Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• jemms wrote:
    i realise this but i still wanna be in a pearl jam mosh just once :( ...and I want eddie to stage dive!!

I love a good mosh pit! Gets the adrenelin pumping and its truely an amazing experience, plus I'm taller than everyone so I can see absolutely everythin! I'd love to do it to PJ at least once too.

Eddie will never stage dive again.

GA --> General Admission i.e. floor without seats = mosh!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    I love a good mosh pit! Gets the adrenelin pumping and its truely an amazing experience, plus I'm taller than everyone so I can see absolutely everythin! I'd love to do it to PJ at least once too.

Eddie will never stage dive again.

GA --> General Admission i.e. floor without seats = mosh!

oh yeah hahaha cheers for that

yeah i know he will never stage dive again but who knows I can wish!! and I am taller than everyone else too so i can see hahaha but atleast when you mosh I can get closer to the stage than seated gigs :(
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • Zoso wrote:
    Adelaide set from 2003 was the best from the Aus 03 tour full stop.... Everyone says that not just us Adelaide ppl's........ get the DVD and bootleg and come back to me...

wow hold up there! dvd?!?!? adelaide?!?! where!!?!? if anyone can help me out with this PLEASE PM!!!!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    wow hold up there! dvd?!?!? adelaide?!?! where!!?!? if anyone can help me out with this PLEASE PM!!!!

ummm this has been availble for about 2.5 yrs.... where u been champ?!
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    where have i been too!! i didnt know about this till now either :eek:
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • ummm this has been availble for about 2.5 yrs.... where u been champ?!

where i an't heard of it is it on limewire

speeking of looking up pj stuff on it today the only new song on there is wws so that goes to show no one is raping the band of $$$
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • ummm this has been availble for about 2.5 yrs.... where u been champ?!

hell i only just got pinkpop, ive got a lot of catching up to do!

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    the adelaide dvd is complete show. bootleg sound. A- video. shot from back right. focussed on ed/jeff/matt all night. rarely get stone. only a couple of mike scenes.. eg black solo. picture is very clear though. def worth having.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    jemms wrote:
    oh yeah hahaha cheers for that

yeah i know he will never stage dive again but who knows I can wish!! and I am taller than everyone else too so i can see hahaha but atleast when you mosh I can get closer to the stage than seated gigs :(

Hmm yah sorry, I shoudl have said "general admission."

I know exactly where you are coming from with the desire for no seats, that used to be me. It was so much easier to get up to the front than be stuck in your assigned seats. But you have to be careful not to be kicked the face or thrown to the ground in the sway of people.

If its only seats on the next tour, I recommend that you perfect your "pogo" to jump up and down in the area of your seat. ;-)
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • hey slightly off topic i know but has anyone heard the new chilli peppers single? its up on their website, im not sure what to think of it! very cheesy kinda chorus, but its got a pretty cool solo at the end, and alot more rocky than most other chilli peppers singles of recent times... will definitley be on the OC within the next month tho!

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    hey slightly off topic i know but has anyone heard the new chilli peppers single? its up on their website, im not sure what to think of it! very cheesy kinda chorus, but its got a pretty cool solo at the end, and alot more rocky than most other chilli peppers singles of recent times... will definitley be on the OC within the next month tho!

Yeah heard it a couple of times today on triple J, Danni California, same basic song as all the recent ones if you ask me. it's about the same thing as californication. here is some marketing B.S

Red Hot Chilli Peppers bring “Danni” back.
    When you hear ‘Red Hot Chilli Peppers’ single ‘Danni California’, say hello to an old friend. You’ve already met Danni, says singer Anthony Kiedis. “We first sang about her spirit in “Californication” about a pregnant teenager,” the singer points out. Then On “By the Way” we actually mention her name. This song is the final chapter about her.” But Kiedis refuses to reveal if Danni exists. “She’s made up of every single girl I’ve ever met,”he says mysteriously. Australian’s would have been the first in the world to have heard the Chillies’ new song. They were to headline the Big Day Out on January, but they ran late with the album ‘Stadium Arcadium’. It took so long to finish because they recorded enough songs with producer Rick Rubin to make up three whole albums. The Chillie’s planned to release the albums individually over the next 18 months. “It would mean it would be 18 months before the third album came out, and we’d have moved on to new songs, ”Anthony said. So the albums now a 2-CD set and is out in MAY. Tracks include “Slow Cheetah”, “Storm in a Tea Cup”, “Hard to concentrate”, “C’mon Girl”, “Ready Made” and “Desecration Smile”.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    hell i only just got pinkpop, ive got a lot of catching up to do!
    now thats a classic :D

My vid boot collection is all out of order! with people borrowing them and stuff. I hate my pearl jam things unorganised.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    hey all

anything i missed? i havn't looked at the pther 20-odd pages... wot dvd r we goin on about??

