Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• I'm catching pearl jam in every city in Australia except Perth. I'm flying in solo from Los Angeles and am Looking for anyone who might want to be my accomplice. The tickets are paid for and are on me.
    Atlanta 2000* Los Angeles 2000* Irvine x2 2003* Mexico x3 2003* Santa Barbara 2003* Gorge 2005* Vancouver 2005* Los Angeles Forum1.Forum2.FUCKING FONDA 2006!
  • I'm catching pearl jam in every city in Australia except Perth. I'm flying in solo from Los Angeles and am Looking for anyone who might want to be my accomplice. The tickets are paid for and are on me.

thats extremely nice of you
    im sure they will get snapped up...what ten club number are u?
    just keep posting the same message on here cos people come and go
    Wave came crashing...
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Jemms you have to re-join

ok thanks heaps for that...im at work catchyas later =)<3 xoxo before i get my arse kicked
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • hey Tigress/Trudie

Its your friend Rhys here

was just wondering what u said to get the last aussie thread closed down

Hello my friend Rhys :p

I said i liked creed and it was all over....
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    hey tig, what time you flying?
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    How are we all today.....and what with peeps all you peeps asking bout storytellers???? do you read the rest of the forum or just post whore in this thread:p:p

busted :D seems all ive had time for lately is checking out setlists/reviews/oz thread :p

on that note things have quieted down a little :) zig expect mail around monday? sorry it took so long :o
    wah
  • Hello my friend Rhys :p

I said i liked creed and it was all over....

lol...no u didnt...because u dont like creed
    Wave came crashing...
  • hey tig, what time you flying?

7am....have to get up for the fuckin transfer to pick me up at 4.15am!!! suxks donkey dick.....then fly out of Syd at around 10.30am
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    7am....have to get up for the fuckin transfer to pick me up at 4.15am!!! suxks donkey dick.....then fly out of Syd at around 10.30am

Nasty, i'm gonna struggle to get to the airport by 2pm, my wife's work is putting on a ball(yeah i gotta wear a damn suit) but it's free food and free piss so i might be a bit of a grumpy flyer, i'll give those virgin blue girls a bit of shit if i can stay awake for the flight.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • lol...no u didnt...because u dont like creed

that is true...

i posted a link to Unemployable while it was available to buy for 99cents, and from the link i posted, which i got from another fellow Jammer, was a free link. It was available thru itunes but only in the states...so everyone outside of the states wanted to hear it of course...so yeah...i posted it in the thread in the morning.....during the day threads with the link in it were being deleted....luckily for us, we only got locked, so we can go back and read all over when we get nostalgic :D

so thats it.....i remember reading the thread when i got home, after seeing the lock on the title....and thinkin what the fuck had happened... reading through Stella's and E.K's posts saying that threads were being closed down and they knew i was at work so i couldnt Edit the original post and they were all freakin out!! it was so funny......and i felt so so very bad....

but look at us now....in not quite 3 months we have charged past our 1 year total and going stronger than ever :D:D so really, it needed to happen ;)
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    hello hello.

ok so i'll be slack and not read the last however many pages i missed...

who's flying to a city on the day of the show? i'm wondering if i should switch my perth flight to the day before, just in case. i get in around 1.30pm in Perth on Sat 25/11.

how cute was that girl shae @boston2?
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• that is true...

i posted a link to Unemployable while it was available to buy for 99cents, and from the link i posted, which i got from another fellow Jammer, was a free link. It was available thru itunes but only in the states...so everyone outside of the states wanted to hear it of course...so yeah...i posted it in the thread in the morning.....during the day threads with the link in it were being deleted....luckily for us, we only got locked, so we can go back and read all over when we get nostalgic :D

so thats it.....i remember reading the thread when i got home, after seeing the lock on the title....and thinkin what the fuck had happened... reading through Stella's and E.K's posts saying that threads were being closed down and they knew i was at work so i couldnt Edit the original post and they were all freakin out!! it was so funny......and i felt so so very bad....

but look at us now....in not quite 3 months we have charged past our 1 year total and going stronger than ever :D:D so really, it needed to happen ;)

I see I see...I thought u must have done a shite load of swearing or something!
    Wave came crashing...
  • heyjose wrote:
    hello hello.

ok so i'll be slack and not read the last however many pages i missed...

who's flying to a city on the day of the show? i'm wondering if i should switch my perth flight to the day before, just in case. i get in around 1.30pm in Perth on Sat 25/11.

how cute was that girl shae @boston2?

