Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    haha...plenty of places in perth city to have a beer jose

with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D <3
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • lithiumlithium Posts: 3
    fuck this is a massive thread... I can't be bothered scrolling through and reading all of it, any word if the New Zealand dates are going to be annouced soon???!!... been waiting since 1998 to see Pearl Jam live...please please hopefully they will come.. and we don't get shafted again....
  • lithium wrote:
    fuck this is a massive thread... I can't be bothered scrolling through and reading all of it, any word if the New Zealand dates are going to be annouced soon???!!... been waiting since 1998 to see Pearl Jam live...please please hopefully they will come.. and we don't get shafted again....

i heard that they have new zealand on the back of the 2006 tour guide so i think u will be sweeeeeeeeeet
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    jeez these forums are funny.leash now getting criticized for being played too much.the guys can't win.grow up people
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
    Do You Still Read Your Private Messages Jemms?
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
    :mad: i can t believe some of the people on this board! they whinge and carry on for months/years to play leash, to the point of pissing pj off.... and now they're complaining that the boys are playing it too much?

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!!

:mad::mad:

hahahaha yeah i know FFS!! if they played leash here 4 times in a row I'd be friggin over the moon :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D i think they clearly dont appreciate PJ as much as we do here in oz :)

Ten Club (289xxx)

I Wouldn't Mind Hearing Leash Either!some People Are Just Stupid
    Can't Be Disappointed With Any Of The Setlists So Far.they Have Been Sensational.
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    jemms wrote:
    hahahaha yeah i know FFS!! if they played leash here 4 times in a row I'd be friggin over the moon :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D i think they clearly dont appreciate PJ as much as we do here in oz :)
    I've only been registered here for a few months, but have heard nothing but incessant whinging coming from the other side of the big pond. The fuckers get to see PJ every other week. I think they're going through some sort of identity crisis. War is the answer I believe.
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
    Jeez These Americans Get Way More Shows Then We Can Ever Dream Of And They Still Complain.
  • lithiumlithium Posts: 3
    i heard that they have new zealand on the back of the 2006 tour guide so i think u will be sweeeeeeeeeet

yeah I heard that aswell... so hopefully.. I've been a huge fan for like 10 years and still have not seen the boys live!!!!
    I Hope You Guys In Nz Get A Show.you'll Love It
    Sitting here listening to Neil Young's latest album, Living With War. Anyone else have it? Magnificent stuff. Goddamn, the old hippy is still pissed off and letting rip through his music. Shit hot.
    For The People From Oz When The Guys Tour Is There One Song You Really Want The Guys To Play?
    rocket wrote:
    For The People From Oz When The Guys Tour Is There One Song You Really Want The Guys To Play?
    Nope. Be ecstatic to hear everything they want to play. No disappointments possible.
  • rocket wrote:

the whole new album

and sad,and faithfull fuck i could go on all night sorry i know u said 1 but its just too hard too choose

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 378
    smile, never heard it live and would love to
    Yeah It Was A Prick Of A Question*lol*can't Wait To Hear The New Album Live.
    Can I Ask Why On Setlists They Put I Got Id As Titled I Got Shit?
    I Couldn't Choose One Song Either.going To Three Shows So Fair Chance Most Things Will Get Covered.altough I Would Love To Hear Indifference.
  • rocket wrote:
    I Couldn't Choose One Song Either.going To Three Shows So Fair Chance Most Things Will Get Covered.altough I Would Love To Hear Indifference.
    im going to 3 aswell and i had the same descussion today bound to hear the extensive catolouge

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    I Think You Would Be Pretty Unlucky To Go To Three Shows And Not Hear A Lot Of Songs You Like.is It November Yet?*lol*
  • rocket wrote:
    I Think You Would Be Pretty Unlucky To Go To Three Shows And Not Hear A Lot Of Songs You Like.is It November Yet?*lol*

i love them all but really like alot of b's and the odd cover, crazy m, throw your arms, i beleive in miracles.......

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    Why Does Every Word Start With A Capital?
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Hi All

As appears to be the general feeling, I too have no particular song I want to hear...

BUT

there is something special about Can't Keep as the opener.

I know there is Release and Long Road, but personally, I feel that CK is possibly Pearl Jam's greatest opening track of any album :)

MASSIVE CALL i know, but i really, really love that opener, it just feels right at the top of the tree.
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    rocket wrote:

CAN I GUESS YOU TYPE WITH CAPS ON :D

*edit*

damn! that usually works :o
    wah
  • oh yeah and i really want too hear breath

fuck 3 shows how about whole catalouge 1 continues show 3 days,........

i said yeahhhhh.....................................

and rats

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    there is soooooo many fricken songs I wanna hear!!! breath is definately one of them!!!!! could you imagine a pj gig that entailed every pj song in their back catelogue :eek: oh..my... that would be like friggin 10 hours!!!!! i wanna hear not for you, black, porch, wma, indifference, release, brother, garden, animal, RVM, SOLAT, wash, ...the list goes on...present tense, in my tree...

Ten Club (289xxx)

• Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    rocket wrote:

Its because the song is called I got shit... they just couldnt put the word 'shit' on the back of the original mirrorball single, so made it 'id' instead

and for the record, i wanna hear indifference and baba
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    u gotta live in Boston to get gold like that!

damn Boston....
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
This discussion has been closed.