Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Morning all

No freakin Guac this morning....dammit :mad: it better be here soon...Kat stop teasing us!!

Got the pest and building inspection today. hope all goes well..
    wanna move is asap :)

Milestone is back! welcome back mate. Hope you had a great holiday :)

what tig says minus the pest inspection!
    wah
  • LMAO Stell :rolleyes:

HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day and you plan your trip to Australia today :p
    You Rock Mate. Have a great one
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    LMAO Stell :rolleyes:

HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day and you plan your trip to Australia today :p
    You Rock Mate. Have a great one

what tig says again! :D

im out, catch ya later :eek:
    wah
  • what tig says again! :D

im out, catch ya later :eek:

Seeya Stella..have a great day girl :)
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Morning.
    No news I see - they're good at teasing here.

Tig - you mentioned you have a pest inspection? Sorry for my lack of knowledge, where did you buy? And have you settled yet?

I just settled on my office in the city - my arse now officially belongs to the bank.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Got new Rolling Stone today, mentions PJ as one of the "Albums of 2006". Damn straight!

Not much said in the actual mag that we don't know, but there is a big page advert for the album with one of the new Promo pics of the guys.
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • DonJon wrote:
    Morning.
    No news I see - they're good at teasing here.

Tig - you mentioned you have a pest inspection? Sorry for my lack of knowledge, where did you buy? And have you settled yet?

I just settled on my office in the city - my arse now officially belongs to the bank.

Bought in a suburb called Worongary, on the Gold Coast. have a 1 month settlement....just waiting on the finance to be approved (fingers crossed) and then .... yes .......i will be workin for the bank!! damn Mortgage :p
    Congrats and good luck with it all!
  • Thanks Don...next thing i have to organise is my loan for the Aus Tour!! Might cost more than the house!! :D:D
    Yeah its tough but worth it in the long long run I hope.

Ive got 2 of the bastards but if I had to default on one to go to a concert I probably would. Welcome to a life of debt!

They are probably a good thing for me as it keeps me in line as oppossed to spending like a madman.
  • Have a great day all. work is calling.

and if you are here when any news breaks, can you update this thread with it please. Im sick im rifling through all the bitchin and moaning threads, just to find some news...those threads make my head hurt. Thanks All

Keep On Rockin In The Free World... :)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Thanks Don...next thing i have to organise is my loan for the Aus Tour!! Might cost more than the house!! :D:D

How's the storm they predicted, Trud? Any hail where you are?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DonJon wrote:
    Yeah its tough but worth it in the long long run I hope.

Ive got 2 of the bastards but if I had to default on one to go to a concert I probably would. Welcome to a life of debt!

They are probably a good thing for me as it keeps me in line as oppossed to spending like a madman.

with Virgin (home loan) you get 12 months out of the complete term of the loan where you dont have to pay anything. They call it a Home Loan Holiday! so you can take a maximum of 3 month a year! thats so freakin great.....Pearl Jam Aus wide Tour, here i come!!

Seeya Mate :)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    How's the storm they predicted, Trud? Any hail where you are?

damn i just cant leave now. Nothing here yet. We have been eerily overcast for the last 2 days but nothing...not even wind...and really really muggy. Its weird cos Brissy is only 70 kms away and they got nailed! I'd say it will get to us in the next 2 days...although i hope not.

ok, really got to go now :p
    Muahs
  • better stay for 1700 :D:D:D

Pearl Jam Rocks my Undies off.....Commando Day!!
  • comon Ziggy.....its staring ya in the face.....all your baby
  • one more you 2

I bet Sus is in the Jewellery thread...get back here Ziggy!!!

Im not gonna take it cos Ed told me not too :D:D:D
  • hi guys....

wahaha
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Theres plenty of rumours and 'confirmed' rumours going round that PJ will play Letterman on May 4th.

Is there anyone who watches Letterman at the ungodly hour it's put on Channel 9? How far are we behind the states?

I watch sometimes and the jokes are current affairs so I'd say nothing more than a few days.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • Wow, they actually confirmed they are playing those festivals in the UK, that is awesome! If they are sheduled out here late 2006/early 2007, maybe they'll headline the BDO??
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    my mate bought ticekts to the leeds one, an he's won tickets to the astoria show, how lucky is he

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • I would much rather see them them doing their own show that play at a big day out. I'd be trying to watch mike Mccready rock while 12,000 people who just watched Fear Factory will be sweating ridiculously all around me and being mentals.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • wahhhhhhhhhhhh
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    Im not basing this on anything but theres no way they'd play BDO is there?
    Not their style....too young a crowd....sh*thouse lineups???
    Theres plenty of rumours and 'confirmed' rumours going round that PJ will play Letterman on May 4th.

Is there anyone who watches Letterman at the ungodly hour it's put on Channel 9? How far are we behind the states?

for some reason we get Letterman at the same time as the east coast of america at our house

i have no idea what kind of satellite we have, anyway...

whoever wants to see it live from america, i only charge a $10 entry fee :D
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Sorry Tig, missed your post 1,700 message (thought you were finally going?!?!) -- and work was calling as always!!!

I don't really care where they play as long as they still do all the normal concerts like the last tour. And an added bonus is I might see them at the Gold Coast at the BDO!!! YAY!!! And maybe at a fan club only gig! And maybe at my own personal shin-dig....Ahhhh, the more the merrier!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    And can you really speak three languages?

hell no :D did french til yr 12, but, yeh :eek:

can understand greek just about fluently, but i speak greeklish :)

BDO... no idea, guess we have to wait for that guac :D
    wah
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Hi guys!!
    :)
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Theres plenty of rumours and 'confirmed' rumours going round that PJ will play Letterman on May 4th.

I watch sometimes and the jokes are current affairs so I'd say nothing more than a few days.

All of the other times i've watched PJ on Letterman the shows always been 1 day old eg Thursday in US = Friday Australia

Spent a few nights watching the guys on Letterman over the years, 'Hail Hail', 'Wishlist', 'Grievance', 'I Am Mine', 'Save You' and 'Masters of War'.
    All of them were awesome!!
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503

We should get it on Ch 9 the night of May 5 going into May 6 if that's the case.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

This discussion has been closed.