I havent booked my flights yet but Im leaving for Sydney on the 3rd and then leaving from sydney to go to brissy on the 8th....so plenty of time before shows
    Wave came crashing...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Thanks Stella!!!! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    I havent booked my flights yet but Im leaving for Sydney on the 3rd and then leaving from sydney to go to brissy on the 8th....so plenty of time before shows

thats seems wise... i could use the extra time, even if it is spent alone, and lonely, with the mini-bar.

shae's father's thread... gotta be one of the best threads ive seen here :)

ur right tig, i got part 1 bookmarked, i looked up a random page... found this :D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=2616311&postcount=6203

good work :D
    wah
  • heyjose wrote:
    thats seems wise... i could use the extra time, even if it is spent alone, and lonely, with the mini-bar.

haha...plenty of places in perth city to have a beer jose
    Wave came crashing...
  • do you know that if it wasn't for the 3 posting slute...namely tigress, stella and sus...this thread would have over 2,800 less posts.

WHORES
    :D
    Wave came crashing...
    WHORES :D

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh :D

do you know that if it wasn't for the 3 posting slute...namely tigress, stella and sus...this thread would have over 2,800 less posts.

WHORES
    :D

you cant talk, whore of the footy thread :D

dont forget oz jammer, he's the manwhore here :D
    wah
  • you cant talk, whore of the footy thread :D

dont forget oz jammer, he's the manwhore here :D

yeah you're not wrong about ozjammer the male post slut...

I do not whore in the footy thread...all my posts are informative!
    Wave came crashing...
    yeah you're not wrong about ozjammer the male post slut...

I do not whore in the footy thread...all my posts are informative!

haha

not all! :D

the fanviews from DC are awesome, sounds like a top show :)
    wah
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    the fanviews from DC are awesome, sounds like a top show :)

Speaking of fanviews/reviews...anyone else checked this review from the 2nd Boston show??

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=196102

Someone's excited :D hehe
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • :mad: i can t believe some of the people on this board! they whinge and carry on for months/years to play leash, to the point of pissing pj off.... and now they're complaining that the boys are playing it too much?

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!!

:mad::mad:
    I'd rather be with an animal.
    Speaking of fanviews/reviews...anyone else checked this review from the 2nd Boston show??

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=196102

Someone's excited :D hehe

ahhhh NICE READ! :D thanks joel!

description of leash is great :D
    wah
  • these concert d/l's are costing me a small fortune...i really want to hear the new Betterman intro now!

sounds like DC was another amazing night
    Wave came crashing...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Ohhhhhh.....

2 front row middle tix for Melbourne 14th on sale on Ebay...$380 -- 27 bids -- 20 hours to go....

Section B Row A.

If only I had the money.... :mad:

Okay, Prison Break is on...see yas!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    ahhhh NICE READ! :D thanks joel!

description of leash is great :D

Couldn't imagine what it would've actually been like there on the night tho!! :eek:

haha i think thats the first post ive seen from u stella for months without the ':eek:' smiley! :p
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    Couldn't imagine what it would've actually been like there on the night tho!! :eek:

haha i think thats the first post ive seen from u stella for months without the ':eek:' smiley! :p

im not eeking til the jam hits our shores :o LOL :D

im PB'ing too, cyas :D
    wah
  • Item number: 4888964866 ebay

this person is gonna get a whipping its a ten club ticket

i didnt think u could do this

please explain?
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
This discussion has been closed.