****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• danedane Posts: 1,062
    BUMP
    Almost slipped to page 2 there...........
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • leashleash Posts: 79
    bump bump bump, the ring of fire, the ring of fire
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
  • We might have "The Seeker74" on from Pistoia to Zagreb :) Shes a friend from England/Italy! Come on Barbara! Join the ETB NOW ;)

Stian
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Last bump before I'm of to vacation. But I'll try to stop by as often as I can. After all I have a certain diploma, to live up to, eh Pin! ;)

And here I goooooooo. I'm of agaaaaiiinnnn.............
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Cheers Dane! U r worth every danish kilo u weigh in gold :D Have a nice vacation!

Stian
  • EnehEneh Posts: 145
    bye bye dane. have a nice vacation. sport news are too ugly these days anyway.

and and and *BUMP*
    *bump*

and good night
    *bump* and good morning

Stian take over for the afternoon... please
  • Here I am ;)

Something on PJ.com struck me as odd, how come the new "European Opening Act" post have a picture of Mudhoney?? Could it be they will open in Dublin or Athens? PLEEEEEEEEEASE let it be true!

Stian
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Here I am ;)

Something on PJ.com struck me as odd, how come the new "European Opening Act" post have a picture of Mudhoney?? Could it be they will open in Dublin or Athens? PLEEEEEEEEEASE let it be true!

Stian

YOU WHAT?????! *rushes over to have a look*

Edit: OH MY GOD! If that's the case...Im starting a petition to hear 'Touch me Im Dick'.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • wash_ wrote:
    YOU WHAT?????! *rushes over to have a look*

Edit: OH MY GOD! If that's the case...Im starting a petition to hear 'Touch me Im Dick'.

Haha, that would be awesome :D Would also like to hear a killer version of Kick Out the Jams with Mark and Ed screaming thery lungs out!

"Right now Dublin, Right now........ WE're gonna *K I C K O U T T H E J A M S MOTHER FUUUUUUCKERS :D:D "
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,179
    So you filled the bus now? Thats great :)

Anyone of you knows where to stay in Milan?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Yea, we decided to go ahead with the bus... It's costy for me and pin, but WHAT a feckin great vacation it's gonna be :D

I don't know of any hotels nearby the Milano Venue, we will be sleeping on the bus so we never bother looking up hotels.... Sorry :(

Stian
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Theo has made his payment! Welcome aboard :D

Stian

Hey Stian, well this is my nick. Haven't been on this message pit for a while.

Well, looking forward meeting you guys in August. Should I bring a guitar and harmonica on the bus? I know it's only for a day, but whatsoever...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • parel jam wrote:
    Hey Stian, well this is my nick. Haven't been on this message pit for a while.

Well, looking forward meeting you guys in August. Should I bring a guitar and harmonica on the bus? I know it's only for a day, but whatsoever...

Hey!

I think we have a guitar and harmonica... I found a small guitar, kids size, that I'm bringing...

Dude, did u c Mudhoney at the Vera in May? What a feckin cool show that was :D

Stian
    How come its costy for you guys? The costs isnt covered by the attendies? And the Verona-Milan trip is still fully booked? ;)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • How come its costy for you guys? The costs isnt covered by the attendies? And the Verona-Milan trip is still fully booked? ;)

No, we had to set a price on each bed. Everyone except me and pin pays £47 pr bed, me and pin, £210 at the moment... It gets a bit cheaper for every new passenger, but at the moment its 210..... That was the only way we could make this happen. Now it IS happening and we're all VERY excited :D

Stian
  • Oh oh! Donations is HIGHLY appreciated :D Beer is donation, beer is tasty ;)

Stian
    OK, too bad :|

What are you all doing in the one day gap between bolognia and verona - you spend that day in verona or what?
  • dre45dre45 Posts: 4
    Hi Stian, just sended you a photo for the tourbook!

André
    *bump*
  • leashleash Posts: 79
    nothing wrong with a little BUMP and grind
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Hey!

Dude, did u c Mudhoney at the Vera in May? What a feckin cool show that was :D

Stian

Nope, unfortunately. The show was in the week that I had to move from Arnhem to Groningen...I've seen their performance and interview on regional television though...you were there?
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
    *bump*
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    hello everyone, hope it was a good weekend for you all. very hot, hot, hot here. too hot for my skinny little white ass.

What are peoples thoughts on Zagreb not having an opener? I think it could mean something good. Anyways, just keeping this up at the top. BUMP.
    Salut baloo
    *bump*
    *bump* once more
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    leash wrote:
    hey pin, ive sent and and posted my cell phone number on this thread please send me a sms! lol

have tried...twice...and now trying the third time

anyway ...more sms ok`ed :

Jenn
    Kristina

and you are all doing a great bumping job :D:D:D
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    get back to your holiday Pin. ;) are the trout biting?
    Salut baloo
  • Woohoo I am OK'ed... The true test however is when I get over there... Is there any reason I should buy a phone (I'm starting in Amsterdam) for the 3 weeks I'm there? If they were under $100 it'd probably be worth it as long as the long distance charges between European countries isn't too insane... Thoughts anyone??