Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23 wrote:
    Fruit cake??? LOL
    chocolate cake? if i wanted a fruit cake i could just shove my head in the oven
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    chocolate cake? if i wanted a fruit cake i could just shove my head in the oven

You must drink cascade, LOL
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Vookie23 wrote:
    You must drink cascade, LOL
    lmao
    ten chars fuck

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Hi All

Its with sadness that I inform you all that for the next two weeks I will be unable to contribute to the forum and to this great thread. :(

You see, im heading to Germany on Thursday, seeing Australia v Brasil then backing up to see Australia v Croatia :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So for this reason, even though I hate beer, Stein's will be my companion for the next two weeks, I will forever have to avoid adult shops as the majority of those movies involve people shitting on each others chests, and I will be walking around with a blow up kangaroo on my shoulders (makes a nice change from the blow up.... nevermind)

So to all, enjoy the matches, HOW FUCKEN GOOD WAS LAST NIGHT!!!! and go you fucken aussies!!!!!!!!

PJ Rule!
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hi All

Its with sadness that I inform you all that for the next two weeks I will be unable to contribute to the forum and to this great thread. :(

You see, im heading to Germany on Thursday, seeing Australia v Brasil then backing up to see Australia v Croatia :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So for this reason, even though I hate beer, Stein's will be my companion for the next two weeks, I will forever have to avoid adult shops as the majority of those movies involve people shitting on each others chests, and I will be walking around with a blow up kangaroo on my shoulders (makes a nice change from the blow up.... nevermind)

So to all, enjoy the matches, HOW FUCKEN GOOD WAS LAST NIGHT!!!! and go you fucken aussies!!!!!!!!

PJ Rule!
    You fucking bastard !!!!! How on earth did you manage tix for the Brazil match as well as accommodation???? Shit hot mate. Mighty fine effort. Hope you take your blow up kangaroo with you from Oz, because the blow up animals over here usually have a different purpose. Give it plenty, be vocal and don't shy away from tall moustached women in overalls. They need loving too.
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    i highly doubt that they would broadcast one of the shows on the tour, but there is some talk that they may do a Max Sessions, but this is all just talk.
    I'm not 100% but I think I remember reading that when the Finn Brothers toured last year, that they filmed one of their shows on the tour and that became a MAX session. I think it might have been a Melbourne show, because Paul Hester (who I believe use to host/interview the bands) got on stage to do a couple of songs with them. Luckily I was there for that gig and it was a pleasure to see him in a gig that was to became one of the last shows he played. :(

The point of all this is I wouldn't put it past them to use the footage (which the band film anyway) from one or all of the Australian shows to make a MAX session. But fingers crossed for a Ten club show in Melbourne :D
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :) Have you sung him his theme song yet? Brimful of Asha???? :p Okay, I know you hate it so that will be my last dig about it! Promise!

And I'd be changing that first line to "one" of the cutest doggies in the world, thank you very much!!!!! ;):D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • 10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Hi All

PJ Rule!

Hey Jim you lucky bastard! Good luck for the trip and hold the kangaroo high and proud :)
    Damn man you must be loaded!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :) Have you sung him his theme song yet? Brimful of Asha???? :p Okay, I know you hate it so that will be my last dig about it! Promise!

And I'd be changing that first line to "one" of the cutest doggies in the world, thank you very much!!!!! ;):D

damn you Ziggy :mad: damn you for putting that stupid song back in my head!

ok ok....im a little bias i know :D:D
  • Great pics!

I want to meet asher. lol.

Now to post a funny pic I just found from earlier this year. Might have been new years of something.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Murder421/rockinatthebar.jpg

I must be rockin to some funky red hot song I think, the pic is very confusing. Our bar looks 100,000 times cooler that that now. :D

On a PJ note, I think the avacado may be my fav album. Better than binaural????.... Not sure..
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Oh yeah, and that boy thats also in the pic, (right) is comin to see PJ with me all these times. :)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Jerome Turner....is that Eddie's code name?
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Jerome Turner....is that Eddie's code name?

Correct, as well as Wes C. Addle
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Correct, as well as Wes C. Addle

West Seattle!
  • Murder wrote:
    Great pics!

I want to meet asher. lol.

