Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    I am too.....damn thats alot of sitting on my arse!!!

and alot of talking bullshit in the Aus thread!! Ahhhh, i love this place :)

It's like a home away from home :)
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Pappas might have to set up a Paypal account. :)

Harry knows not to move me.......he knows what will happen if he does....dont ya Harry.....;)

im kinda hoping the boys do a slane castle gig...imagine that....and do it as a charity gig...OMG that would be brilliant. Damn that would make a nice Official DVD to add to the collection.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I might have to.
    You're getting close to 4000!!!
    That's a stellar effort!!!

go tig! :D

harry has paypal i hear :eek: ;) haha!
    wah
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    It's like a home away from home :)

actually, sometimes i think that it is my home and my home is my home away from home.....what a sentence!!

honestly, i dont believe I am obsessed, i just love Pearl Jam and love to know whats going on so the Pit is on my mind every day.
  • Good thanks Mate...just unwinding after work ....and trying to get sleepy, im back therer at 8am.

OMG :eek: I can barely bring myself to listen to those.....they just crack me up! It so raw and so.......i think raw is all i can say....the opther thing i guess is you can hear the adolescence..not that they were kids, i mean the youthfulness...dammit im talking jibberish..

its freakin cool anyways :p

:D eddie sounds so much younger! and mike in the evenflow solo with no distortion! its almost cute! :D:D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    Harry knows not to move me.......he knows what will happen if he does....dont ya Harry.....;)

im kinda hoping the boys do a slane castle gig...imagine that....and do it as a charity gig...OMG that would be brilliant. Damn that would make a nice Official DVD to add to the collection.

Would be cool but Greenday are headlining Slane this year :(
    Can't see PJ supporting Greenday
    actually, sometimes i think that it is my home and my home is my home away from home.....what a sentence!!

honestly, i dont believe I am obsessed, i just love Pearl Jam and love to know whats going on so the Pit is on my mind every day.

Especially in these times of secrecy and uncertainty
  • i just realised how many pages we have clocked up in the last...how long has it been, 3 weeks???

Fuck me thats alot of pages....123 pages people...now that is pure devotion..you all hear me...you should all give yourselves a big fat icecream and lick that sucker like you own it!! I am so not ghetto :o

Damn we \m/ROCK\m/ :D:D:D
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Can't see PJ supporting Greenday
    the thought of pearl jam supporting greenday is goin to give me nightmares tonight!

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i just realised how many pages we have clocked up in the last...how long has it been, 3 weeks???

Fuck me thats alot of pages....123 pages people...now that is pure devotion..you all hear me...you should all give yourselves a big fat icecream and lick that sucker like you own it!! I am so not ghetto :o

pretty good huh! :D its not even icecream weather but who cares! :D
    i could use it too now, my teeth are f*cked :eek:

GD and PJ? :eek: noooo :eek:
    wah
    i just realised how many pages we have clocked up in the last...how long has it been, 3 weeks???

I've just decided after listening to it for the first time in years that i'm gonna create a 'Goat' sign for the tour.
    Funny song!!!
    "Just an evil little goat, goat.............."
  • :D eddie sounds so much younger! and mike in the evenflow solo with no distortion! its almost cute! :D:D

I know.

listening to October 6th 91 at the palladium right now....love Ed's voice back then.....singing Wash...ahhh....damn im getting all giddy!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    I've just decided after listening to it for the first time in years that i'm gonna create a 'Goat' sign for the tour.
    Funny song!!!
    "Just an evil little goat, goat.............."

LMAO!! that would be freakin great!!!

damn Ed's talking some crap about homeless people..

AWWWYEAH!!! Once 91 style!
    im never gonna get to sleep!
    the thought of pearl jam supporting greenday is goin to give me nightmares tonight!

How the hell did Greenday get so big????
    They had 2 good albums Dookie and Imsomniac, and then after that they died (except for 'Time of Your Life')
    Now they're bloody MASSIVE!!!
    You can't even listen to the radio without hearing one of their crappy tunes!!
  • I know.

listening to October 6th 91 at the palladium right now....love Ed's voice back then.....singing Wash...ahhh....damn im getting all giddy!!

man i havnt listened to these rehearsals in ages! breath is so slow!! the only way you could mosh to this version is if you were on the moon. :D

maybe pj could organise that for us....

• have to admit i was a mass fan back in the Dookie days.....and i have to say i quite like their stuff they have put out recently. Havent bought the album, but love the songs. and I love their political lyrics.....reaching a new breed of punk rockers...I love music with a message :)
    man i havnt listened to these rehearsals in ages! breath is so slow!! the only place you could mosh to this version is if you were on the moon. :D

maybe pj could organise that for us....

:D Nice!! I like it.......I like it a lot
  • Moshing on the moon...now that is some funny shit.

Damn Evenflow is all over the show! I love it......its so freaking cool to have all these old recordings to listen to.....the boys are shredding it up!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    How the hell did Greenday get so big????
    They had 2 good albums Dookie and Imsomniac, and then after that they died (except for 'Time of Your Life')
    Now they're bloody MASSIVE!!!
    You can't even listen to the radio without hearing one of their crappy tunes!!

they basically took dumbed down politics, put it into a verse and chorus and then looped it for 3 minutes. seriously all greenday songs are just a 45sec-1min verse and chorus on loop, listen to boulevard of broken dreams and tell me im not right! i fuckn hate it!

EDIT ok tig, so i like avocardos, you dont, you like banannas, i dont, and we can now add greenday to this list... :D

How good is 'Oceans' from the demo sessions?
    Answer - Extremely

I love the drums.
    My feet are tapping to the beat
  • im not on the demos right now but im hearing ya.

Do you guys have to save the sets before you listen to them now. I never had to and to listen to the Palladium I had to save and DL it?? weird...
  • im not on the demos right now but im hearing ya.

Do you guys have to save the sets before you listen to them now. I never had to and to listen to the Palladium I had to save and DL it?? weird...

no ive never had to download em, i thought that was the point, that you couldnt....

im not on the demos right now but im hearing ya.

No............. it's just streaming
  • screw leash and all that

BRING BACK GOAT!! :D that song is halarious!

• no ive never had to download em, i thought that was the point, that you couldnt....

Me neither...i been listening to em for years and i have never had to DL them...but it made me do it for the Palladium???
  • might try some of the newer ones...freakin schweet!!!!
  • might try some of the newer ones...freakin schweet!!!!
    yeah i was listening to the SA ones earlier today, but at the moment im cravin some of the old stuff :D

screw leash and all that

BRING BACK GOAT!! :D that song is halarious!

I'd like to know how they came up with the idea for that song.
    Back in the day Ed must've come into contact with an evil little goat that caused him lots of grief.
    It might have eaten his flanno :)
  • Damn "why Go" on now.....I fuckin love this song....one of my favs...one of the many!

gonna see if i can save some of the new ones....damn if i can my Bootleg set is gonna be set for life!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    I'd like to know how they came up with the idea for that song.
    Back in the day Ed must've come into contact with an evil little goat that caused him lots of grief.
    It might have eaten his flanno :)

would have gone well with rats and bugs, then we could have had another trilogy...

This discussion has been closed.