Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    very! some ppl cant be pleased :o

your list so far is... DAMN GOOD :D

Yeah a bit sad in some ways b/c didn't really know much about PJ in 95, that night changed my life, PJ wise. Just a bit dissapointing I was not able to sing out loud with most of the songs, however the positive wasi n the fact that I was able to absorb it more by watching and taking it all in, if you catch my drift, "Hard to Explain":D Am far more prepared for this tour, can't wait
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Got Melbourne #3 and Adelaide #2 today

all set 10 shows, 17 days

Hey mate

Good to hear someone going the distance as well :)

Not that I can afford it, or the fact that the fiance is overly pleased (I told her AFTER i bought them all hehe)

How good is it gonna be?!?!?!?

Definately have to catch up at the meet and greets
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    nedved wrote:
    for some reason i would love to hear dirty frank!

Hey Nedved

Megan was saying that you bought Adelaide 2 tix and got Section C Row A!!

A few of us have the same section and row :) Very well done indeed

What seat numbers are yours? Get an idea of where we all are..

I think im seat 17
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Hello pearl jammers, i have 3 tickets together for Brisbane 2, S: G26A row: J, Me and my mate double booked it to see who gets the better seats. tickets are face value, pretty decent seats. PM me or post if u are interested.
    Anyone know of anywhere better to post these, other than ebay ???
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hey mate

Good to hear someone going the distance as well :)

Not that I can afford it, or the fact that the fiance is overly pleased (I told her AFTER i bought them all hehe)

How good is it gonna be?!?!?!?

Definately have to catch up at the meet and greets

Hell yeah. From what i can gather theres only 4 people going the whole hog.

We should get special badges or something :p
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Hell yeah. From what i can gather theres only 4 people going the whole hog.

We should get special badges or something :p

Nice work, we should have some bloody neon sign, coz lets face it, we are better than everyone else LOL hehe - joking for those that read this quickly and get fired up....

You'd think though by Perth we should be given a roadie/crew T shirt, we deserve it :)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ozpjman wrote:
    we are better than everyone else!! nah nah you're all big losers!!!

Just cause i ain't going to every show does that make me a big loser? :D

Man i would love to do every show, if i was a single man, didn't own a home, had a spare $3000 to spend i'd be all over that shit.

You guys are either very dedicated, have to much cash or are crazy

i'm gonna go with crazy.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277

Man i would love to do every show, if i was a single man, didn't own a home, had a spare $3000 to spend i'd be all over that shit.

i'm gonna go with crazy.

Sums me up :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    ozpjman wrote:
    Nice work, we should have some bloody neon sign, coz lets face it, we are better than everyone else LOL hehe - joking for those that read this quickly and get fired up....

You'd think though by Perth we should be given a roadie/crew T shirt, we deserve it :)

How about one of those hats that hold the beer cans with a big straw, LOL :D

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11

i'm gonna go with crazy.

Thought you got cut then, but then I saw the :D and i felt slightly better... phew hehe

Dedicated? Yes but who isnt
    Too much cash? If you mean extending my cc limit then yes hehe
    Crazy? FUCKEN OATH!!!!

Id love for everyone to come with, but its just fallen perfect for me this time around,

1 show in 98 (17 yo and in Yr12)
    6 shows in 03 (22 yo and slightly more better off)
    10 shows in 06 (making excuses of 'I have the rest of my life to pay it off etc...)

To sum up - friggin lunatic!
    Vookie23 wrote:
    How about one of those hats that hold the beer cans with a big straw, LOL :D

Saw one of these at Condom Kingdom on the Gold Coast, they are awesome!!
    Vookie23 wrote:
    How about one of those hats that hold the beer cans with a big straw, LOL
    ozpjman wrote:
    Saw one of these at Condom Kingdom on the Gold Coast, they are awesome!!

what, it fits on your dick???

Not even going to entertain that thought, damn you :D

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Who are the few doing the entire tour? I reckon before you get your badges you must write a diary of your travels (min 5000 words, Harvard referencing etc) and post it here for us all to read.

On another note has anyone seen KOL live? Im so stoked they are support - they would've been my number one choice.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.

when you think about it, thats a complement :D

Im worried where I attach the straws, and what the chicks end up drinking....

