****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• leashleash Posts: 79
    awh pin, its so good to have you back, it hasn't quite been the same on this thread without you! did u have a good holiday?
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
  • No love for the guitar idea :( bummer.......
  • JiGGy wrote:
    Hey Guys:)
    Sorry but my English-vocabular is realy bad...!!
    i´d like to say some Words, that the Pearl Jam Gig in Berlin/Germany is coming soon and me and my freands to be as happy as a lark!!!!!!!!!!!
    Because its realy difficult to wright, what I will say, I hope I meet here some People to speak/wright in German...
    Otherwise I hope that the Band will be read this Thread and maybe they wrote back to me,because I dont know to do it myself...
    There are realy big Fans in Germany to await eagerly the Concert in Berlin!
    I´d like to say many words more (but my vocabular) :))
    With best Greetings from Germany, to all the Pearl Jam Fans around the World....
    We Love You all
    cu
    JiGGy

Hey JiGGy!

Welcome to the board :D Understood u perfectly well :)
    Dude, look us up in Berlin will u!! U r welcome to join us for a pre-PJ drink or two :D

Stian
  • pinonpinon Posts: 427
    leash wrote:
    awh pin, its so good to have you back, it hasn't quite been the same on this thread without you! did u have a good holiday?

exept for the fact that I only got one lousy trout...YES !! :D Thx :D

geez....can´t get over it.....ONE :( hrmmpt....the wheather was probably to hot...

@Ament.....just saw the guitar idea thingy....of course there has to be a guitar on board....that is a must !!!! I´ll chip in 10 pounds for sure....but obviously that wont get far.....but are you sure no one´s not already thinking of bringing one ???
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    pinon wrote:
    Uhaaa.....I´m so lost. Fill me in!!
    Are there new travellers or not ? Wash and Release Me....are you in or is that connected to the Lisbon mix-up ?
    And who wants blog-invites ?? ..hmm...don´t really think one needs invites though...it´s just to register....

whatever....if there´s anything I need to know, fill me in..please...

Hey pinon!
    I think we're in for the Lisbon, but it may just be for the night of the 4th! And i wanna add myself to the blog!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• pinon wrote:
    exept for the fact that I only got one lousy trout...YES !! :D Thx :D

geez....can´t get over it.....ONE :( hrmmpt....the wheather was probably to hot...

@Ament.....just saw the guitar idea thingy....of course there has to be a guitar on board....that is a must !!!! I´ll chip in 10 pounds for sure....but obviously that wont get far.....but are you sure no one´s not already thinking of bringing one ???

well, if someone DID bring one we still be without one for most parts of the tour. The only way we would be sure to have one with us at all time is if we bought one with "donated" money, then had a drawing incl everyone that has taken part. Would be a cool collectible for the lucky one getting it in the end.... I would have bought one myself if I had enough money, but seeing as this trip is gonna set me back WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY into the afterlife AND the next aswell, there's just no way I can afford it.
    Hey pinon!
    I think we're in for the Lisbon, but it may just be for the night of the 4th! And i wanna add myself to the blog!

OK....let me know when you are certain and I´ll add you to the bugs list :)
    and I need email addy to send bloginvites.....you can pm or mail it to me and I´ll fix you up asap :Dnihrus@online.no

@ament....ermm....didn´t think of that...geez, I´m so dense...uhaha....bummer all right....I can´t afford one either......but hmmm.... I´m sure it´ll work itself out somehow.....there´s gotta be a guitar on that bus !!! ...somehow....
  • Welcome back Pin. We surely missed you!

I could bring a acoustic guitar along if you want. Don't know how much it costs to take it on the plane tho. It shouldn't be a problem to collect like 30€ or so for shipping. Or I just have it send to the Hotel where Stian and I are staying in London. Then I wouldn't have to take the guitar to Dublin and then back to Britain. Has anyone ever send a guitar via UPS or something???

Is that Jiggy person interested in joining us? He surely wouldn't be the only German onboard ;-)
    2006 :
    ASTORIA & COMPLETE EURO LEG & COMPLETE AUSSIE LEG

2008 :
    VANCOUVER 1&2; MSG 1&2; HARTFORD; MANSFIELD 1&2

2009:
    SEATTLE 1&2; VANCOUVER
  • Hey Girl :D

If we can't come up with enough money to actually buy one, then please bring your guitar.... I just thought it would make a cool memorabilia to whom ever ended up with the guitar in the end....... Signed by everyone on board, and maybe everyone that pays us a visit aswell... And MAYBE the boys them selves!!??? THAT would be sweet!!

