Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Just here at work, picked a concert to stream, so I went Night 1 at Argentina in 2005.

If you can put it on, skip to DTE, track 3, the crowd is FUCKING SENSATIONAL!!!!!!!!

You can here them just go nuts, and sing along, they even 'sing' to the music when there are no words!!!
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Latest news. I met susans mum at BILO. lol
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    ozpjman wrote:
    Just here at work, picked a concert to stream, so I went Night 1 at Argentina in 2005.

If you can put it on, skip to DTE, track 3, the crowd is FUCKING SENSATIONAL!!!!!!!!

You can here them just go nuts, and sing along, they even 'sing' to the music when there are no words!!!

SA crowds were sweet... I'm just relaxing listening to Grand Rapids and wow this is the best show of the tour so far full stop its the best PJ bootleg I
    have heard in quite awhile (Parting Ways, Blood, Around the bend, Off He Goes, Leatherman, Satan's Bed, Baba, HTI). The crowd is so loud and they really connect with the band in this one. I recommened this show.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Tim, sent ya a PM!

I was watching a dvd of Melb3 '03 and I gotta say, the crowd was just average. Ed goes 'Cmon!' during Porch to try and get everyone to repeat after him after he does his thing and no one responds. Mike's in full swing on his YL solo, the house lights are on, and all some of em can muster is a golf clap. No arms in the air, nothing. And during the show, the taper pans to the people sitting around him, as if to show how not into it they are.

Oz crowds better take a cue from the likes of GR and Toronto. It sucks for the band when there's a lack of energy, since they feed off it. I know we'll all do our part, I guess it starts with us.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Murder wrote:
    Latest news. I met susans mum at BILO. lol

LOL :D

i worked my last shift for a month y/day, a customer complained after i told them to put their basket on the ground

buwhahaha!

brad, email coming your way, THANKYOU :D
    wah
    heyjose wrote:
    Tim, sent ya a PM!

I was watching a dvd of Melb3 '03 and I gotta say, the crowd was just average. Ed goes 'Cmon!' during Porch to try and get everyone to repeat after him after he does his thing and no one responds. Mike's in full swing on his YL solo, the house lights are on, and all some of em can muster is a golf clap. No arms in the air, nothing. And during the show, the taper pans to the people sitting around him, as if to show how not into it they are.

Oz crowds better take a cue from the likes of GR and Toronto. It sucks for the band when there's a lack of energy, since they feed off it. I know we'll all do our part, I guess it starts with us.

its sad to say but generally the aussie crowds are rubbish compared to Boston, Philly, GR, Seattle, Europe and South America.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    heyjose wrote:
    Tim, sent ya a PM!

With the Melb3 '03 DVD, where was it shot from??? The reason I ask is that right after Rival when Stone does his little guitar work, a few of us on the floor started cheering for Stone, and Ed says something like "Why dont you come up on stage and take over the show, drink my wine, smoke my cigarettes etc" so I started to walk down the middle aisle until stopped by security...

Just wondering if it was on there :)

(Also if during YLB our banner made the cut)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    In reference to my above reply.. It doesnt mean I dont enjoy the show by any stretch!! If I'm the only one jumping about I don't mind. Baba at Melb 1 2003 was pathetic as the crowd didnt even seem to know the words...

Zoso wrote:
    In reference to my above reply.. It doesnt mean I dont enjoy the show by any stretch!! If I'm the only one jumping about I don't mind. Baba at Melb 1 2003 was pathetic as the crowd didnt even seem to know the words...

I hear ya there

Sitting in our hotel room the day of the show, me and the mates throwing around songs we want to hear, I threw Baba out there, got a reply of "that would be great but no-one would know what it is"

Cant remember if anyone else sang the bit of "Dont Cryyyyy..." I was that loud didnt give a fuck what was going on hehe
    ozpjman wrote:
    With the Melb3 '03 DVD, where was it shot from??? The reason I ask is that right after Rival when Stone does his little guitar work, a few of us on the floor started cheering for Stone, and Ed says something like "Why dont you come up on stage and take over the show, drink my wine, smoke my cigarettes etc" so I started to walk down the middle aisle until stopped by security...

Just wondering if it was on there :)

(Also if during YLB our banner made the cut)

It was shot from the lower stands to the back of the floor.. hang on, I'm gonna check that bit now...

