Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• awww.. Ed just said how it was like a birthday to them becuase it was a year ago today (in Palladium recording) that he moved to Seattle and made new best friends :D:D thats so sweet. Then he said the their dear friends Soundgarden and AIC would be out ater them to keep on rockin! thats freakin beautiful :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    sorry, no old stuff for me tonight :D

playing porch from melb 98

loooove the pace :)
    wah
  • Damn "why Go" on now.....I fuckin love this song....one of my favs...one of the many!

gonna see if i can save some of the new ones....damn if i can my Bootleg set is gonna be set for life!!

please let me know if u can! id just leave my computer on all the time just downloading if its possible!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • thats getting there tho huh.....8 years...damn time flys doesnt it. I feel like it wasnt that long ago that I was wearing my beloved Docs and my "Window Pain" tee....with my...dont flame me....flannel tied round my waist.....ahh good times :)
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    would have gone well with rats and bugs, then we could have had another trilogy...

You could get sneaky and include 'Animal' to make it a quadrilogy
  • sorry, no old stuff for me tonight :D

playing porch from melb 98

loooove the pace :)

well that was over 7 years ago.....last time the crows won a flag :D

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • thats getting there tho huh.....8 years...damn time flys doesnt it. I feel like it wasnt that long ago that I was wearing my beloved Docs and my "Window Pain" tee....with my...dont flame me....flannel tied round my waist.....ahh good times :)

hey! there was nothing wrong with tieing your jumper/flanel around your waist! best fashion trend of the past 20 years!

Listening to the Gorge.
    Great show.
    I've gone from 1990 - 2005 in one click. God bless technology
  • OMG :eek:...i just saved Kaufman from 92!!

I better shut up or im gonna get us in trouble :p
    lol yeh ur right, time flies :)
    wah
  • OMG :eek:...i just saved Kaufman from 92!!

I better shut up or im gonna get us in trouble :p

holy crap tig! dont get us shut down twice :D

• Damn i love this version of SOLAT.....kinda sweet and nice....love hearing Ed singing with little behind him.....Fuck this is a great song!
    hey! there was nothing wrong with tieing your jumper/flanel around your waist! best fashion trend of the past 20 years!

Agreed!!
    Me and a couple of mates tried to bring it back in 99!!
    Failed miserably............ just got funny looks :)
    You can imagine it, downtown Newcastle, a bunch of blokes wearing flannel, cut-off jeans (I cut up my 501's), singlets under the flannel, and one of my mates even wore the long-johns under his cut-off jeans (like on the cover of Ten)
    Ohhhhhh Happy Days!!!
  • holy crap tig! dont get us shut down twice :D

Let us never speak of it again.... maybe I should edit..
  • Try Kaufman 92 Nick...see how you go
  • Try Kaufman 92 Nick...see how you go
    nothing.. what the hell did u do!?!

• i can save any of them.....what do i do...i must go to bed....maybe this is big bold and free :eek:
    Try Kaufman 92 Nick...see how you go

It just streams for me. :(
    You've got one of those rare magic computers
  • its giving me a message everytime i click on one. like a precaution pop up, and asking me if i wanna save it or cancel....only 2 options....of course i picked save......sweet jebus....maybe i should let them know...
    i can save any of them.....what do i do...i must go to bed....maybe this is big bold and free :eek:

do NOT go to bed, start saving girl ;) :eek: :D
    wah
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    It just streams for me. :(
    You've got one of those rare magic computers

well I did get a spam email tellingme to read and send to 5 people in 10 minutes and my wish would come true....although this was not exactly me wish....its a damn good outcome anyhow!
  • i just saved General Motors Place Vancouver from sept 05.....omg omg omg omg......
    well I did get a spam email tellingme to read and send to 5 people in 10 minutes and my wish would come true....although this was not exactly me wish....its a damn good outcome anyhow!

It's your reward from 'the powers that be' for giving us all 'the song that shall not be named'
  • do NOT go to bed, start saving girl ;) :eek: :D

TIG you WILL stay up all night downloading EVERY LAST ONE, this is your mission. gods speed, or more appropriatley gods dice...

• Oz Jammer wrote:
    It's your reward from 'the powers that be' for giving us all 'the song that shall not be named'

LMFAO!!!! shhhhhhhh ;)
    TIG you WILL stay up all night downloading EVERY LAST ONE, this is your mission. gods speed, or more appropriatley gods dice...

You're like the Pearl Jam Messiah!!!
    Lead us to the promised land!!
    :)
  • i just saved General Motors Place Vancouver from sept 05.....omg omg omg omg......

could the power consume poor tig?

stay tuned and find out....

By the way, congratulations on reaching 3 figures for posts on this thread
  • ManOnFireManOnFire Posts: 15
    i fell out 2times
  • TIG you WILL stay up all night downloading EVERY LAST ONE, this is your mission. gods speed, or more appropriatley gods dice...

and they take like 2 seconds to DL....I could have the whole catalogue in about 2 hours.....

Ok so this is how its gonna go.....im not gonna do anymore tonight. If it was the magical powers that be giving me this wonderful gift from Seattle, then they will allow me DL's for another day...or 2....if its not meant to be...then i will taje my 3 DL'ed shows and shut up.....fuckin hell this is some crazy shite!
This discussion has been closed.