I had a guitar shipped to me from Canada once, it was rather pricey :( But I got it and that's good news :)
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    Anyone in here need Barcelona 10c tickets?

(I cant go now)

pm me
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
    shmike wrote:
    Anyone in here need Barcelona 10c tickets?

(I cant go now)

pm me

Dammit, i'd love to go! Just don't think i could afford it now.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Me, audiodave, Release Me & Inside the Well are confirmed for one night (the 4th).

That's 3 bookings for the sodding hotel i've had to make now. Grrr!!!

I would like to be added to the blog as well, kind sir.

I'll buy a tamborine for everyone to sign. Hang on....should I make that 2...one to throw at someone ala Ed! :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    wash_ wrote:
    Me, audiodave, Release Me & Inside the Well are confirmed for one night (the 4th).

That's 3 bookings for the sodding hotel i've had to make now. Grrr!!!

I would like to be added to the blog as well, kind sir.

I'll buy a tamborine for everyone to sign. Hang on....should I make that 2...one to throw at someone ala Ed! :D

Hey ems!
    Was everything ok with the hotel booking? Did it let you book two seperate nights?

• wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Hey ems!
    Was everything ok with the hotel booking? Did it let you book two seperate nights?

Yeah, it was fine. I'm just trying to cancel the other 2. I can do it online, but for some reason they're saying my confirmation number is wrong. Something like that. But I can leave it till the day we check in to cancel, so there's no rush.
    Has anything happened regarding the eurostar? How much do I owe you? Still need to book my flights! there will always be flights to Lisbon and verona so it's not a problem as to how late I leave it.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    wash_ wrote:
    Yeah, it was fine. I'm just trying to cancel the other 2. I can do it online, but for some reason they're saying my confirmation number is wrong. Something like that. But I can leave it till the day we check in to cancel, so there's no rush.
    Has anything happened regarding the eurostar? How much do I owe you? Still need to book my flights! there will always be flights to Lisbon and verona so it's not a problem as to how late I leave it.

We haven't booked it yet. I think we're waiting until Naomi gets paid, because i can't afford to book all 4 seats right now and neither can Naomi lol!

What time are you hoping to get into Lisbon?

Hey Girl :D

If we can't come up with enough money to actually buy one, then please bring your guitar.... I just thought it would make a cool memorabilia to whom ever ended up with the guitar in the end....... Signed by everyone on board, and maybe everyone that pays us a visit aswell... And MAYBE the boys them selves!!??? THAT would be sweet!!

I had a guitar shipped to me from Canada once, it was rather pricey :( But I got it and that's good news :)

ok...so the guitar thing is sorted....what about video cam ?
    Did you get to borrow one or..... ?
  • pinon wrote:
    ok...so the guitar thing is sorted....what about video cam ?
    Did you get to borrow one or..... ?

Guitar thingy isn't sorted yet.... If it cost like 150 to have it shipped, then we could just aswell buy one in London before we hit the road....

About the vid cams, I have 2 but think I have to sell one before we leave... Need food and beer....

Stian
  • thecandleofthought/Carlos's money have been received! Cheers mate :)

Stian
    what´s this doing on page two :eek:
  • GhostChileGhostChile Posts: 1,140
    Ament to That:
    Just emailed pinon, for a slot for the leg "Lisbon - Verona" (she told me that there is no space from Verona to Milan, and from Torino-Pistoia), 12 days on the bus!!
    Not confirmed yet tough, but i have a good feeling.

Cant wait, really, cant wait!!

Cheers!

GhostChile
    Mexico City 17/7/2003 Mexico City 18/7/2003 Mexico City 19/7/2003 Santiago Chile 22/11/2005 Santiago Chile 23/11/2005 Buenos Aires Argentina 13/11/2011 Santiago Chile 16/11/2011 Lima Perú 18/11/2011 Sao Paulo Brasil 31/3/2013 Buenos Aires Argentina 03/4/2013 Santiago Chile 06/5/2013 Santiago Chile 4/11/2015 Buenos Aires Argentina 7/11/2015 Porto Alegre Brasil 11/11/2015 Sao Paulo Brasil 14/11/2015 Brasilia Brasil 17/11/2015 Belo Horizonte Brasil 20/11/2015 Rio de Janeiro Brasil 22/11/2015 Bogota Colombia 25/11/2015 Mexico City 28/11/2015 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 8/4/2016 Miami, FL 9/4/2016 Tampa, FL 11/4/2016 Santiago Chile 13/3/2018 Santiago Chile 16/3/2018 Rome Italy 26/6/2018 Prague Czech Republic 1/7/2018 Krakow Poland 3/7/2018 Berlin Germany 5/7/2018 Barcelona Spain 10/7/2018 Dana Point, CA 1/10/2021 Dana Point, CA 2/10/2021 Seattle, WA 28/05/2024 Seattle, WA 30/05/2024
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Despite this thread being pretty active the last few days it was now on page 2.
    But that's the perfect excuse for me to post again..... ;)
    So....uhm.......bump.