And it's on there! "Just take over the show.. cmon you can have the wine, you can have the cigarettes..." You can't see you make your way up though! Haha

And I think you can see the banner as well, if you lifted it up when the song was played..?

We need to make a serious amount of noise in November. All the little crowd participation things that have been missing at the shows here, in Alive, Black, Jeremy... The band has been so good to us, so it's time to pay em back.

Stella - you went completely outta your way, I couldn't believe it!!! Pick whatever you like (have you got Melb 95?). So thank YOU, from myself and the gf as well.

heyjose wrote:
    It was shot from the lower stands to the back of the floor.. hang on, I'm gonna check that bit now...

And it's on there! "Just take over the show.. cmon you can have the wine, you can have the cigarettes..." You can't see you make your way up though! Haha

And I think you can see the banner as well, if you lifted it up when the song was played..?

We need to make a serious amount of noise in November. All the little crowd participation things that have been missing at the shows here, in Alive, Black, Jeremy... The band has been so good to us, so it's time to pay em back.

Stella - you went completely outta your way, I couldn't believe it!!! Pick whatever you like (have you got Melb 95?). So thank YOU, from myself and the gf as well.

Was hoping that I got a start on it hehe

Yeah we got lucky that show, middle section 10 or so rows back, aisle seat.

After being threatened of getting thrown out if we lifted the banner during the show, we were allowed to put it up when the lights came on...

I vividly remember Matt drinking his blue powerade behind the drums, seing the banner and letting Boom know (We had BOOM FAN CLUB on a bedsheet)

He started his Tarzan-like chest beating, fucken awesome!

(any chance of checking that as well if thats ok?)
    ozpjman wrote:

After being threatened of getting thrown out if we lifted the banner during the show, we were allowed to put it up when the lights came on...

I vividly remember Matt drinking his blue powerade behind the drums, seing the banner and letting Boom know (We had BOOM FAN CLUB on a bedsheet)

AH YEP, that's the banner I remember seeing, the Boom one! I don't think it shows Boom beating his chest, but you can clearly see you guys lift the banner up.

I don't have a dvd burner but if you do, I'll send it to you if you like? Just pm me your address. It's not a brilliant dvd of course, but worth a look.

ozpjman wrote:
    I hear ya there

Sitting in our hotel room the day of the show, me and the mates throwing around songs we want to hear, I threw Baba out there, got a reply of "that would be great but no-one would know what it is"

Cant remember if anyone else sang the bit of "Dont Cryyyyy..." I was that loud didnt give a fuck what was going on hehe

Yeah, it starts with us. People probably wanna make a lot of noise and enjoy themselves, but if everyone around them isn't, they'll follow suit. So I've got a feeling we can pump up the 06 crowds to be a lot better than those in 03. The band is sounding GREAT on the boots, we should be in for some killer shows.

heyjose wrote:
    AH YEP, that's the banner I remember seeing, the Boom one! I don't think it shows Boom beating his chest, but you can clearly see you guys lift the banner up.

I don't have a dvd burner but if you do, I'll send it to you if you like? Just pm me your address. It's not a brilliant dvd of course, but worth a look.

Ah the fucken memories!!!!

Thanks to Bunnings for the drop sheets, paint brushes and black paint
    Thanks to the Newsagency for the 2B pencils and rulers
    Thanks to the Pacific International for their (non)consent to using their bedsheets to make that banner hehe

PM is on its way appreciate it.
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Ah the fucken memories!!!!

Thanks to Bunnings for the drop sheets, paint brushes and black paint
    Thanks to the Newsagency for the 2B pencils and rulers
    Thanks to the Pacific International for their (non)consent to using their bedsheets to make that banner hehe

PM is on its way appreciate it.
    yeah i dug out the dvd and you can clearly see it all
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    afternoon guys.hope all is well.seems we have a celebrity amongst us*s*
    just been reading your comments about the oz crowds and i have to agree.they have been a little ordinary.
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • I got my PUPPY!!!!

OMG he is soo CUTE!!! :D:D:D:D
    and he's a terror already ! but omg he is cute:D:D
    gotta take some piccies. And Asher really suits him :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    I got my PUPPY!!!!

cool:)
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • ok guys....might have some more time tomorrow to do some posting but right now i have too much puppy shit to clean up!!

Catch you all in the morning :)

Keep on Rockin'
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    ok guys....might have some more time tomorrow to do some posting but right now i have too much puppy shit to clean up!!

Catch you all in the morning :)

Keep on Rockin'

And the name of your puppy is?...... Asher Doh,just read it above. Good name, I like it, too much study 4 me today, me brain is fried i tells ya:D
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    And the name of your puppy is?...... Asher Doh,just read it above. Good name, I like it, too much study 4 me today, me brain is fried i tells ya:D
    hey rick, i didnt get the tickets ...damn

hmm im off to bed

hey rick, i didnt get the tickets ...damn

hmm im off to bed

hey mate

check your pm's when you get a chance
  • ozpjman wrote:

i was thinking of getting everyone to do posters for brisbane 1 something like throw your arms or bugs something really rare
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I got my PUPPY!!!!

That is one of the best feelings in the world! :) When you don't have a dog and you bring a puppy home! Brightens up a house! I don't like houses that don't have animals. It feels weird...like something's missing!

Is Asher going to be an inside dog? My 2 run the house! Always steal the best spot on the lounge! Little shits! :D

What happened to naming him EDDIE????
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    i want a puppy!!! i want a little Kelpie!!! i have 2 cats....though they prob wouldn't be happy if i brought a doggy home......i want an alpaca too they're cool!!!

good work on the puppy tig!!! what kinda doggy?? u prob already said.....
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • Hey Zig :)

not sure if he's gonna be inside.....of course last night he was and he is so cute running on the floor and slipping everywhere!! But i think we will have him mainly outside becuase he is used to that already and we need to get him in routine with where to piss and shit etc. But yes...he will probably run the roost when he's inside :p

Andy didnt want me to call him Ed cos it is a Husky and you know how Huskies should have really cool names that no one has heard of or know what means. So i thought about it and decided that this was the biggest dream of mine to own a Husky and after a while i did want to give him a name with a meaning behind it.....not that Eddie doesnt have meaning.....but the next dog is gonna be a Pearl Jam name :)

actuually after i finally found the name Asher for him Andy said its your dog you can call him what you like!! Fucker....but i had Asher and i really liked it so yeah.

Just went and bout a heap of mince and bones and chicken necks and so many toys!! he is so spoiled already!!

so when i was in Bali i was stoked to see the dodgy DVD and CD places had Pearl Jam Avo in there and others including Binaural, LATG and No Code!! Col huh :)
  • Hi trudie and susan!

I started work at 5 this morning, so I'm already finished, my mates went to the movie marathon last night so they are sleeping all of this holiday away, so I'm stuck at home listenin to the avo. ;)

I met your mum at BILO too susan!
  • Congrats on your husky too trudie. I wanna get another cat. I gotta wait til I move out but... Its so gonna be a PJ cat.
  • Hey Zig :)

not sure if he's gonna be inside.....of course last night he was and he is so cute running on the floor and slipping everywhere!! But i think we will have him mainly outside becuase he is used to that already and we need to get him in routine with where to piss and shit etc. But yes...he will probably run the roost when he's inside :p

Andy didnt want me to call him Ed cos it is a Husky and you know how Huskies should have really cool names that no one has heard of or know what means. So i thought about it and decided that this was the biggest dream of mine to own a Husky and after a while i did want to give him a name with a meaning behind it.....not that Eddie doesnt have meaning.....but the next dog is gonna be a Pearl Jam name :)

actuually after i finally found the name Asher for him Andy said its your dog you can call him what you like!! Fucker....but i had Asher and i really liked it so yeah.

Just went and bout a heap of mince and bones and chicken necks and so many toys!! he is so spoiled already!!

so when i was in Bali i was stoked to see the dodgy DVD and CD places had Pearl Jam Avo in there and others including Binaural, LATG and No Code!! Col huh :)

tig i want a photo...NOW.

heres a pic of my dog (diva) when she was a pup

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/tommyphillips/Diva.jpg
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/tommyphillips/MVC-624F.jpg

• Murder wrote:
    Congrats on your husky too trudie. I wanna get another cat. I gotta wait til I move out but... Its so gonna be a PJ cat.

thanks Wade :) kitties are so cute...and it should be a PJ cat :p

what movies did you see Wade?
This discussion has been closed.