****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• pinonpinon Posts: 427
    ai ai...poor burt, tsk tsk...why do you have to suffer so badly :p

for those who wonder...smoking is allowed :)
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    OK Pin, I'll stop lurking around and simply bump :)

Hmmm. Wonder what you meant by "smoking is allowed"...... ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    well.....being the angel that I am, I meant siggs of course ;)

It´s gonna be enough work to herd the travelers as it is....don´t need a whole flock of stoned sheep :p
    pinon wrote:
    well.....being the angel that I am, I meant siggs of course ;)
    Yeah OK, whatever :D
    pinon wrote:
    It´s gonna be enough work to herd the travelers as it is....don´t need a whole flock of stoned sheep :p
    ROLMAO A flock of stoned sheep.....Funny stuff!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    hah....geez.....why do.....erm, maybe I should just zip it :D lol....go ahead and assume whatever you want to :p ha ha ha....

flock of stoned sheep...wouldn´t be so much fun for the herder I think, and don´t forget.... everything will be filmed...muhaha....
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    hey Pin, so I did what you said and drank 12 egg yokes and i spewed my guts up.... ha ha just kiddin. I never puke, pride myself on that! the egg yokes tasted gooooooooood ;)
    Salut baloo
    ROFLMFAO

yeah right....I don´t believe you for a sec....pics ??? ;)
  • leashleash Posts: 79
    bump bump bump, just got ryan adams tickets!! whoo hooo!!!
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
    congrats :D

lol, when people mention that name I always have to think for a sec...ryan...bryan....and then I go.."oh thank god, he said Ryan" ;)
    an update is in order, Stian :)

Theo´s share has arrived on account.
  • Thank god I'll be home on the 10th Oct. to see Ryan play in Berlin. Hopefully this time it won't get cancelled like it has been over the last 4 years.
    2006 :
    ASTORIA & COMPLETE EURO LEG & COMPLETE AUSSIE LEG

2008 :
    VANCOUVER 1&2; MSG 1&2; HARTFORD; MANSFIELD 1&2

2009:
    SEATTLE 1&2; VANCOUVER
    Geeeesus, all those sticky's are blocking all of page 1 and pushing the ETB to page 2! Fanviews are good and all, but 21??!!
    Make this thread a sticky!!

Know that was sorta self-contradictory but wtf.... :)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    ha ha ha...... the fanviews should be under their own category...as it is now, it´s pretty ridicolous...IMHO...

so...dane....what´s up in Denmark this weekend ? anything interresting ??
  • EnehEneh Posts: 145
    ...trying to get Pinons attention...

you are still BUMPING in here???

*scratch head*
    lol.... Eneh ... I´ve given you lots of attention today .... haven´t I ;)
    hey pin heres my phone number, i think i sent it to you in an email ages ago, its +447968526963

*nod* - *nod*
    there isn't anyone looking like pulling out for the night of the verona gig by any chance?

leash wrote:
    there isn't anyone looking like pulling out for the night of the verona gig by any chance?

nope, sorry....so far no one is pulling out of anything, which is good :D

In fact, for that stretch I might end up taking the train or ask someone for a car
    ride, as we are already one to many, cause of little mix - up ;)

and ...before anyone asks....no, sorry, can´t have anyone sleeping on the couch....
    pinon wrote:
    ha ha ha...... the fanviews should be under their own category...as it is now, it´s pretty ridicolous...IMHO...

so...dane....what´s up in Denmark this weekend ? anything interresting ??

1-That is actually a brilliant idea!! Kat and Sea: Make a hole new category with all the fanviews.

2-There wont be alot happening this weekend, cause I'm on call in the FD. One BIG thing will happen though. The Tour de France! Timetrial today and the final stage tommorow!
    VIVE LE POULET PETIT DE TØLLØSE!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    pinon wrote:
    nope, sorry....so far no one is pulling out of anything, which is good :D

In fact, for that stretch I might end up taking the train or ask someone for a car
    ride, as we are already one to many, cause of little mix - up ;)

and ...before anyone asks....no, sorry, can´t have anyone sleeping on the couch....

thats cool just thought i'd check. i'll be getting the train so your very welcome to join me or whatever.

