some good weather to offer. After a month of heatwave in Denmark, I'm not shure I'll handle cold very well :) Anyways, have a good trip.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    Just heard from Pablo, he wont be able to make it.

I´m so sorry Pablo, would have been great to have you with us, hope there
    will be a next time :)
    *bump*

I want at least a badge which says "bump union member" or something similar. lol

Pin - hugs - when nobody speaks to me I tend to not raise my voice. thats all. sniff. hugs.
  • Any questions while pin is gone?? email or add me to your MSN list, ament_to_that@hotmail.com

Stian
    *bump*

@Pin - and are you now here or there or here or there...
    i am everywhere and nowhere, I am ....blrrrpppp....

anyway, I am here now, and might as well put up a list of those who
    are marked with an "OK" after the first round of test - sms´s ;)

the cell - phone OK list so far...lolol :

Andre
    Niall
    Christian
    Leslie
    Ilona
    Robert
    Thomas
    Arnold
    Rasmus
    Aija
    Theo
    Claus
    Rene
    Kelly
    *bump*
    pinon wrote:
    i am everywhere and nowhere, I am ....blrrrpppp....

anyway, I am here now, and might as well put up a list of those who
    are marked with an "OK" after the first round of test - sms´s ;)

the cell - phone OK list so far...lolol :

Andre
    Niall
    Christian
    Leslie
    Ilona
    Robert
    Thomas
    Arnold
    Rasmus
    Aija
    Theo
    Claus
    Rene
    Kelly

+

Keithos
    Nachos
  • leashleash Posts: 79
    hey pin, ive sent and and posted my cell phone number on this thread please send me a sms! lol
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
    Bump.
    And congrats with post #1000, Ament to that. This thread is doing wonders for all our postcounts! :D
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    lol dane - you beat me - now keep it on while I am off for today
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    where is everyone staying for the pistoia show? what hotels are good in pistoia and/or florence? thanks!