BTW Condom Kingdom is a novelty store for nice adult things, drinking games, funny shirts (eg a shirt read http://www.iwanna.cum.onu)

EDIT: how funny, it made it into a clickable url...
    DonJon wrote:
    Who are the few doing the entire tour? I reckon before you get your badges you must write a diary of your travels (min 5000 words, Harvard referencing etc) and post it here for us all to read.

On another note has anyone seen KOL live? Im so stoked they are support - they would've been my number one choice.

Must we include footnotes and a bibliography in alphabetical order??

Also, if we do that, you have to mark it and make comments, hand it back, then we need to re-write it.
    ozpjman wrote:

BTW Condom Kingdom is a novelty store for nice adult things, drinking games, funny shirts (eg a shirt read http://www.iwanna.cum.onu)

*wife turns up, looks over my shoulder and says "so what you doing"* Uh Oh:D

Vookie23 wrote:
    *wife turns up, looks over my shoulder and says "so what you doing"* Uh Oh:D

haha busted (American Pie)
    ozpjman wrote:

yeah you must have a pretty big dick to fit that fucker on there.

i love novelty shirts, right now i'm wearing this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/3eaa221e.jpg

and i got this one in canada:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/83198fa4.jpg

and i got a whole heap of others

Also i'm watching the showbox DVD man they make a mess of thumbing my way
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Yeah a bit sad in some ways b/c didn't really know much about PJ in 95, that night changed my life, PJ wise. Just a bit dissapointing I was not able to sing out loud with most of the songs, however the positive wasi n the fact that I was able to absorb it more by watching and taking it all in, if you catch my drift, "Hard to Explain":D Am far more prepared for this tour, can't wait

awww! totally get you :D you're prepared, i can tell :D

buwhaha dont forget melbourne's

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/yellow_ledbetter/ck.jpg

they must do good business :D
    wah
    yeah you must have a pretty big dick to fit that fucker on there.

i love novelty shirts, right now i'm wearing this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/3eaa221e.jpg

and i got this one in canada:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/83198fa4.jpg

and i got a whole heap of others

Also i'm watching the showbox DVD man they make a mess of thumbing my way

My brother bought a shirt from Jay Jays that read:

"The Island of Lesbos - Every Man's Dream"
  • hmmm i dont understand the americans getting slaughtered before the show, it makes sense to have a few beers and then get into the heavy drinking after
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    hmmm i dont understand the americans getting slaughtered before the show, it makes sense to have a few beers and then get into the heavy drinking after

yeah the whole "Tailgateing" thing, it's an old american tradition, started at football games, everyone would get there early to get a park and have nothing to do in the carpark before the game started, til some smart american decided to bring a BBQ and an esky, starting what is known today as "Tailgateing"
    hmmm i dont understand the americans getting slaughtered before the show, it makes sense to have a few beers and then get into the heavy drinking after

Yeah I want to be loose, bit not that much that i'm going to forget it, to me its going to be like christmas, want to enjoy every second of it, definitely won't be able to sleep the night before, yeah!

awww! totally get you :D you're prepared, i can tell :D

buwhaha dont forget melbourne's

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/yellow_ledbetter/ck.jpg

they must do good business :D

I'm in training for the next 6 months, Listening to Night 2 Boston, what great energy.:D

ozpjman wrote:
    My brother bought a shirt from Jay Jays that read:

"The Island of Lesbos - Every Man's Dream"

saw one the other day that said: America should shave it's Bush!

• Vookie23 wrote:
    Yeah I want to be loose, bit not that much that i'm going to forget it, to me its going to be like christmas, want to enjoy every second of it, definitely won't be able to sleep the night before, yeah!

yeah im gonna be an insomniac by the startof the tour

Vookie23 wrote:
    saw one the other day that said: America should shave it's Bush!

ha ha, i saw one with a muff on it and a photo of george bush and above the muff it said "good bush" and above W it said "Bad Bush"
    Hey all

Is it safe to say that at this very moment, individually, we have all posted more than Tig for the day????

Call the papers, get Guiness Book of Records, this is unheard of!!!!

Now this is a reason to celebrate :)
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    I'm in training for the next 6 months, Listening to Night 2 Boston, what great energy.:D

haha i might chuck on a show and have a drink, making burritos tonight, yummy.

I dont have any beers in the fridge but the beauty of tassies weather now is I DONT HAVE TO!!!

This discussion has been closed.