@dane ....hmm...dunno what FD is .... and TDF ....you got that guy there ...Hushovd.... he is Danish, right ?? Is he doing well...might he win....or...LOL....am I way of track ;)

@leash....ah...cool.....that means I don´t have to panick or anything, seeing as you would know all the details of such a venture :D
    pinon wrote:
    @dane ....hmm...dunno what FD is ....
    FD=Firedepartment. See occupation..........
    pinon wrote:
    and TDF ....you got that guy there ...Hushovd.... he is Danish, right ?? Is he doing well...might he win....or...LOL....am I way of track ;)

LOL WAY OFF!!! Michael Rasmussen has just started his 57 km in the polkadot! Nevermind Basso and Ulrich. A dane in the mountain jersey! How sick is that!!?? And for the second year in row...............
    Anyways. Can't talk now. No time. Need to watch TV and cheer.

KØR RASMUSSEN!!!!DU ER DEN BEDSTE!!!!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    lol. i rather see a forum for activities by members... but I´ll happily scroll and scroll and scroll and....

now I am quite happy with a lot of sports on the telly, but dane, can you explain me the joys of watching the Tour d´France? seriously. i am a bit shortsighted on that issue. but there must be something, too many people watch it. obviously. is there any tactics to follow for example?

okay, nevermind, probably too off topic anyway.

-->

*bump*

<--- now bumping is on-topic-activity, uff. made it.
    probably..lol.... la la lalala la la...nanananananana.......do you recognize the song ?? :D
    early morning bump, good morning peeps

ohhh....my head......... *yawn*
    Eneh wrote:
    lol. i rather see a forum for activities by members... but I´ll happily scroll and scroll and scroll and....

now I am quite happy with a lot of sports on the telly, but dane, can you explain me the joys of watching the Tour d´France? seriously. i am a bit shortsighted on that issue. but there must be something, too many people watch it. obviously. is there any tactics to follow for example?

okay, nevermind, probably too off topic anyway.

-->

*bump*

<--- now bumping is on-topic-activity, uff. made it.

First of all, I'm psyched to see the ETB first on page 1!

Now the Tour De France. There's tons of tactics!! Take the Rabobank team for instance. They had a shot of a top 3 place with their captain Menchov. But then again they have Michael Rasmussen (the only dane). He won the prestigous polkadot (mountain) jersey last year. Should they let him drive his own race or make him "pull" and carry water for Menchov? They chose the last and they chose wrong!! After a week of "pulling" Menchov over the mountains, Rasmussen stood up one morning and said "fuck you! I wont have this anymore! Today I ride like hell and you can try to follow or whatever you want." After only 8 km Rasmussen took off and drove the last 180 km on his own. He won a historic stage and will be remembered for a long time + he won the polkadot jersey and will be wearing it when they enter Paris today! A dane winning the mountain jersey for the second year in a row!!
    Off course there's lots of other internal powerstruggles, tactics, assessing your opponents etc etc.
    These last few years has been filled with doping scandals, where some of the biggest riders has been implicated. This year it is captains Ivan Basso (from danish owned Team CSC) and Jan Ulrich (former TDF winner from Team Mobile). That is fucked up!! Sports shouldn't be a contest of who has the best doctor and anybody caught and found guilty should be excluded for life!!

Phew....That was some rant :D And totally off topic too. So to make this relevant again I just wanna say.....BUMP and only 2 months (do the math Untitled ;)) till Berlin! YYYEEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Theo has made his payment! Welcome aboard :D

Stian
    @dane.... huh, that is just to much to read so early in the morning, it´s only 13.24 ;) ....got a bad hangover

Spot in the sky + friend in for Paris > Bologne, will add to bugs soon as it is confirmed pr. mail :D