Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    love the backwards last kiss :D
    wah
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I will send you guys/gals a PM straight away...... the dvd is such great quality complte with chapters.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    jemms wrote:
    I never hear anyone here appreciate "you are" I fckn love that song its probably my fav off riot act. <3 matt cameron should write more songs

yeh im on the you are bandwagon! :D

dunno bout the matt part but... love the song :eek:
    wah
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    jemms wrote:
    I never hear anyone here appreciate "you are" I fckn love that song its probably my fav off riot act. <3 matt cameron should write more songs

It is fuckin fantastic live!!!!
    It's my favourite song off Riot Act too.
    I think it's because it's unlike any other PJ song.
    It's almost.............. funky!!
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    It is fuckin fantastic live!!!!
    It's my favourite song off Riot Act too.
    I think it's because it's unlike any other PJ song.
    It's almost.............. funky!!

no way, rats are funky..... hehe I saw You Are live twice in 2003 hehe!

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    jemms wrote:

yeah seeing that song live made me like it a little more

And to clear up some of the talk a few pages back:

1. STOP TALKING CRAP-reading 20 pages just gave me a head ache:)

2. The day PJ play BDO i'll eat from my own arse with a spoon, THEY NEVER WERE AND NEVER WILL PLAY BDO(they have been asked to many times and always said no, even before Roskilde)

3. I seriously doubt the next batch of guacamole will have any effect on us at all, so i'd wouldn't hold my breath. it'll most likely be the 2nd leg of the U.S announcement. i don't think we'll see any word of a tour here until they have announced the 2nd/3rd leg of the U.S and then Europe dates. so i wouldn't excpect to see them here till early next year.

That is all:)
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    yeh im on the you are bandwagon! :D

dunno bout the matt part but... love the song :eek:

matt doesnt write great songs..... thats why the 6 non written cameron tracks from the new album I have heard are good hehe.

Zoso wrote:
    matt doesnt write great songs..... thats why the 6 non written cameron tracks from the new album I have heard are good hehe.

Fully agree. Only need 1 word to back up this statement, 'Evacuation'
    Zoso wrote:

ahaha!!! :D very good! :)

hope you don't have to eat ur words threefish :eek: ;)

the title says no bullshit, but yeh :o:D
    wah
    ahaha!!! :D very good! :)

hope you don't have to eat ur words threefish :eek: ;)

the title says no bullshit, but yeh :o:D

I do like evacuation though.... he wrote some good tracks in soundgarden but let ed and stone do the writing for Pearl Jam.

Zoso wrote:
    I do like evacuation though.... he wrote some good tracks in soundgarden but let ed and stone do the writing for Pearl Jam.

yeh i concur :D
    wah
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Fully agree. Only need 1 word to back up this statement, 'Evacuation'

oh really i didnt even know he wrote that one, haha its not my favourite :P i duno what other songs he had written except for u r
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Hi all

Apologies for changing the subject (btw Evacuation rocks!!!!) but does everyone have their DEEP magazine yet?

Sydneysider here, and still nothing, no panicking though (yet)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hi all

Apologies for changing the subject (btw Evacuation rocks!!!!) but does everyone have their DEEP magazine yet?

got mine, hope u get urs b4 may :eek:
    wah
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hi all

Yeah, i got it about a month ago.
    Still no xmas single though :(
    Oz Jammer wrote:

yeah same i got nothing and i joined at the start of the year

Ten Club (289xxx)

what do u all think of 'van of the hour' for the UK

the no bs bus pales :eek:
    wah
    jemms wrote:

Start of this year?

You would have had to join before about november to get the single(i think) and i don't know what the cut off date for the deep mag was
    jemms wrote:

I've been a member since 02.
    I think karma is to blame for my xmas single.
    Received 2 last year!!
    Oz Jammer wrote:

I got my xmas single and deep mag a long time ago.. I would email 10c if you havent got any of them now...

Start of this year?

You would have had to join before about november to get the single(i think) and i don't know what the cut off date for the deep mag was

yeah i know i suck i only renewed in jan so probably missed out on all the good stuff :(

Ten Club (289xxx)

Zoso wrote:
    I got my xmas single and deep mag a long time ago.. I would email 10c if you havent got any of them now...

I sent Kat an e-mail 2 weeks ago and she said that if it didn't come by the end of last week then i was to send another e-mail with all my details.
    So that's what i did.
    Hopefully on it's way now.
    I'll probably receive the new album before i get my xmas single!!
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I sent Kat an e-mail 2 weeks ago and she said that if it didn't come by the end of last week then i was to send another e-mail with all my details.
    So that's what i did.
    Hopefully on it's way now.
    I'll probably receive the new album before i get my xmas single!!

For all 10c stuff you would probably get a quicker reply if ya emailed them directly, cause kat probably has 1000 things on here mind. but you know looks like you might get the outcome you were looking for anyway.
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    the 10c have been good in the past of re-sending out xmas singles if the first one didnt arrive. i missed out a few years ago, but one email straightened it out and it came in the mail weeks later.

as for the BDO.. as someone who has never been, but have attented other festivals, this is definitely not a place that i would want to see PJ play. festivals are full of people who know the radio singles from whatever band is playing and if you are standing next to a good charlotte fan who doesnt care, its not a great audience experience. id much rather see them on their own with one band opening.

my guess is the new guac is leg 2 of the u.s. and maybe europe. the euro dates are leaking all over the place from radio stations and music mags on that continent. now that reading/ leeds has been confirmed people over there are anxious to hear whats going on outside of england.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
    the 10c have been good in the past of re-sending out xmas singles if the first one didnt arrive. i missed out a few years ago, but one email straightened it out and it came in the mail weeks later.

as for the BDO.. as someone who has never been, but have attented other festivals, this is definitely not a place that i would want to see PJ play. festivals are full of people who know the radio singles from whatever band is playing and if you are standing next to a good charlotte fan who doesnt care, its not a great audience experience. id much rather see them on their own with one band opening.

my guess is the new guac is leg 2 of the u.s. and maybe europe. the euro dates are leaking all over the place from radio stations and music mags on that continent. now that reading/ leeds has been confirmed people over there are anxious to hear whats going on outside of england.

i realise this but i still wanna be in a pearl jam mosh just once :( ...and I want eddie to stage dive!!

Ten Club (289xxx)

• SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    jemms wrote:
    i realise this but i still wanna be in a pearl jam mosh just once :( ...and I want eddie to stage dive!!

there's a lot to be said for pearl jam mosh. my first show was completely GA and its not an experience id like to repeat. however GA floors wouldnt be bad in a venue of teh ocrrect size.. i wouldnt know off hand, has GA happened here in the past?
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
    jemms wrote:

Well i hope you got a time machine so you can go back to 1992
    Well i hope you got a time machine so you can go back to 1992

yeah i know i wish i was born so that back in their prime i would be of age to attend their gigs

Ten Club (289xxx)

there's a lot to be said for pearl jam mosh. my first show was completely GA and its not an experience id like to repeat. however GA floors wouldnt be bad in a venue of teh ocrrect size.. i wouldnt know off hand, has GA happened here in the past?

this is probably a stupid question but GA??

Ten Club (289xxx)

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607

Totally agree would hate to see them at the BDO, limited by a set time and worrying about being kicked in the head by some yobbo crowd surfing, must be getting old. My first show was GA, went off, but the second was seated and got to appreciate it a hell of a lot more.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
This discussion has been closed.