Trudie, got ur parcel in the post this morning... ur a figgin champ!!! u made my day :D thanx chica!!

my brother took his puppy 2day... now i haf 2 find another pet 2 call Jam...
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    You Are is a sexy sexy sexy song..... cmon the striptease!

and Wade (Murder) has the Adelaide 03 DVD as well as the Mexico 03 DVD.... so help him build his collection and trade with him too!

hope you all had a great day today.... work was tough today and now im buggered. geeeeze you guys did some post whoring today in the all of 8 hrs that i was gone!

peace
    megan

edit- lol just realised that you've all pissed off.... you must be watching House!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    spot on with you are :D

prison break :)
    wah
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Hey guys!!
    Did I miss anything?
    nope :D

you deserve top 10 :eek: 55, what is wrong with pappas :eek:
    wah
    nope :D

you deserve top 10 :eek: 55, what is wrong with pappas :eek:

Maybe he's waiting for money to change hands ;)
    funny! :D

...probably ;)
    wah
    Just looking at the member list.................. jeez 10 Club numbers are getting high these days. One person has got # 381xxx
    Bet they're hoping for a GA tour!!!
    I was just thinking, seeing as i've pre-ordered the new album from pearljam.com does that mean that my purchase will get added to the US sales of the album?
    I hope it doesn't cos I want to be part of the group that pushes this album to No1 in Australia, not the US
  • hey all
    hope you all had a great arvo :)

Lulu...so sorry it took me so long :( I suck.....but im hoping that the added Seattle Boot will make it all better. Its a freakin awesome boot...got some great songs on there and its such a nice recording. I think they might have done that show for a charity gig too...gonna check it out :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    I was just thinking, seeing as i've pre-ordered the new album from pearljam.com does that mean that my purchase will get added to the US sales of the album?
    I hope it doesn't cos I want to be part of the group that pushes this album to No1 in Australia, not the US

well then Rob.....you'll have 2 copies then wont ya :p
  • Hey Filth...i figured were gonna need someone to distract the boys while we go in for the kill...

soooo...i think Lulu has the biggest boobies...were gonna need her!! :D:D

No Guac yet:(......even if its not our news i still wanna know
    hey all
    hope you all had a great arvo :)

Lulu...so sorry it took me so long :( I suck.....but im hoping that the added Seattle Boot will make it all better. Its a freakin awesome boot...got some great songs on there and its such a nice recording. I think they might have done that show for a charity gig too...gonna check it out :)

How are ya?

I'm listening to PJ's 1st week demos on pearljamlive.com. Classic!!!
    It's pretty funny hearing all the lyric changes etc
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Maybe he's waiting for money to change hands ;)

yeah i had to slip some money under the table to get number 5 back in the day ;)

well then Rob.....you'll have 2 copies then wont ya :p

I might have to.
    You're getting close to 4000!!!
    That's a stellar effort!!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    How are ya?

I'm listening to PJ's 1st week demos on pearljamlive.com. Classic!!!
    It's pretty funny hearing all the lyric changes etc

Good thanks Mate...just unwinding after work ....and trying to get sleepy, im back therer at 8am.

OMG :eek: I can barely bring myself to listen to those.....they just crack me up! It so raw and so.......i think raw is all i can say....the opther thing i guess is you can hear the adolescence..not that they were kids, i mean the youthfulness...dammit im talking jibberish..

its freakin cool anyways :p
    yeah i had to slip some money under the table to get number 5 back in the day ;)

Pappas might have to set up a Paypal account. :)
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    I might have to.
    You're getting close to 4000!!!
    That's a stellar effort!!!

I am too.....damn thats alot of sitting on my arse!!!

and alot of talking bullshit in the Aus thread!! Ahhhh, i love this place :)
This discussion has been closed.