****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

1353637383941»

Comments

• PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I slept on it for one night in Bologna, although it was stationary. Does that count?
    You got lucky, that was only 1 of 2 nihts were the ,otor wasn't running all night! (I was there too btw...but I can't remember you :()
    burtschips wrote:
    Good to hear! .... well if i'm gonna be a fucker, i may as well be a lucky one :D

I guess getting fired has its up side ;) as long as i don't get eaten by a shark i'll be happy. ha ha.
    yeah I heard that too!!! can I sneak in your luggage? seeing I don't have a job either... but no severance pay!

but you're coming to London on the way back tight? missed you at the meet :(
  • burtschips wrote:
    Good to hear! .... well if i'm gonna be a fucker, i may as well be a lucky one :D

I guess getting fired has its up side ;) as long as i don't get eaten by a shark i'll be happy. ha ha.
    :D:D:D well just don't go swimming with them... unless you're in a cage... which you really really SHOULD do by the way! Any of them come near ya, poke their eyes, that should clear them off.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    thought I'd put it here first...less chance of being noticed by the powers that be:

I've got a few invites to Youkanland

If you have a shitty upload bandwidth (you have to maintain a good Upload/download ratio or you get kicked out), abstain.
    If you don't understand what I'm talking about also abstain.

everyone else, let me know your email by PM.
  • @ Peg... Youkanland !? give me some of what ever you are on ;) I have no idea what that is... I have space in my luggage, just bring cheese and crackers for the long flight... ha ha.

@HH, I will swim with a pointed stick and give em a good poke if they come near. I have been researching how many shark species swim off hawaii... they all do. yikes.
    Salut baloo
  • burtschips wrote:
    @ Peg... Youkanland !? give me some of what ever you are on ;) I have no idea what that is... I have space in my luggage, just bring cheese and crackers for the long flight... ha ha.

@HH, I will swim with a pointed stick and give em a good poke if they come near. I have been researching how many shark species swim off hawaii... they all do. yikes.

:D:D:D Yep, they all do :D

but I'm sure they have swimming pools too :p

You'll be fine - they won't come near ya :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    burtschips wrote:
    @ Peg... Youkanland !? give me some of what ever you are on ;) I have no idea what that is... I have space in my luggage, just bring cheese and crackers for the long flight... ha ha.

ok, because it's you I'll take time to explain things.. not now though..off to see JB :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Pegasus wrote:
    You got lucky, that was only 1 of 2 nihts were the ,otor wasn't running all night! (I was there too btw...but I can't remember you :()
    (

:eek: I remembered you from the bus! :mad: I must have been quiet as a mouse. ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    :eek: I remembered you from the bus! :mad: I must have been quiet as a mouse. ;)
    probably more like everyone else wasn't ;)
  • I just wanted to send out a happy holidays to all of you ETB travellers. You may have thought I disappeared into the Canadian wilderness but not so much.. I still miss the music & the landscape & the bus but of course, it's mostly you, the people I met along the way, that I miss the most... Love & hugs. ETB 2007! ~Jenn PS. At the top of my New Years' resolution list is to re-connect with the ones who made me smile the most. You should know who you are but if not I'll remind you soon. <3<3<3 There's 3 crooked hearts for ya for now.
  • ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    lol
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Holy resurrecting an old thread batman!
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    what was the site that was up for this
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Whoa, what a blast from the past!
    Good times on the magic bus! Hope we do it again ;)

http://www.snafupipjuhu.com/MagicBus/index.html
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186

If they tour Europe next ... I'm definitely in!

:D
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    wow i missread that as european touring bus 2009..
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610

Fuck the bus! Wicked camper convoy next time!
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Aaaalmost 15 years ago since the magic bus happened.... Almost fiFTEEN F****NG years! Best time I've ever had. Best people I've ever met :bow: Best decision ever made. I miss you all and hope to see some of you again next year :rock_on: