Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    I finished 4.5 years of a commerce degree (3 semesters a year - no Xmas holidays!!!) in November 2003. Had to decide whether to do my CPA/Chartered or take over the Business Broking division (sell businesses) at my brothers real estate agency. I did that and now own a 1/4 of the business with 3 other family members and have never looked back!

After 4 years of working at a law firm at the same time as doing uni, I couldn't handle the thought of working at another firm! I don't like authority that much! "Do this, Sus"...."Fuck off! Do it yourself!" :P After 4 years, I realised my weaknesses and decided I want to be the boss! :D Good thing is that I use my degree every day, my dad works there and here's been an accountant for 35 years so teaches me new shit everyday and I actually like my job a lot!!! :)

And now it's time for a chant:

10 CLUB GIG! :D 10 CLUB GIG!

id never do business with family
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Where is everybody?????? Please, someone from the Antipodes share in my joy!!!!!!!
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
    unforgiven wrote:
    go the tigers. 2005 premiers
    should be a gr8 game between tiges and manly 2nite
    Yeess. Won me a carton with a mate back home. He's disgusted that a Fairfield boy can be a MIGHTY MANLY-WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES fan, but hey winners are grinners. The team that finishes lower than the other has to buy the piss for the grand final as well. Looking good at this stage. don't tell me you're a Balmain boy?
    Stranded wrote:
    Yeess. Won me a carton with a mate back home. He's disgusted that a Fairfield boy can be a MIGHTY MANLY-WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES fan, but hey winners are grinners. The team that finishes lower than the other has to buy the piss for the grand final as well. Looking good at this stage. don't tell me you're a Balmain boy?
    Well, here we are again Stranded. No fucker wants to talk to us. That's alright mate. We know we've got our bottle of Hardy's Chardonnay Varietal range because someone forgot to buy beer, but like I said, that's alright. We've had a win in the footy, had our last day of work in this God forsaken country, had a few quiet ones on a terrace in the 30' heat, got the World Cup tonight with cash in the kitty. Hey, a man shouldn't complain. What do ya reckon?
    Stranded wrote:
    Well, here we are again Stranded. No fucker wants to talk to us. That's alright mate. We know we've got our bottle of Hardy's Chardonnay Varietal range because someone forgot to buy beer, but like I said, that's alright. We've had a win in the footy, had our last day of work in this God forsaken country, had a few quiet ones on a terrace in the 30' heat, got the World Cup tonight with cash in the kitty. Hey, a man shouldn't complain. What do ya reckon?
    Yeah spot on bloke. The only dire straits I know were a band in the 80's. Rather be here and now than in Baghdad a year ago hey? So you're officially retired in the Netherlands?
    Stranded wrote:
    Yeah spot on bloke. The only dire straits I know were a band in the 80's. Rather be here and now than in Baghdad a year ago hey? So you're officially retired in the Netherlands?
    Fucken oath I am. I've got 15 days and 19 hours till I jump on the big bird that flies in the direction of the Land Of Plenty. Given To Fly wasn't about Jesus or a mate that does something special or about surfing or smoking pot, it was about an Aussie that has come to the end of a self imposed exile and is ready to board a fucking plane to come home. THAT'S IT!!!!
    Stranded wrote:
    Fucken oath I am. I've got 15 days and 19 hours till I jump on the big bird that flies in the direction of the Land Of Plenty. Given To Fly wasn't about Jesus or a mate that does something special or about surfing or smoking pot, it was about an Aussie that has come to the end of a self imposed exile and is ready to board a fucking plane to come home. THAT'S IT!!!!
    Great watching the soccer last Sunday in Rotterdam hey? Even better to hear all the moaning from the sexually challenged homophiles complaining about the Aussies playing too rough. Haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa. Tell me they don't have to sit down to piss. "They played too hard. It was only a friendly". What a bunch of handbag carrying, blouse wearing, shirtlifters.
    Stranded wrote:
    Great watching the soccer last Sunday in Rotterdam hey? Even better to hear all the moaning from the sexually challenged homophiles complaining about the Aussies playing too rough. Haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa. Tell me they don't have to sit down to piss. "They played too hard. It was only a friendly". What a bunch of handbag carrying, blouse wearing, shirtlifters.
    Yes, ideed they are. We play ugly, but effective. A bit like Sir Steven Enormous Bollocks Waugh's ugly tons. It wasn't pretty watching them win 3-1 against Liechtenfuckingstein but the score is always the most important. Anyone have a clue as to whether that countrey actually exists? Reckon we were better off playing againsdt Lidcombe Railway B-side. Put your money on the boys drawing aginst Brazil.
    Stranded wrote:
    Yes, ideed they are. We play ugly, but effective. A bit like Sir Steven Enormous Bollocks Waugh's ugly tons. It wasn't pretty watching them win 3-1 against Liechtenfuckingstein but the score is always the most important. Anyone have a clue as to whether that countrey actually exists? Reckon we were better off playing againsdt Lidcombe Railway B-side. Put your money on the boys drawing aginst Brazil.
    Hey, good talking to you champ, but the first match has just started, so I better blow. Gotta watch Zie German's play. Carn you Aussies. 3.00 Monaday, don't forget. CARN YOU FARKEN AUSSIESSSSSS.
    Stranded wrote:
    Hey, good talking to you champ, but the first match has just started, so I better blow. Gotta watch Zie German's play. Carn you Aussies. 3.00 Monaday, don't forget. CARN YOU FARKEN AUSSIESSSSSS.
    We've really gotta do something about this once we get home. One feels it's a trifle unhealthy. Drinking alone is one thing, but talking. mmmmm. Fuck it, be6tter than joining the other threads. Later mate. Nov. 2006.
    Stranded wrote:
    We've really gotta do something about this once we get home. One feels it's a trifle unhealthy. Drinking alone is one thing, but talking. mmmmm. Fuck it, be6tter than joining the other threads. Later mate. Nov. 2006.
    Hey ,futhermucker. Wogball's on. Damn htis timezone stuff. I should be in bed and you should be ready to go oiut. Geramnay are 2-1 up. Gonna be a drubbing.
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Bump, stranded thats classic, hope it wasn't the grog speaking, lol
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    yay!!! a package arrived in the mail for me yesterday from Sony. I won the australian edition of Pearl Jam and the wws single!! it's good, cos i ordered my copy from 10C, so now i have both versions!!! can't remember how i won it, i must have entered it agesssssss ago!! still, i'm v proud of myself!! :)
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    today I went to the adel showgrounds where the cd/vinyl etc. sale was on and what would yah know! I found and bought a very rare pearl jam item...

Charlotte 1996 tour poster framed and all 4 $25!!! its worth a shit load. good day for me.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    today I went to the adel showgrounds where the cd/vinyl etc. sale was on and what would yah know! I found and bought a very rare pearl jam item...

Charlotte 1996 tour poster framed and all 4 $25!!! its worth a shit load. good day for me.

Wow, very jealous, great bargain:D

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Zoso wrote:

umm i hate to burst your bubble but it is likely that it is not original, there is a guy in adelaide who sells prints framed for around that price and i know for a fact he does this poster.

i dont mean to be a jackass and im sure you can appreciate it just as much, just might want to check its authenticity before offloading it. what colour and type is the frame?

• TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    umm i hate to burst your bubble but it is likely that it is not original, there is a guy in adelaide who sells prints framed for around that price and i know for a fact he does this poster.

i dont mean to be a jackass and im sure you can appreciate it just as much, just might want to check its authenticity before offloading it. what colour and type is the frame?

correct. i bets its a wood frame. the bloke is from victor harbour. he does adel98, PJ/soundgarden92 also...

still a cool thing to hang up though. the framing is worth 25 easy!
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
    yeah after closer expection I figured this out thanks for the heads up anyway... Copy or not its still pretty sweet though.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    shit!! i forgot all about that fair today! Last time i went i scored 2 great pj posters. The cds they had last time werent really a bargain. Example: a shitty old ripped up live on 2 legs, 18$, that i tried to haggle down to 10 bucks. the guy litterally told me to piss off!!! HAHA! :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • Zoso wrote:
    yeah after closer expection I figured this out thanks for the heads up anyway... Copy or not its still pretty sweet though.
    definetly i think he sells them for 99 so you got a good deal anyhow

Bumpity Bump:D

definetly i think he sells them for 99 so you got a good deal anyhow

yeah I was surprised how cheap it was fake or no fake... I want the Adel 98' poster now also...

• ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    soapyrows wrote:
    yay!!! a package arrived in the mail for me yesterday from Sony. I won the australian edition of Pearl Jam and the wws single!! it's good, cos i ordered my copy from 10C, so now i have both versions!!! can't remember how i won it, i must have entered it agesssssss ago!! still, i'm v proud of myself!! :)

Hey mate

That sounds like the competition where you had to explain in 25 words or less what your favourite PJ song is?????

How much cooler could it have been winning the blockmount??? Still, the WWS single is fucken awesome to have.

Well won :)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    Zoso wrote:
    yeah I was surprised how cheap it was fake or no fake... I want the Adel 98' poster now also...

I bought the authentic adelaide 98 poster from an auction of Rock Memorabilia in Sydney about 2 yrs ago. Picked it up for $400 bucks, along with a few other PJ stuff.

Needless to say im still paying it off, and still doing dishes for the missus as punishment...
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • The dude from Adelaide sells em for about $45 framed. and they are freakin sweet even though they are reprints....and hes honest about it.

SO HOW THE FUCK ARE WE ALL???

I am so so so tired.....too muc drinkin and too many cigarettes and not enough sleep.
    Bali was great...well the part around Kuta anyway....those who have been will know that the rest is kinda .... dirty...But the people there ROCK and are so friendly and sweet. Did my fair share of bargaining too :p quite proud of my skills although now i cant stop saying "
    Good Deal Boss, very cheap" in Balinese accent!!
    The Hard Rock Hotel is just beautiful :) amazing place to go for a conference :D i wasnt complaining! All in all, a massive week and i am so so tired but i am here to say howdy and see if i can keep my eyes open a little longer!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • and i could do with an update....whats this about Max??
    The dude from Adelaide sells em for about $45 framed. and they are freakin sweet even though they are reprints....and hes honest about it.

SO HOW THE FUCK ARE WE ALL???

I am so so so tired.....too muc drinkin and too many cigarettes and not enough sleep.
    Bali was great...well the part around Kuta anyway....those who have been will know that the rest is kinda .... dirty...But the people there ROCK and are so friendly and sweet. Did my fair share of bargaining too :p quite proud of my skills although now i cant stop saying "
    Good Deal Boss, very cheap" in Balinese accent!!
    The Hard Rock Hotel is just beautiful :) amazing place to go for a conference :D i wasnt complaining! All in all, a massive week and i am so so tired but i am here to say howdy and see if i can keep my eyes open a little longer!

HEY HEY!!!

Welcome back :)

Updates??? Half of our friends have been studying for exams, others have been travelling for work (me) and stranded is still having conversations with himself, classic.

DonJon knows a chick who books gigs for the opera house, which is where Max would hold their max sessions. She is checking to see if there have been any bookings during November...

Other than that, been pretty quiet, that and the fact Prison Break have been running 2hr episodes, KEWL
  • Hey Jim...thanks Mate..its good to be back :)

thats cool if we knew about a tentative booking!! YEEHAAWWW! That would be freakin awesome!!

i can see it now........damn its gonna be fun!
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hey mate

That sounds like the competition where you had to explain in 25 words or less what your favourite PJ song is?????

How much cooler could it have been winning the blockmount??? Still, the WWS single is fucken awesome to have.

Well won :)

yeah!! the blockmount!! i knew there was a reason i'd entered it, like i knew i wouldn't have entered it for the album.....i just couldn't remember what the entry requirements were. now i think about it, i think i rambled on about the greatness of 'black' and ed's voice lol. yeah and it's some promotional single. v happy with myself
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • soapyrows wrote:
    yeah!! the blockmount!! i knew there was a reason i'd entered it, like i knew i wouldn't have entered it for the album.....i just couldn't remember what the entry requirements were. now i think about it, i think i rambled on about the greatness of 'black' and ed's voice lol. yeah and it's some promotional single. v happy with myself

great Job Soph :) good to see a real fan getting the prizes! :D
This discussion has been closed.