Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• thanks Wade :) kitties are so cute...and it should be a PJ cat :p

what movies did you see Wade?

No no, i didnt go cause i had to work at 5am! but my mates did, so im guessing they are all sleeping and arent picking up their phone, thats why im stuck at home on a cool holiday!
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....

• OMG Tom, what a gorgeous Pup!! Diva is great name! got some piccies but cant find the lead. will put them on when i find the lead.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Murder wrote:
    Hi trudie and susan!

I started work at 5 this morning, so I'm already finished, my mates went to the movie marathon last night so they are sleeping all of this holiday away, so I'm stuck at home listenin to the avo. ;)

I met your mum at BILO too susan!

Hey Wade! Yesteday my Mum told me that she asked you "are you the guy that likes Pearl Jam" or something! And she introduced herself! LOL

MUMS!!! :rolleyes: :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    Hello
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Hey Wade! Yesteday my Mum told me that she asked you "are you the guy that likes Pearl Jam" or something! And she introduced herself! LOL

MUMS!!! :rolleyes: :D

ahh thats so cute :D:D
    Stranded wrote:
    Hello
    Oh Christ. You again. This time beerless. "it's the drums Curruthers, I CAN'T STAND THE DRUMS!!!".
  • Stranded wrote:
    Oh Christ. You again. This time beerless. "it's the drums Curruthers, I CAN'T STAND THE DRUMS!!!".

Someone get the yellow pages! we've got a crazy up in here!!
    Someone get the yellow pages! we've got a crazy up in here!![/QUO
    Arggh. There's someone else on here! What do I do? Sorry, not used to sharing this wonderful space. Only 13 days and 4 hours left in this shitty timezone, then hopefully things will return to normal. Crazy? Guilty as charged, your honour.
  • man i am so out of the loop! have not been here for ages!! whats goin on??
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • LMAO!!! and the countdown continues Stranded! Normalcy?...not in Australia!!
    LMAO!!! and the countdown continues Stranded! Normalcy?...not in Australia!!
    Yeah. hehe. Gotta live in hope though hey? It's this countdown thing. Sending me fucking barmy. Thank sweet Jesus for PJ and this board. Free therapy. lol.
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    LMAO!!! and the countdown continues Stranded! Normalcy?...not in Australia!!

trudie shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha...lets let stranded have another conversation with him/herself...the comedy value is classic! ;):D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    trudie shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha...lets let stranded have another conversation with him/herself...the comedy value is classic! ;):D
    THIS IS NOT FUNNY!! THIS IS SERIOUS. You shouldn't laugh at people with poor mental health. Anyway, where were we? Oh yeah, the voices........
    Stranded wrote:
    THIS IS NOT FUNNY!! THIS IS SERIOUS. You shouldn't laugh at people with poor mental health. Anyway, where were we? Oh yeah, the voices........
    Throw him to the lions. You never know when one of them will pop their heads up and steal your lunch. Question is as follows; why do Kamikazi pilots wear helmets? Be quiet, mum's coming. You know what the real worry is? I have the right to vote! Fuck the vote. Vote for me, I'm a candidate. Shame I'm only a candidate for a completely different type of institution. Have to be better than our little puppet Johnny though. I'm hungry. I need cheese.
    Stranded wrote:
    Throw him to the lions. You never know when one of them will pop their heads up and steal your lunch. Question is as follows; why do Kamikazi pilots wear helmets? Be quiet, mum's coming. You know what the real worry is? I have the right to vote! Fuck the vote. Vote for me, I'm a candidate. Shame I'm only a candidate for a completely different type of institution. Have to be better than our little puppet Johnny though. I'm hungry. I need cheese.
    The Gorge Sept. 2005. So sweet. Ahhh, so sweet.
    Stranded wrote:
    The Gorge Sept. 2005. So sweet. Ahhh, so sweet.
    Shhh. You hear that?
    Stranded wrote:
    Shhh. You hear that?
    Hear what?
    Stranded wrote:
    Hear what?
    Purple.
    Stranded wrote:
    Purple.
    What???
    Stranded wrote:
    What???
    Chickens. I like chickens. They're fuzzy. I love PJ, but I like chickens too. Might ring Ed and ask him to write a song about chickens. They're fuzzy.
    Stranded wrote:
    Chickens. I like chickens. They're fuzzy. I love PJ, but I like chickens too. Might ring Ed and ask him to write a song about chickens. They're fuzzy.
    Mate, mate, mate. Track 7, the Gorge '05. Beautiful and also appropriate. Crazy Mary.
    Stranded wrote:
    Mate, mate, mate. Track 7, the Gorge '05. Beautiful and also appropriate. Crazy Mary.
    I feel guilty.
    Stranded wrote:
    I feel guilty.
    Why?
    Stranded wrote:
    Why?
    Well, the first reason I was ordered to not speak about publicly by the judge, but the second and most important is that I feel like I'm belittling this thread by my incessant rambling as well as jeopardizing the longevity of it. Kat, Sea and to all those who have contributed to this great thread, I would like to formally apologise. I endevour to refrain from such sillyness in the future. To Kat, Sea and Co., please do not delete this thread. If punishment is due, I stand awaiting.
    Stranded wrote:
    Well, the first reason I was ordered to not speak about publicly by the judge, but the second and most important is that I feel like I'm belittling this thread by my incessant rambling as well as jeopardizing the longevity of it. Kat, Sea and to all those who have contributed to this great thread, I would like to formally apologise. I endevour to refrain from such sillyness in the future. To Kat, Sea and Co., please do not delete this thread. If punishment is due, I stand awaiting.
    Nicely said Stranded. Gotta head off now anyway. Nice talking to ya. Five and a half hours till the big game. Anyone else watching? C'mon you Aussies!!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ARGH! :D good to see you here Tig :o

Stranded... is one of my fave songs by an unsigned Atlanta band called Honestly ;)

dude :D
    wah
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did ya try get tix to any games stranded?

have a good one :o

2006 > :D
    wah
  • hello fellow Australians.

i've been thinking how sweet it would be if Mike played the Australian national anthem at the end of Yellow Ledbetter like he has been with the US national anthem.

that would be awesome. can you imagine how crazy the crowd would go?
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did ya try get tix to any games stranded?

have a good one :o

2006 > :D
    Not to the WC, but went and saw the Ned-Aus match in Rotterdam. Had to sit in the Dutch section of the crown because the Aussie Football Assoc were given only 1000 tickets in a 55,000 seat stadium. AMAZING sea of orange. The Aussies belted them and the crowd wasn't happy. Didn't stop me from singing the national anthem at the top of my lungs whilst standing on my seat before AND after the match.
    hello fellow Australians.

i've been thinking how sweet it would be if Mike played the Australian national anthem at the end of Yellow Ledbetter like he has been with the US national anthem.

that would be awesome. can you imagine how crazy the crowd would go?
    Great call. Feeling rather patriotic already. haha
This discussion has been closed.