As I understand there's now a ETB guitar on the way. I demand to play the intro of Jeremy when I meet you in Berlin :D Also it looks as if more attendees are joining. That's awesome!! I bet you'll all have a mindblowing trip.

Anyways, just wanted to say hellooooooo and though I don't post much these days, I'm still lurking around.................
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    GhostChile wrote:
    Ament to That:
    Just emailed pinon, for a slot for the leg "Lisbon - Verona" (she told me that there is no space from Verona to Milan, and from Torino-Pistoia), 12 days on the bus!!

Cheers!

GhostChile

I´ve added you to the bugs list already, just to be sure your space is not "sold" ..lol.... let me know asap when you are 100 % sure :)

also added some nights on Carlos.

futhermore.... :D

and dane...stop lurking !!
    pinon wrote:
    I´ve added you to the bugs list already, just to be sure your space is not "sold" ..lol.... let me know asap when you are 100 % sure :)

also added some nights on Carlos.

futhermore.... :D

and dane...stop lurking !!

Nice! And.. whats up with the massive tattoe?
    Mexico City 17/7/2003 Mexico City 18/7/2003 Mexico City 19/7/2003 Santiago Chile 22/11/2005 Santiago Chile 23/11/2005 Buenos Aires Argentina 13/11/2011 Santiago Chile 16/11/2011 Lima Perú 18/11/2011 Sao Paulo Brasil 31/3/2013 Buenos Aires Argentina 03/4/2013 Santiago Chile 06/5/2013 Santiago Chile 4/11/2015 Buenos Aires Argentina 7/11/2015 Porto Alegre Brasil 11/11/2015 Sao Paulo Brasil 14/11/2015 Brasilia Brasil 17/11/2015 Belo Horizonte Brasil 20/11/2015 Rio de Janeiro Brasil 22/11/2015 Bogota Colombia 25/11/2015 Mexico City 28/11/2015 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 8/4/2016 Miami, FL 9/4/2016 Tampa, FL 11/4/2016 Santiago Chile 13/3/2018 Santiago Chile 16/3/2018 Rome Italy 26/6/2018 Prague Czech Republic 1/7/2018 Krakow Poland 3/7/2018 Berlin Germany 5/7/2018 Barcelona Spain 10/7/2018 Dana Point, CA 1/10/2021 Dana Point, CA 2/10/2021 Seattle, WA 28/05/2024 Seattle, WA 30/05/2024
    :D

tattoo, well..... nothing much up so far I think.
    Carlos came up with the idea of getting tattoos, and I guess
    some of us are :) I am anyway, getting it this week I think.
    I´m getting half an avocado with a levitating avocado stone, and
    some text beneath it.... "achieving levitation" I gather, and maybe
    ETB 2006 in there somewhere :D
  • GhostChile wrote:
    Ament to That:

Cheers!

GhostChile

Dude, that's fuckin awesome :D PLEASE let us know as soon as possible! u R MORE than welcome to join us ;)

Stian
    Dude, that's fuckin awesome :D PLEASE let us know as soon as possible! u R MORE than welcome to join us ;)

Stian

Thanks man! i will let you know as soon as i can , today has been a great great day!

Cheers!!

Pablo
  • Hey guys, still debating which shows I can hit while in Europe (Marseille and Paris look definite, with Madrid being questionable).

Long story short if I skip the Madrid show I can spend an extra day in Spain (I won't have much time in Spain to begin with). So I have a couple questions for anyone who is seen a show in Spain or been to Marseille....

Are concerts in Spain vastly different then in France for instance? I have the Portugal boot from 2000 and the crowd there seemed surreal. Is Marseille a recommended tourist spot? I will have at least one day there anyhow. Just looking for something more objective then what they have to say on Marseille/France tourist sites.

Thanks!
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    uggghhhhhh. bump. bad head.
    Salut baloo
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It's all that bumping.....
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    ha, yeah and i abused myself or rather i was ambushed by roughly eight pints of lager and guiness.

lets all bump the night way. bump. ugggh. bad head.
    Salut baloo