Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Stranded wrote:
    Ohhh, me rikey very much! Where's Claremont? Apology for the ignorance. Vic Park, start of the Albany highway is the other one if I rember correctly.

ahhh yes rou rould be correct my freind. claremont, is heading toward freo on stirling hwy. past UWA.
    I'd rather be with an animal.
  • nighty night pearl jowls ;)
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I'm majoring in marketing, so i can also promote this absolutely genius idea to all the universities.
    We could get Ed to hand out the degrees at graduation :)
    Aw, stop it. Now you're just getting me all wound up. I have saved $37.55 in the last couple of years and have been looking to invest. We really need to talk. This is going to be BIG!!! Please, do whatever research you can and I'll get back to you on it. For now, I'm signing off before my wife detesticles me. Oh yeah, I got married last week, so that's already been taken care of anyway. haha. Catch up tomorrow. Think BIG.
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Stranded wrote:
    Aw, stop it. Now you're just getting me all wound up. I have saved $37.55 in the last couple of years and have been looking to invest. We really need to talk. This is going to be BIG!!! Please, do whatever research you can and I'll get back to you on it. For now, I'm signing off before my wife detesticles me. Oh yeah, I got married last week, so that's already been taken care of anyway. haha. Catch up tomorrow. Think BIG.

:D
    Protect those boys of yours :)
    See ya!!
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    Night all. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    hi guys!!

oi seriously?? can anyone else sign into life wasted!? i know they've moved to lifewasted.net/forum but it says it doesnt recognise my user name or email address when i tried the 'i forgot my password' option :S so confused!! wtf.. oh well, just hope i havnt been banned... no reason to ban me surely?
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Jemms you have to re-join
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Whats this doing at the bottom of page 3?? Where are all the whores?

Anyone listening to JJJ around 930 this morn. They played Parachutes and just before it they said 'we'll see what Eddie and the boys have been up to' so Im assuming they had interviews or a few songs after.

Unfortunately I was running late for a meeting and couldnt hang around.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    ^^^^^^

And also talking about the new free video and how PJ are the first in the world to try it....... (something to that effect)
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    so did anyone catch it this morning? on JJJ? what was on what did Zane talk about etc. etc.... Parachutes is such a song JJJ would play awesome.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Ive found a mate who heard it all. He's ringing me back in an hour to describe
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    for anyone trying to access life wasted it has moved so your bookmarks will be invalid

goto http://www.lifewasted.net again and goto forum an redo the bookmarks

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    DonJon wrote:
    Ive found a mate who heard it all. He's ringing me back in an hour to describe

cheers... actually just found out its mel Bampton in the morning slot once again. Be interested to see what pj related talk went down.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    yeah mel's back, and i stopped listening to triple j at about 8.50, then started again at around 9.45, so i must of just missed it, but i did just hear Subaudible Hum do a cover of Toto on Like A Version
  • can someone fill me in? what the hell is this PJ storytellers??
    can someone fill me in? what the hell is this PJ storytellers??

it's some show on VH1 in the states, where they play some songs and then talk about how the songs came about and stuff like that before and after each song and on some the audience ask questions about the songs ect. it'll be all over the net after it's air in america.
  • it's some show on VH1 in the states, where they play some songs and then talk about how the songs came about and stuff like that before and after each song and on some the audience ask questions about the songs ect. it'll be all over the net after it's air in america.

let me get this straight?

the boys have gone from doing next to no interviews..... to appearing on Video Hits?

huh? i think i need to go back to bed..... i confoosed
    let me get this straight?

the boys have gone from doing next to no interviews..... to appearing on Video Hits?

huh? i think i need to go back to bed..... i confoosed

Yeah pretty much, and that's adding to the rumors of them playing on Max Sessions and Rove Live when they are in Australia

but here's the website for storytellers:
    http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/storytellers/series.jhtml
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    i did just hear Subaudible Hum do a cover of Toto on Like A Version
    That was gold, I love Like a Version its a great segment. But it was a shame today's didn't happen in Toto week.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    every morning i have to wake up and walk outside at around 7am (i live in like a granny flat outside our main house) and we live in the adelaide foot hills, now that is cold!!! it was around 3 deg the other morning!! fastest 10m ive ever run!!!!

ouch! you must live round the corner from us, we're in the foothills too :D

it sucks cos i plan my clothes for the day by how cold it is outside and... yeh :o

whats this bout vh1 storytellers!
    wah
    whats this bout vh1 storytellers!

where have you people been? it was announced a while ago, they tape the show today i think, well the 31st in america so late tonight.

and has anyone seen the setlist for D.C. yet

Pre-set: Don't Be Shy

Main set: Release, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Animal, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Low Light, Unemployable, Grievance, Even Flow, I Got Shit, Present Tense, Better Man, Inside Job, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Why Go, Rearviewmirror

Encore I: Man Of The Hour, Masters Of War, Small Town, Come Back, Alive

Encore II: Comatose, Leash, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter

they opened with release, love that
    nice :) i have a couple storytellers dvds, done nicely

good to see come back again :D
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    What is storytellers?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Washington DC

Main set: Release, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Animal, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Low Light, Unemployable, Grievance, Even Flow, I Got Shit, Present Tense, Better Man, Inside Job, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Why Go, Rearviewmirror

Encore I: Man Of The Hour, Masters Of War, Small Town, Come Back, Alive

Encore II: Comatose, Leash, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter (Star Spangled Banner tag)

Sorry if its been posted here
    Wave came crashing...
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    What is storytellers?

it's a show on VH1 in the states, where they play some songs live and then talk about how the songs came about and stuff like that before and after each song and on some the audience ask questions about the songs ect. it'll be all over the net after it's air in america
    Washington DC
    Sorry if its been posted here

yeah a few posts up but thats cool

Ed also did a preset of Don't Be Shy, on of my favourite covers. love to see that in brissie
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    everytime i see a new setlist come out i read it an think FUCK THATS A WICKED SETLIST

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Yep I know I keep saying it but the setlists have been awesome....with a good bit of variation. Im more pumped for this tour than anything.

Zoso - sorry mate just got back from the gym and have put in a call to my mate re JJJ. Await response
  • yeah a few posts up but thats cool

Ed also did a preset of Don't Be Shy, on of my favourite covers. love to see that in brissie

dont be shy
    just let your feelings roll on by
    on by on by
    on by on by on by

:D
    yeah ed does it really well too...lucky he had a deep voice like cat
    Wave came crashing...
    just received my tix for melb. 3... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :D
    wah
This discussion has been closed.