Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• just received my tix for melb. 3... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :D

look after those little puppies stella mccartney
    Wave came crashing...
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    look after those little puppies stella mccartney

LOL LOL i havent heard that one yet :D apparently the perfume is nice :o

gonna stow em with my melb 2 tix and U2 tix :)

stay warm :D 2006 :D
    wah
  • freewheelin3freewheelin3 Posts: 173
    just recieved my pair aswell...

row b sec a...
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    i love how now people are complaining that they have played leash 4 nights in a row. it's been this massive thing to get them to play it since like 98 or 2000 and now they start playing it again and people are like "Stop the Leash" the band must be thinking "Ungrateful fucking fans"
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    i love how now people are complaining that they have played leash 4 nights in a row. it's been this massive thing to get them to play it since like 98 or 2000 and now they start playing it again and people are like "Stop the Leash" the band must be thinking "Ungrateful fucking fans"

i know they are so ungrateful. i feel sorry for ed he really cannot win with these fans
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • i love how now people are complaining that they have played leash 4 nights in a row. it's been this massive thing to get them to play it since like 98 or 2000 and now they start playing it again and people are like "Stop the Leash" the band must be thinking "Ungrateful fucking fans"

this is exactly what i thought! i couldnt believe it when i saw that thread!

soo fucking selfish... :mad:
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    hey guys!

wots been happening? hav i missed anything??

i need 2 get myself a laptop... or jus kick my housemate off his... hmmm both seem good...
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    god dam leash from camden 2 is awesome

fuck i cant wait till november
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089

Yanks!
    I just read that and cant believe it
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    god dam leash from camden 2 is awesome

fuck i cant wait till november
    neither can i!

wooooooohooooo

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Hey Jim....you better keep those little babies in a safe place my friend.....i wanna see em!!!

How are we all today.....and what with peeps all you peeps asking bout storytellers???? do you read the rest of the forum or just post whore in this thread:p:p

so im off to Bali on Sunday so please keep the days short and sweet so i do not have to read a bazillion pages when i get back:) and then i get my puppy when i get back and there will be less time for post whoring cos i'll be playing with him all day :D:D
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Hey guys!! Havent had a day to myself for awhile cause of work.listening to a boot now. Ive noticed when I look at all the new setlists i think "too many new songs" but they all are so great live on this boot!!

have you named your dog yet trudie?

Nekoda or Asher?
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • well ANdy still doesnt get Nekoda....could call him Koda for short....but he doesnt like it :mad:.....but thats ok cos i really like Asher....we are still thinking of names though...we figure when we finally get him home we will see which name suits him best :) gonna see if we can get a cheap Kennel in the trading post....otherwise Andy is gonna build one....its so exciting :D
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    well ANdy still doesnt get Nekoda....could call him Koda for short....but he doesnt like it :mad:.....but thats ok cos i really like Asher....we are still thinking of names though...we figure when we finally get him home we will see which name suits him best :) gonna see if we can get a cheap Kennel in the trading post....otherwise Andy is gonna build one....its so exciting :D

Brimful of Asha....can you remember that song??? That's what your dog will remind me of if you can him/her Asher... :)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Brimful of Asha....can you remember that song??? That's what your dog will remind me of if you can him/her Asher... :)

I fuckin hate that song Zig!! its Asher not Asha!! :p

Zig...you post over at our 2nd home lifewasted yet??
    I fuckin hate that song Zig!! its Asher not Asha!! :p

Zig...you post over at our 2nd home lifewasted yet??

Yeah, I don't like it that much either....I reckon you should just go ASH! That's a great name for a huskie....

Yeah, I have posted....you? Not since they changed the forum though. I've got my photo on there even....but now that i look at it, I wish I hadn't.... :o

Got my tix for Brisbane 2 -- the fucking Ticketek bitch lied to me!!! I'm in SG26A not SG26!!!! I'm Row A SEats 1 - 3 so I'm all the way to the left (I'm assuming). I thought we might be straight in front of Ed! Nope. :mad:
    I'm going home....get back on when I get there....hopefully you'll still be here....
  • ok girl drive safe :)
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    so tig it definitely has to be either that we use or something else that knocks them out without hurting them any suggestions
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    so im off to Bali on Sunday so please keep the days short and sweet so i do not have to read a bazillion pages when i get back:)

Same! but i'm off to sydney, so you fuckers better not make me have to read like 100 pages of utter crap or i'll be pissed
  • so tig it definitely has to be either that we use or something else that knocks them out without hurting them any suggestions

i'll go uo to them and tell them im Boom's love child from the 70's and get them distracted while you.......perform the blood circulation cut off...faint...thingie....saw it on a movie :p
  • Same! but i'm off to sydney, so you fuckers better not make me have to read like 100 pages of utter crap or i'll be pissed

i gotta fly to Sydney first!! 2 10C Rockers in the one airport on the same day....wow....:D:D what time you flying Glenn?
    i gotta fly to Sydney first!! 2 10C Rockers in the one airport on the same day....wow....:D:D what time you flying Glenn?

Nice, leaving at 2, i'm flying Virgin, the wife is flying Qantas
    i'll go uo to them and tell them im Boom's love child from the 70's and get them distracted while you.......perform the blood circulation cut off...faint...thingie....saw it on a movie :p
    indeed grass hopper no drugs.......just my fingers of sleep
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• Nice, leaving at 2, i'm flying Virgin, the wife is flying Qantas

ummm....2 different airlines...:confused:
  • indeed grass hopper no drugs.......just my fingers of sleep

LMFAO!! yessss....the deadly fingers of zzzzzzzzzzzzz

then i shall hypnotise them and mind fuck them into playing Brissie night 1 & 2 and a special show ....just for us filth....for all eternite muahahahaha ;)
    ummm....2 different airlines...:confused:

yeah for reasons of national sercurity we can't fly on the same plane, if something was to happen it can't happen to the both of us, we are 2 very important people, anyway it's a long story, something about me being the richest most powerfull person in the world
    [size=50+]BIG WORDS[/size]
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

yeah for reasons of national sercurity we can't fly on the same plane, if something was to happen it can't happen to the both of us, we are 2 very important people, anyway it's a long story, something about me being the richest most powerfull person in the world

I'm back....

Threefish, so you mean Leigh's been lying to me all these years??? So he's NOT the most richest and powerful person in the world....

Want a mistress? I clean my left boob first remember!!! ;)
  • hey Tigress/Trudie

Its your friend Rhys here

was just wondering what u said to get the last aussie thread closed down
    Wave came crashing...
This discussion has been closed.