Now to post a funny pic I just found from earlier this year. Might have been new years of something.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Murder421/rockinatthebar.jpg

I must be rockin to some funky red hot song I think, the pic is very confusing. Our bar looks 100,000 times cooler that that now. :D

On a PJ note, I think the avacado may be my fav album. Better than binaural????.... Not sure..

HAHAHA LMFAO!! Wade that is a great action shot!! too funny mate! :D

i think you need at least 6 months of pure listening to be able to clearly fathom which one is your fav....it is a slow and winded process but in the end your thoughts will be clear and your heart will agree.....take heed grasshopper :p
    everyone see the make over Wally got overnight, i think it's pretty funny but i'm sure a few Queenslanders are fucking pissed

http://news.aunz.yimg.com/xp/abc/20060614/11/1668766162.jpg
  • everyone see the make over Wally got overnight, i think it's pretty funny but i'm sure a few Queenslanders are fucking pissed

why should they be pissed??
    why should they be pissed??

Cause there are psycho Broncos fans out there that pray to the Wally Statue.

At least wal had a bit of a laugh:"It's the only time I ever would have been seen in public wearing blue, there's no doubt about that"
  • Cause there are psycho Broncos fans out there that pray to the Wally Statue.

At least wal had a bit of a laugh:"It's the only time I ever would have been seen in public wearing blue, there's no doubt about that"

ahh, i get it....sorry not much of a sports guru:o just a pearl jam fan :D
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    everyone see the make over Wally got overnight, i think it's pretty funny but i'm sure a few Queenslanders are fucking pissed

yeah i heard about that on the radio this morning, cheers for posting the pic! :D

PJ related...WIN is presenting "Pearl Jam" again tonight too from 11.15pm...and NINE is showing it again later but check ur local guides ;)
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    Stranded wrote:
    You fucking bastard !!!!! How on earth did you manage tix for the Brazil match as well as accommodation???? Shit hot mate. Mighty fine effort. Hope you take your blow up kangaroo with you from Oz, because the blow up animals over here usually have a different purpose. Give it plenty, be vocal and don't shy away from tall moustached women in overalls. They need loving too.

Hey mate

When Australia beat Uruguay back in November 05, I applied through the Fanatics, along with every other person. Didnt get tickets in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd phase, but about a month ago now I got tickets to the Brazil and Croatia games. Japan game was fully allocated.

Accommodation was last minute through the Fanatics website, only booked that last week.

I lost my voice just being at the pub watching the Japan game... imagine actually being there??? The national anthem, Waltzing Matilda etc

Tall, moustached women in overalls... They better not have penis's

But yes, I will give it my absolute all, and will do you all proud :)

CARN YOU AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    Hey Jim you lucky bastard! Good luck for the trip and hold the kangaroo high and proud :)
    Damn man you must be loaded!

Kangaroo will be sitting on my shoulders Eddie style, those at Melb1 in 03 will know what I mean :)

Loaded?? Definately not, feel free to email Sir Richard Branson and thank him for doubling my limit on the new credit card I just applied for hehe :D

But now this rumour about two new Sydney shows????? Ill have to be on a computer every day to check... ill have to get ppl to ring me when im over there just in case.

And if a MAX Session gets announced while im over there and I cant get tickets, I will not be happy...
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Tickets for third sydney concert are also on sale on preferredseating.com.au as well, they have been spot on in the past with the other shows, I'm convinced.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hey mate

When Australia beat Uruguay back in November 05, I applied through the Fanatics, along with every other person. Didnt get tickets in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd phase, but about a month ago now I got tickets to the Brazil and Croatia games. Japan game was fully allocated.

Accommodation was last minute through the Fanatics website, only booked that last week.

I lost my voice just being at the pub watching the Japan game... imagine actually being there??? The national anthem, Waltzing Matilda etc

Tall, moustached women in overalls... They better not have penis's

But yes, I will give it my absolute all, and will do you all proud :)

CARN YOU AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not too much else to say except go Jim, go. The Croatia match will be the crucial one. Save some voice for that. CARN YOU FUCKEN AUSSIES!!!!!!!
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Never mind the footy..

What the bloody hell is going on here??!!

http://www.showbiz.com.au/Results.aspx?en=Pearl+Jam
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

GO THE MAROONS!!!! 20 - Nil!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think a chant is in order too:

10 CLUB GIG :D 10 CLUB GIG

I can always hope, can't I? :)