****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• pinonpinon Posts: 427
    burtschips wrote:
    get back to your holiday Pin. ;) are the trout biting?

lol....been to hot for fishing so far....but we will....we will....not going home
    without having nailed a few trouts :D

and ... ATTENTION !!!!!

got bad news in mail today....tickettrouble :(
    i was gonna buy two tickets for the antwerp gig from a girl and they
    were supposed to be standing tix...now in the mail today she said
    that they turned out to be seated ones, bad seated ones :(
    Even worse.... I was gonna trade one of them for an Arnhem one with Mirella.
    Now...I dont want bad seated tickets and neither does she I gather.
    Can anyone help...do you know of someone who has a couple of decent
    Antwerp tickets .......you know....anything....buha...
    and even superworse.... I cant be online a whole lot....just a little bit in the mornings.....

if anyone can help...or have a tip or whatever...send me an sms at
    +47 41442982
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • leashleash Posts: 79
    pinon wrote:
    lol....been to hot for fishing so far....but we will....we will....not going home
    without having nailed a few trouts :D

and ... ATTENTION !!!!!

got bad news in mail today....tickettrouble :(
    i was gonna buy two tickets for the antwerp gig from a girl and they
    were supposed to be standing tix...now in the mail today she said
    that they turned out to be seated ones, bad seated ones :(
    Even worse.... I was gonna trade one of them for an Arnhem one with Mirella.
    Now...I dont want bad seated tickets and neither does she I gather.
    Can anyone help...do you know of someone who has a couple of decent
    Antwerp tickets .......you know....anything....buha...
    and even superworse.... I cant be online a whole lot....just a little bit in the mornings.....

if anyone can help...or have a tip or whatever...send me an sms at
    +47 41442982

thats really shit, can you send the tickets back and get your money back?
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
  • glorifiedjam - why not buy an even cheaper, my cellphone (Nokia1600) cost like 10-15 dollars new :)

And the Verona/Milan bit is still full? :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • EnehEneh Posts: 145
    *bump*
  • hi spiritual-
    where did you get your phone? that would be so great to do. how are the rates from one country to another within europe? thanx!!
    *jenn
    *bump*
    leash wrote:
    thats really shit, can you send the tickets back and get your money back?

oh no...I havent received or payed for them yet....so thats not a problem.
    But I was counting on them being standing GA tickets, and now that it turns out they are not, I am trying to find a couple of better tickets...I dont wanne
    sit way back !!! buha..... well....anyway, working on it.....Gitta has a good one I can buy from her......thing is I need two for my trade with Mirella...
    puha.....so....off to search the net ;)....
  • glorifiedjam - I'm not really that well travelled in the cellphone world... I got mine in Sweden...and is hooked to a swedish mobilecompany.. the rates to other countries isnt that much.

Where are you from and where are you gonne call?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    *bump*
  • 2vic2vic Posts: 7
    I'm sorry I didn't read the 47 pages of this thread, but I just want to know ... I'm going to the Vitoria and the Paris show, who's comin' ? And who is doing the whole Vitoria festival ?
  • 2vic wrote:
    I'm sorry I didn't read the 47 pages of this thread, but I just want to know ... I'm going to the Vitoria and the Paris show, who's comin' ? And who is doing the whole Vitoria festival ?

Some of us ETBérs are going to Vitoria.. U should stop by and say hi if u c us... But we will only be staying for the evening PJ plays, then of to Lisbon as soon as the gig is over with.

Oh, and we will be doing every other show aswell :D Except the UK and Dublin show.

By the way, welcome to the board! Hope u enjoy your stay :)

Stian
  • Hi- From Canada but I need a phone for the 3 weeks I'm in Europe so the bus doesn't leave me behind and so that the kind people I have purchased tickets from can be found before the shows. I'll need use of a phone in the Netherlands, Spain & France. Thanx for any suggestions!
    *bump*
  • 2vic2vic Posts: 7
    But we will only be staying for the evening PJ plays, then of to Lisbon as soon as the gig is over with. Stian

I should have guess that ... well, I hope I could catch you guys. We'll have a beer or two ... or six.
  • 2vic wrote:
    I should have guess that ... well, I hope I could catch you guys. We'll have a beer or two ... or six.

Deffinately six :D
  • News article update: I just got a call from the news paper guy I was talking about a month ago. He´s doing the article sometime next week and if it turns out good it´ll be printed not the coming tuesday, but the one after... The ETB might go public to about 30-40000 people :D Haha, awesome!

Stian
    Stian - if you read this - hopefully sooner than later - please send Pin an sms that she needs to send an sms further. its kind of urgent and important. she must check on Lia.

thanks!
    *bump*
    Eneh wrote:
    Stian - if you read this - hopefully sooner than later - please send Pin an sms that she needs to send an sms further. its kind of urgent and important. she must check on Lia.

thanks!

Eneh, there is nothing I can do about it, sent N an sms, she says H will take care of it today, but I dunno....it might not be fixed until Monday. Relax, its no big deal ...........HUGS :)
  • J says bump
    yep - Pin - everything is fixed already. i just felt responsible as the only one being around and I didnt know what to do. or how to reach N, because I dont have her number. lol. how stupid is that. lol.

and *bump*
    *bump*
    *one more bump*
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Just a fast bump (speedbump?) while on vacation. So far this is the only PC I've come across that actually works. So I have sneaked of from a party just to check what's up with the ETB.
    I'll try to post again tomorrow if I'm not too hung over....

I wanna rock n' roll all night and PART OF every day!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    then do so dane. lol. have fun.

and a good morning *bump*
  • TheSeeker74 just confirmed (arnhem to antwerp, then pistoia to vienna) Barbara, u ROCK :D WELCOME ABOARD! Pin will contact u about payment!

Stian
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Buuuurrrmmmpppp!
    Bumping while burping..........
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    TheSeeker74 just confirmed (arnhem to antwerp, then pistoia to vienna) Barbara, u ROCK :D WELCOME ABOARD! Pin will contact u about payment!

Stian

please mail me her mail addy :)
  • First post updated... All is running smooth :)

To those that still haven't sent me a pic for the tour book, please do so before the end of the week will ya?

Take care,

Stian
    *bump* and good night