Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Stranded wrote:

Yeah that's from the 7 worlds collide DVD, it's kick arse, if you don't have it you should try and buy it
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Yeah that's from the 7 worlds collide DVD, it's kick arse, if you don't have it you should try and buy it
    Alright, sounds like a plan. Only no credit card. Any tips? Coincidently about to step out the door now to see if I can find any merch. on the streets of Amsterdam. Not usually that much around here though. Here's hoping....
    Stranded wrote:
    Alright, sounds like a plan. Only no credit card. Any tips? Coincidently about to step out the door now to see if I can find any merch. on the streets of Amsterdam. Not usually that much around here though. Here's hoping....

I know what type of "merch" you are looking for on the streets of Amsterdam, *cough*HOOKERSANDDRUGS*cough*

And on the dvd, if you're going to be back in australia soon i'm sure it's still in shops here so it shouldn't be too hard to find
  • Yeah that's from the 7 worlds collide DVD, it's kick arse, if you don't have it you should try and buy it
    where would i find it??
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    where would i find it??

Um, places like JB or sanity, shit like that would have it, i'm sure i saw it at JB recently. it should be in the Music DVD section
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Um, places like JB or sanity, shit like that would have it, i'm sure i saw it at JB recently. it should be in the Music DVD section
    I got mine at K-mart
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Just got back from my little search of "merch". NO, not what you're thinking. I have a piss test coming up for my work in a few weeks, so gotta be squeaky clean. Only thing I found in my travels was a boot from Perth '03. Pretty funny considering that's where I'll be heading back to as well as being my next PJ gig.
    Glad no one's here. Soccer starts in 4 minutes. Got the aussies!!!!
    wow!

How the fuck did we just win that???

3 goals in the last 8 minutes.

now we just gots to give brazil or croatia a touch up and we might make round 2
    wow!

How the fuck did we just win that???

3 goals in the last 8 minutes.

now we just gots to give brazil or croatia a touch up and we might make round 2
    YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Still shaking. See the joy on Guus' face? WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO.
    Stranded wrote:
    See the joy on Guus' face?

Yes, I'm glad they won or he would have likely killed someone, he was going nuts on everyoine during the game, pushing officials and trainers from Japan, he's awesome.
  • I see the album is Platinum now.
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I finished 4.5 years of a commerce degree (3 semesters a year - no Xmas holidays!!!) in November 2003. Had to decide whether to do my CPA/Chartered or take over the Business Broking division (sell businesses) at my brothers real estate agency. I did that and now own a 1/4 of the business with 3 other family members and have never looked back!

After 4 years of working at a law firm at the same time as doing uni, I couldn't handle the thought of working at another firm! I don't like authority that much! "Do this, Sus"...."Fuck off! Do it yourself!" :P After 4 years, I realised my weaknesses and decided I want to be the boss! :D Good thing is that I use my degree every day, my dad works there and here's been an accountant for 35 years so teaches me new shit everyday and I actually like my job a lot!!! :)

And now it's time for a chant:

10 CLUB GIG! :D 10 CLUB GIG!

Well strike a light. Same/identical background here, same family firm and all.

Did you end up starting either CPA or CA?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • clint72clint72 Posts: 12
    sorry if this is old news.

I was just watching MAX music channel and they had a ad for Max presents Pearl Jam with Kings of Leon.

Hopefully this means they will show a live concert on MAX. Hopefully one I am going to in Melbourne.

Hopefully it doesn't mean they are the tour sponsors.

As you can see I am very hopeful. (Only saw part of the Ad)
    clint72 wrote:
    sorry if this is old news.

I was just watching MAX music channel and they had a ad for Max presents Pearl Jam with Kings of Leon.

Hopefully this means they will show a live concert on MAX. Hopefully one I am going to in Melbourne.

Hopefully it doesn't mean they are the tour sponsors.

As you can see I am very hopeful. (Only saw part of the Ad)

Yeah, MAX, Channel V and Triple M are the tour sponsors, i highly doubt that they would broadcast one of the shows on the tour, but there is some talk that they may do a Max Sessions, but this is all just talk.
  • clint72clint72 Posts: 12
    Yeah, MAX, Channel V and Triple M are the tour sponsors, i highly doubt that they would broadcast on of the shows on the tour, but there is some talk that they may do a Max Sessions, but this is all just talk.

oh well, i got a little bit excited. not as much as i did watching the soccer last night of course.
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIEEEEEE!!

i went to bed a lot happier than i thought i was gonna be! :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    ARGH! :D good to see you here Tig :o

Stranded... is one of my fave songs by an unsigned Atlanta band called Honestly ;)

dude :D

Hey ... Stranded reminds me of the Chili Peppers song... Lines are

"Stranded... Stranded... Stranded on a toilet bowl!...."
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I see the album is Platinum now.

unless its soccer/football talk right now I'm not interested....

wow I stayed up all night because I was so pumped that we won a maTCH in the world cup finals! This is so big for Australian sport... I think I watched the best/greatest moment in Australian sport last night..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    vital5 wrote:
    Hey ... Stranded reminds me of the Chili Peppers song... Lines are

"Stranded... Stranded... Stranded on a toilet bowl!...."

are you stalking me? :)

congrats on the 70k units pearl jam :cool:
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    DonJon wrote:
    Well strike a light. Same/identical background here, same family firm and all.

Did you end up starting either CPA or CA?

Nope! Didn't get CPA or CA! I can always go back and do it I suppose. Accountants just don't earn enough money for me...and ones that I've met who are on a good amount have been there for 15 years! Fuck that!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    did someone say ten club gig :p

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    1 exam down, one to go. Shit I'm sick of study, bring on the 06 tour, Oh yeah:D

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    1 exam down, one to go. Shit I'm sick of study, bring on the 06 tour, Oh yeah:D
    howd ya go rick?

i went well in mine, first time in ages that i am happy about how i went
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    howd ya go rick?

Howzit Tommy? Not a student myself and must be honest and admit that I haven't been since I was about 9, but I think I can appreciate the effort you must have put in to actually do well in your exams considering the new album/tour etc. You got 26 hours in your day or something? Good work.
    howd ya go rick?

Yeah me too, all it was was 100 mutiple choice, couldn't believe it, started laughing in the middle of the reading time and actually asked the guy supervising if there was a part missing, did a 3 hr exam in 30 mins!! Normally they all take 3 hrs at least, strange, strange exam. I think the other people who were also sitting other exams thought I was really clever, or I didn't have a clue, even the supervisor was a bit worried. LOL:D

• Vookie23 wrote:
    Yeah me too, all it was was 100 mutiple choice, couldn't believe it, started laughing in the middle of the reading time and actually asked the guy supervising if there was a part missing, did a 3 hr exam in 30 mins!! Normally they all take 3 hrs at least, strange, strange exam. I think the other people who were also sitting other exams thought I was really clever, or I didn't have a clue, even the supervisor was a bit worried. LOL:D
    yeah

i thought mine was strange cause i left 5 minutes into my mid semester test cause i couldnt answer a single question. things that happen when you study ha.

mine wasnt easy but im fairly confident i got between 60 and 70%

2 more to go

• i just made a cake

but i need to let it cool beofre i can have any. :( i want it now.

i just made a cake

but i need to let it cool beofre i can have any. :( i want it now.

Fruit cake??? LOL

This discussion has been closed.