Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    heyjose wrote:
    We should get it on Ch 9 the night of May 5 going into May 6 if that's the case.

So it's agreed......... Friday May 5th in Australia
    I've got an immaculate sense of timing..................... as soon as I come on, everybody fucks off. :)
    Oh well...............
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    So it's agreed......... Friday May 5th in Australia

Niiiiiiceee :cool:
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    Niiiiiiceee :cool:

Indeed it is!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    I've got an immaculate sense of timing..................... as soon as I come on, everybody fucks off. :)
    Oh well...............

maybe we're trying to tell u something:rolleyes:

j/k

so whats the haps anything new????
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    maybe we're trying to tell u something:rolleyes:

j/k

so whats the haps anything new????

Just Letterman and the news that the guacamole is taking a bit longer than expected.
    Oh! And the host of SNL when PJ are on it is.......................... Lindsay Lohan:(
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Just Letterman and the news that the guacamole is taking a bit longer than expected.
    Oh! And the host of SNL when PJ are on it is.......................... Lindsay Lohan:(

Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me! Lindsay Lohan on SNL?!?!? That chick needs a good feed -- she's disgusting....

So, Letterman 5 May....which is a Friday night! Cool! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me! Lindsay Lohan on SNL?!?!? That chick needs a good feed -- she's disgusting....

So, Letterman 5 May....which is a Friday night! Cool! :D

The guys usually kick butt on Letterman!!!
    Wonder what song they'll play?
  • Oz Jammer wrote:

Haha, news is taking longer cause someone else announced it so they need to get us something new?

Whats wrong with Lindsay Lohan? If she puts a bit of weight back on shes great to watch.

ps. hi everybody
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
    Haha, news is taking longer cause someone else announced it so they need to get us something new?

Whats wrong with Lindsay Lohan? If she puts a bit of weight back on shes great to watch.

ps. hi everybody

Hi.
    Can't stand Lindsay Lohan.
    I agree she looks better with a bit of weight, but even then I can't stand her.
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Hi.
    Can't stand Lindsay Lohan.
    I agree she looks better with a bit of weight, but even then I can't stand her.

shes fine, as long as she doesnt talk.....

as for letterman, my guess would be......WWS??
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."

ps. hi everybody

Really? Someone announced the news before PJ? Or are you just speculating?

Yeah, she's great to watch for you.....for me, she's just a big blonde head on way too skinny shoulders that can't act!
    shes fine, as long as she doesnt talk.....

as for letterman, my guess would be......WWS??

Maybe, but as the appearance is after the album release it could be any song.
    I'd love it if they played Life Wasted.
    I'm dying to hear that song played live.
  • Oz Jammer wrote:

yeah but i would assume they'd pick a single, unless they release another single before that, which i doubt. on SNL we may be more likely to hear another song... i really have to find someone with foxtel for that night....

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    Oz Jammer wrote:

I was thinking WWS too.....ahhhh, can't wait to hear all these new songs everyone is raving about -- only 25 more days.
  • just asked if the wold tour would be comming to oz over at pj.com

let ya'll know if i get a reply
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    just asked if the wold tour would be comming to oz over at pj.com

let ya'll know if i get a reply

I wouldn't count on one.
    They'll be keeping that info well tucked away
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    yeh probably definitely wws. Should be radsome as usual with the letterman appearances. :D

Whats with all the negativity for the bdo anywhoo? I went this year and had a ball. Then again i am only 16 and havent really seen many a bigname gigs in my time.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i wish there was a show on november 22nd. i have dreamed of visiting australia, and have been contemplating a possible trip this year.......hug a koala.....see a couple pj shows...and to have one on my 38th birthday would be heavenly. :p they DID have a show on my birthday last year in SA, sadly couldn't make that. eh...keep dreaming....someday........
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

i wish there was a show on november 22nd. i have dreamed of visiting australia, and have been contemplating a possible trip this year.......hug a koala.....see a couple pj shows...and to have one on my 38th birthday would be heavenly. :p they DID have a show on my birthday last year in SA, sadly couldn't make that. eh...keep dreaming....someday........

Who knows???
    Your wish could be granted.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Whos this Lindsey Lohan chick?
    SH hand is my vote for Letterman and the next single.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • i wish there was a show on november 22nd. i have dreamed of visiting australia, and have been contemplating a possible trip this year.......hug a koala.....see a couple pj shows...and to have one on my 38th birthday would be heavenly. :p they DID have a show on my birthday last year in SA, sadly couldn't make that. eh...keep dreaming....someday........

there is a fair chance that this could happen. all rumoured dates point to around nov/dec

unless they do the big day out, which would be in january...

oh and i loved the BDO this year as well, the Mars Volta were incredible!

the Mars Volta were incredible!

BASTARD!!!! That's who I would have wanted to see the most if I went. Saw At the Drive In at the 2001 BDO and they were fucking great! Been a fan ever since!
    there is a fair chance that this could happen. all rumoured dates point to around nov/dec

unless they do the big day out, which would be in january...

oh and i loved the BDO this year as well, the Mars Volta were incredible!

I've got nothing against the BDO but i'd just prefer to see Pearl Jam at their own show, taking as long as they like, being relaxed, not rushed and being surrounded by fellow Pearl Jam fans.
    You go to the BDO and you could be standing next to a goth NIN fan (happened to me in 2000) or a teenybopper Good Charlotte fan who doesn't know Pearl Jam's got a new album out, but can't wait to hear Betterman or Daughter (no disrespect to those songs)
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    I've got nothing against the BDO but i'd just prefer to see Pearl Jam at their own show, taking as long as they like, being relaxed, not rushed and being surrounded by fellow Pearl Jam fans.
    You go to the BDO and you could be standing next to a goth NIN fan (happened to me in 2000) or a teenybopper Good Charlotte fan who doesn't know Pearl Jam's got a new album out, but can't wait to hear Betterman or Daughter (no disrespect to those songs)

yeah no doubt i would rather see them at their own show, its longer, better people, better seats! i hope they dont do the BDO tour, im just saying its a possibility....

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    BASTARD!!!! That's who I would have wanted to see the most if I went. Saw At the Drive In at the 2001 BDO and they were fucking great! Been a fan ever since!

take how good mars volta albums are and then X by 1000 and thats how good a show they put on!

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    At The Drive In 2001 was the highlight of that day....besides maybe Kamahl.

Id bet my Pearl Jam record and vid collection they dont play BDO.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    yeah no doubt i would rather see them at their own show, its longer, better people, better seats! i hope they dont do the BDO tour, im just saying its a possibility....

Of course it's a possibility.
    If you go back a couple of pages you'll see that i wrote that PJ were pencilled in to headline BDO 2001, but after Roskilde they understandably cancelled.
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Oz Jammer wrote:

I made my bdo debut this year and yeh i loved it. Highlight was being front row for the stooges and having iggy pop give me the microphone to sing the chorus of I Wanna Be Your Dog. I dont think ill see a better thing in my life than that...but i havent seen pj yet!:D. White stripes were great but would have been way better seeing them in their own concert. The stripes have some real dickhead fans, including myself(?)
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    White stripes were great but would have been way better seeing them in their own concert. The stripes have some real dickhead fans, including myself(?)

i think the problem with the white stripes is there were too many people there thinking 'this isnt how the song sound on the album...' they were very interesting to watch, i just wish meg was a better drummer....

This discussion has been closed.